D-DAY!! Wedding ceremonies

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HoYa's POV

We stood anxiously in a line, according to our age, facing the Master of Ceremony and back facing the guests.

~~~~~~~~~~

Master of Ceremony

SungGyu          DongWoo          WooHyun          HoYa          SungYeol          MyungSoo          SungJong

Guests                    AISLE                    Guests

~~~~~~~~~~

The music started playing, signaling the start of the ceremony, at 3:30pm.  The girls started to walked out, with their fathers on their right, hooking arms. They came out acording to the age of their husbands too.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJfcsibiTkqr8tVKFNiv9 RaIm noona  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuPIilbDusfBBMVrmNN1X HeeMin noona  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSD7eQQOpvViEJcyrQIkhO ChaeRin  WD08-0041 HyeYong  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhnUz92Yd1_fgJrVEdtXr EunJi  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5d9KobSY5HQjs5Acgah5 Amy noona and finally, images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpkH422QxdgyS7yxZmtNp MinAh. 
The girls are stunning. TOO STUNNING. Thankfully we rejected the offers for wedding CFs. Woman always looks best in their wedding dress. This is absolutely right. 
"I hand my daughter over to you. HyeYong, be a good wife ok?" aboji slide his hands out, handing me her hand. I nodded in silence. We turned back to face the Master of Ceremony. 
SungGyu hyung and RaIm noona went up to the podium first, as DongWoo hyung, WooHyun and I took a placing to our left together with our wives, creating an opening in the middle. They went through their ceremonial vows, putting on their rings and kisses. Then they stepped off the podium, to their right. DongWoo hyung went up next with HeeMin noona. The same thing, we moved another placing respectively, in a circular motion. 
Finally, WooHyun and ChaeRin went up.
"I....I am scared." HyeYong whispered.
I turned to her, looking lovingly into her eyes. 
"Don't be. I am here. Protecting you, keeping you warm, loving you." I assured her. Hearing that WooHyun and ChaeRin wedding vows and procedures are coming to an end, I bent my right hand at my elbow. HyeYong smiled shyly as she slide her left hand through the gap, gripping tightly on me. 
"Let's go?" I whispered. She nodded, all ready. Slowly, step by step, we walked up to the podium. Taking a deep breathe, we let the Master of Ceremony say his words. The same words he will be saying 7 times for each couple. 
"You may say your vows now." he gestured.

~
I, Lee HoWon, take you, Nam HyeYong, to be my wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, an in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.
~

I let out a deep breathe, feeling the burden off me. Now, it is all for HyeYong's turn.o



HyeYong's POV

I started to panick. HoYa oppa just ended his vow. I was stunned momentarily. What if I said my vow wrongly? What if I became a disappointment? I was worried.
"You may now say your vow." the Master of Ceremony snapped me out of my thoughts. 
Taking a deep breather too, I opened my mouth.

~
I, Nam HyeYong, take you, Lee HoWon, to be my husband, partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.
~

I too, heaved a sigh of relief with the burden off me.
"I annouce you, Husband and Wife." the Master continued on.
"You may now exchange your rings." the Master gestured. 
HoYa oppa gently took out the smaller ring and slide it onto my forth finger. I did the same, on his forth finger.
"You may now kiss the bride." Without hesittion HoYa oppa cupped his left hand at the back of my head, pulling me in, kissing me tightly. I returned the kiss too. We were practically fighting for dominance.
*ahem* the Master of Ceremony broke us apart. We looked to our left, seeing a rather impatient SungYeol oppa. Slightly embarrassed about our slight misconduct in front of the elders and cameras, we quickly made our way down in line. The ceremony continued on. 
After about nearly two hours, slightly before 5:30pm, we had our vows exchanged, had our rings exchanged and kisses as well. Our wedding ceremony ended as we walked towards the hotel's lobby. We greeted the guests once again, before heading up to our rooms. Tonight we are sleeping with our husbands. 
We got into our room, quickly changing out of my heavy wedding dress.
"I..I am married now." I giggled, staring at my ring. Didn't know that I had spoken my thoughts out.
"Yes, you are my wife now." HoYa oppa pushed me onto the bad as he took off his blazer. 
"Oppa.... not now." my voice shook.
"Of course not now. After the dinner banquet." he winked. 
"I really want to smack you right now..but we are already married, which gives me no sense to do so." I pouted.
"Make sure you eat a lot tonight so you have the energy." he whispered, biting on my earlobe.
"Oppa, just watch out tonight. You forgot what happened on my 19th birthday? In the van?" I said, tracing my fingers up his inner thigh. I felt him tensing up as he put a stop on my hand. 
"Let's just leave this for tonight ok?" he gulped. I chuckled at my victory. 
I went to change into my second set of wedding dress for the banquet. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9Qm8BuOYpNCJ4tSP0jjy Much lighter and much more comfortable than my very first wedding dress. 
I sat in front of the mirror, awaiting for the stylist to turn up to do my final touch up.  Oppa changed into his black suit and black pants, looking dashing hot. 
"Shall we?" he hooked his right arm with my left as we headed up towards the hall, awaiting for the dinner guests.

 

 


image  image  HoYa : OH YEA!! I am married!!! Let's have some and booty work tonight!!
image I know you want it.image Right?
image So..... HyeYong : "HOYA OPPA!! We agreed after the banquet!!!!!"
tumblr_m355pbiVWx1qgyf3vo1_250.gif HoYa : " La la la...Ok fine, but let's hurry up eat ok? Hormones are raging.."
HyeYong : "HOYA OPPA!! We are to entertain the guests too!!"
HoYa : "Don't blame me if I get too drunk and you know...*evil grin*"
tumblr_m34jxcjZey1qcf45yo1_500.gif Oh gosh...WHY?!