041

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

SungJong's POV

"HYUNG~~~ I really really really can't tag along? PLEASE~~~" I was whining my way through.
"Nah ah. Anyway you are going to see HyeYong at night for the party. Why do you want to tag along?" HoYa hyung glared at me.
"Hmm, lets just say, I am your bestie maknae ever?" I squinted my eyes. I knew he can't object to that. How many thousand times have he helped me or sided with me.
"Nah. Not going to work this time." he continued packing his bag.
"I can help you run errands if you need." I offered. HoYa hyung stopped what he was doing and thought for a moment. I might have a chance.
"Nah. Try your luck next time." he went back to do his stuff.
"But hyung. YOU ARE FREAKING GOING TO EVERLAND!!!" I screamed. 
"And so?" he was indifferent.
"Hello, it is everland!! I have only been there like once. And, and, if I stay here to help with the decorations for HyeYong's birthday party, the other hyungs will most probably throw everything to me." I pouted. 
"Fine fine. But don't blame me if I ditch you half way. I need some alone time with my princess too." HoYa hyung finally gave in.
"ASA~!" I punched my fist in the air.
"Quickly pack your stuff, we are leaving at 9am, you have half an hour to pack your stuff." HoYa hyung reminded me. 
"Araso. Gomawoyo hyung~!!" I gave him a tight hug and he quickly pulled me off saying that he has a girlfriend. haha.
After I came out of the bathroom, I saw DongWoo hyung nicely dressed and hugging his bagpack sleeping on the couch.
"DongWoo hyung, what are you doing here?" I shook him lightly.
"Huh? Oh, I don't know. HoYa woke me up half and hour ago and asked me to get ready to go Everland?" he questioned me.
"What?" I immediately stomped into my room, asking HoYa hyung why he asked DongWoo hyung along, but refused to let me tag along.
"Yah. I know you are going to get lonely and all sorts. What more, I would not want to let our maknae sit on those roller coaster rides all alone." HoYa hyung ruffled my hair. Ha, at least that made some sense. HoYa hyung was humane after all.
"Gomawoyo hyung. I know you love me the most." I beamed.
"Eww...Go away." he pushed me away as I was about to ask for a hug. "Anyways, tell DongWoo hyung to bring along his winter jacket too. I just checked the weather forecast. It is said to get real cold especially tonight."
"Neh hyung." I took my bag and my jacket and headed towards the living as HoYa hyung followed behind and turned off the lights.
*Ding Dong* we went over to the girls' dorm and waited for someone to open the door.
"Oh. Uhm Wow, I thought it was only HoYa. " RaIm noona was shocked to see the 3 of us at the door. We have already informed CHARM5, except for HyeYong that we will be having an advance birthday party for her tonight. They all agreed and will try to arrive at the dance studio earlier, if possible. 
"Well, Jongie insist on tagging along. I can't have him all alone, so I got DongWoo hyung along too." HoYa hyung pretended to be annoyed. "Can I have my princess now?" 
"Not so soon. You think we are going to let you take our maknae so soon?" RaIm noona acted like she was defensive. 
"Uhm, I thought you girls have to leave for your schedules by 9:15am?" HoYa hyung tapped his watch. I chuckled a little.
"Aish. It to have a sunbae who knows our schedules so well." RaIm noona finally opened the door wider. "Wait here. Guys are not allowed in." she insisted. So we waited.
"Annyeong unnies!! See you tonight." HyeYong nearly skidded on the marble floor.
"What a clumsy girl." HoYa hyung laughed. HyeYong was wearing  and holding on to her purple winter jacket as she put on her shoes.
"Annyeong hasaeyo." she greeted us. We walked towards the lift.
"Eh?" HyeYong suddenly shifted to the side of the lift. HoYa hyung was actually asking her for a morning kiss. Because I was beside HyeYong, HoYa hyung glared at me, and I clearly knew what to do. 
"HyeYong ah, shouldn't you give HoYa hyung a morning kiss?" I asked directly. She widened her eyes in shock.
"Did he bribe you or something?" she was suspicious.
"No. I would not ever accept such a bribe." I lied. Well, it wasn't a bribe, instead it was a death glare from HoYa hyung.
"Fine then." just before the lift door opened, she tip-toed and gave HoYa hyung a light peck. HoYa hyung was smiling like a small kid in a toy store. This hyung of mine. Sigh.


HyeYong's POV

"HoYa oppa, what is the special occasion that you are bringing me out instead of going for our practice?" I asked him. 
"Nothing." he replied, playing with my handphone chain.
"Don't lie." I knew something was up.
"You are going to get busy soon after tomorrow. When the profiles of CHARM5 are uploaded, there will be a lot of attention on you girls. I want to spend some time with you." he explained.
"Right....ok." I kind of accepted that kind of answer.
"And today is Halloween." he smirked. Ok I was not having a good feeling about this. I am ok with all the rides. Anything. Anything except the haunted house. I know how scary haunted houses can get during Halloween season and I am not going in there.
"HyeYong ah, are you not feeling well?" DongWoo oppa asked.
"Huh uh no. I just uh.." I thought for a moment. " I am just tired." I fake a yawn. If I told them that I am afraid of the haunted house, that would most probably be the first station they will pull me to. I don't want to die so early.
"Come, sleep on my shoulder. We have about 45minutes before we reach Everland." HoYa oppa pushed my head against his broad shoulders. I am wake awake actually, but leaning against his warm and broad shoulders just made me want to sleep.
"Jagiya..Wake up. We are reaching soon." HoYa oppa started to fiddle with my nose. I cringed my nose and shook my head a little, trying to get rid of him.
"Sorry, my head must be too heavy." I massaged his shoulders a little.
"Maybe I should let you rest on my shoulders more so I can get massages." he winked.
"Dream on." I got off my seat and headed towards the door.
"EVERLAND!! HERE I COME!" DongWoo oppa stretched his two arms up in the air announcing his arrival.
"Yah, you are not afraid JongRyul hyung comes to catch you? Don't forget because of your actions, HyoAn hyung spotted you." HoYa oppa reminded him. I laughed because I remembered the scene too.
"DongWoo oppa, if you get caught, I will be ditching you too." I stuck out my tongue.


Just a short update here. Will update 1 more chapter later after I finish my revision of 1 long topic (: