Start of the visiting week

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

"Oppa~~ I am cooking." I struggled out of his embrace as he back hugged me.
"Ung..." he nuzzled into my neck.
"Oh gosh, don't try to leave any more markings on me, you vampire." I twisted myself out.
"Why? Are you afraid of being again?" he bit my ear lobe.
"NO!" I nudged him off.
"Then?" he probed.
"I am already having a hard time covering up the two hickeys you left on my neck and collar bone. I don't need another one when we visit the in-laws.
 I dodged my way out of his hands, to the fridge. 
"Aigoo, then, I can leave hickeys on less obvious places? Some where only for my eyes?" he whispered, catching me in his arms again, finger roaming beneath my shirt, onto my skin.
"Oppa." I halted everything on hand.
"Ung?" 
"Do you want to go hungry? Or do you want dinner?" I demanded.
"Alright alright. Hands off." he stepped away as I giggled. 
I made two plates of omurice, images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9HmEEXOLtmE6ElJsP3gFwhere the heart was really well drawn because Mr Lee HoWon kept disturbing me. Some one ought to buy me ropes or cables that I can tie him up when I am cooking. What is with telling my appa that he will help me with the cooking. More like distract me. Stealing spoonfuls of rice here and there. One day..Just one day, I will make sure he gets fat! hehe.
After dinner, I went to prepare everything we needed for tomorrow. Since we had to leave our house bright early morning to head to Busan so that we can escape the traffic jam, I did not want us to be rushing through and forget things here and there. What more, even though the Lee family always had a good impression of me, but that was when I am his girlfriend. Now, I am his wife. It is a whole new world. I still had to put on a good impression. "Oppa, no touching tonight too. Well, a little roaming if that would satisfy you. But no more." I made my stand firm.
"Oh, that too." he pouted like a baby.
"I don't want to be waddling my way into your grandparents' house. I don't want to be all sore tomorrow morning. Who knows what does little nieces and nephews of yours would do to me." I reasoned. 
"Haha. I remembered about that." he laughed.
"Don't mention!" I made him shut up. "It was so embarrassing."
There was one time, about a year ago. HoYa's oppa parents and brothers were moving in to Seoul. Mainly because his older brother got a job in Seoul, and his younger brother got into Seoul's University too. What more, his younger brother is auditioning to get into JYP Ent or CUBE Ent. It happened to fall on the long holiday both INFINITE and CHARM5 were given. So we headed down to Busan to help out with the packing up of things and moving too. We went down a day earlier, so I ended up playing with his twin niece and nephew, uhm, JaeMin and HyeMin if I did not remember wrongly. They were five years old then. THEY MADE ME FEEL SO OLD!! They were running around, sliding throght those tunnels in the playground, screaming here and there. I had to chase them around too, afraid they might fall and get themselves injured. HoYa oppa as usual, wasn't helping at all. Chatting with his cousins, leaving me to die in the hands of the kids. 
"I swear, if we have kids, you will do all the chasing. I will make sure they torture you." I snapped at him.


HoYa's POV

We manage to get to sleep peacefully. No touchings at all. Because, I am still not sure of how much I can control myself. So I decided to keep any roaming of my hands to myself. I will make sure she pay back after we finished all the visiting needed to be done.
I better learn how to control my raging hormones so that I won't knock her up pregnant by accident. It isn't that I don't want to have babies. I want them badly. I want a basketball team remember? But we want some alone time after marriage before we add new family members, before the whole house gets filled with cries, changing of diapers etc. It is scary. What more, we are both idols. It is ok to get my wife pregnant, but not ok with her. She got to stop work for about one year and a half at least. 
"Oppa, wake up. Omma is coming in about 20 minutes." HyeYong shook me awake. 

"So good to see you bright early morning." I sleepily opened my eyes, stretched myself and smiled. The prettiest woman on earth. 
"I made breakfast already. Go and bathe first." she patted my , pushing me off the bed. 
"I LOVE YOU BABY!!" I shouted out of the bathroom. She had everything prepared for me. Towel, shaver, inner wear and even the heater , ready for a hot shower. 
I love my wife. I love her. Hehe, I love you INSPIRITs too!! And BABYLONs. Without their support and blessings, I am not sure if the two of us could last this long. 
Thankfully, omoni was coming down this morning. I had little idea on how to wear a Hanbok properly. I know how they fit in and stuff, but I wasn't sure about the tying here and there. What more, I had no single idea of how to help HyeYong put on her Hanbok. Female's hanbok is SO CONFUSING! Omoni plaited HyeYong's hair too, adding a small headpiece to her beauty. yonna+n+leeteuk.jpg
"Send my regards to your grandparents and the other in-laws." we sent omoni out before loading up our belongings and the visiting gifts into the rented car. 
We took probably five hours or so, with two rest stops in between, to reach Busan. 
We were welcomed warmly by my grandparents even though we had just seen them a 2 days ago at the wedding. They even whipped up a scrumptious lunch for us. The kids flocked up to HyeYong. I was a little jealous actually. Will our kids in future stick with her instead of me? Actually about last year, I wanted to help her out with the twins too, but my cousin held me back. Saying it will be good to observe whether is HyeYong good at handling kids. It isn't because I didn't want to help her. She should be thankful the twins are made up of a girl and a boy. I wonder what happens if they are of the same gender. Looking identical, running from her left and right. I bet she would think she has double vision.  





awww...isn't HoYa oppa cute in specs?
tumblr_m3dueqM7941rnkukeo2_500.png give me a minute here. I am trying to picture him dancing to BTD, Paradise and TicToc wearing this spec. HOLD ON! Processing............ UGH I CAN'T He is too adorable here!
tumblr_m35zzhgwA01qasajho1_500.gif DongWoo : HyeYong! I agree with you! My HoBaby is looking so adorable.
tumblr_m30rv2sfsg1qc1uuro1_500.gif MyungSoo : Shizzz... HoYa's hyung cuteness is too much. I better think of something cuter now on.
tumblr_lty8adfFeK1qbav2no1_500.gif SungJong : It's ok. So long as HoYa hyung doesn't steal the Y Spot from me. I am all fine!