043

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

WooHyun's POV

"Yah!! Pali. They are leaving Everland soon."DongWoo hyung just sent me a message. All of us started rushing.
"Haha. It feels like dejavu." Yeollie blurted.
"Haha true that." I started to think of the first day I brought my sister into the dorm.
"WooHyun, are you crying?" Gyu hyung popped up in front of me.
"Ah. Haha." I laughed it off. "I was just thinking of the first day HyeYong came in. So many things happened in this seven months. She even got herself a boyfriend." I wiped the tears off and reminisced. 
"More stuff will be happening from tomorrow onwards. And especially when the girls debut." Gyu hyung squeezed my shoulders lightly. "Come on. We don't have much time." he took the streamers from my hands.
"Ahhh. Cake cake. We have not collected it yet." Yeollie suddenly exclaimed. The 3 of us panicked. Stupid DongWoo hyung and Jongie. They ditched us to go Everland.
"Yah. I have collected it already." MyungSoo came walking into the dance studio with a white box held up high in the air.
"Annyeong hasaeyo sunbaenim." ChaeRin greeted. I blushed a little as we made eye contact.
"Ahh, I think I should take over before clumsy Myung drops the cake." Yeollie knew how exactly worried we felt about the cake being in MyungSoo's hands.
"You boys are having a party without inviting me?" appa came in.
"Ahah, appa. We were going to call you after we finish decorating the place." Gyu hyung smiled.
"Araso, I shall help you boys just for once." he said. Awww, I just know how lovely our appa can get. Then, RaIm noona, Amy and MinAh came in just in time to help.
"They are about 10minutes away!" Yeollie announced after checking his phone for a message. We quickly cleared up the rubbish and left the dance studio. Appa decided to play along and wait inside the dance studio.


HoYa's POV

I pushed open the door, waiting for them to surprise her. Eh? Why isn't there anyone, except for appa, with a stern face. Oh no..
"Lee HoWon, Nam HyeYong." appa hissed. You know, nothing is good when and adult calls you by your full name. 
"Neh sajangnim." I quickly replied. Formally.
"You should know your stage is in another months time. HyeYong's first stage, yet the two of you skipped practice?" he raised his voice slightly.
"Mianhae." HyeYong quickly apologised. "I should not have agreed to going out and play. I know how important a first stage is and I am nowhere near being considered good." she bowed.
"And you two, Jang DongWoo and Lee SungJong." appa called out. "Especially you DongWoo. You are the oldest among the 4 of you. Yet you continued to let them play? I am so disappointed."  I took a peeped at the other two boys. They were clearly shocked at what happened. This is not part of the plan we had. I was suppose to bring HyeYong out while they decorate the place, and then surprise her. That is all. How did appa came into the scene?
"Sorry sajangnim. It will not happen again." DongWoo hyung apologised too. 
"HyeYong ah. You know that your unnies are working hard with filming, yet you went out to play. I hope this will never happen again." sajangnim sounded disappointed. HyeYong looked like she is going to cry. Then from the corner of my eyes, I spotted the members sneaking down the staircase. Ah, it then hit me. They had a change of plans. 
"Sorry sajangnim. Please don't blame her. It is my fault. I should have set a good example for her. I have broken your trust of letting me date her." I made things sound really terrible.
"Oppa. Please don't cover up for me." she started to cry. Suddenly the lights went off.
"Saengil chuka hapnida. Saengil chuka hapnida. Saranghanen HyeYong ah, saengil chuka hapnida." everyone came down the stairs, into the studio singing.
"Eu? Who's birthday is it?" she asked, wiping her tears, as SungYeol the lights.
"Your birthday my dear." I kissed her.
"But my birthday isn't today." she replied.
"I know. But you will be getting busy, so we decided to celebrate for you in advance." WooHyun replied.
"Gomawoyo." she thanked.
"Faster make a wish and blow out the candle." Jongie said. She quickly clasped her hands together and made a wish.
"Oppa. You just poked the candle stick into the eyes of Pooh bear." HyeYong pointed at the eyes and made a face as if the candle was poked into her eyes and that it hurts.
"Ugh, I am so sorry." Gyu hyung quickly apologised.
Well, I understand. HyeYong's love for Winnie the Pooh, is like my love for purple. Appa decided to let CHARM5 have a day off since they had been working hard on picking up the dance steps. In fact, they are learning the dance steps at a very fast pace, so one day off would not do any harm.