Out of the house!

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

so sorry, I wanted to update asap, but twice that I updated, my internet died on me, and I FORGOT TO SAVE.. so I was fed up and gave up on updating until today.. hehe sorry for my bad. As an apology... 
tumblr_m5d4zfsVXT1qe1aiao3_250.gif YADONG!!! If you readers watch this episode, you would realise that SungYeol was the one who mentioned the pasting at the inner thighs..but because DongWoo was blocking him, and DongWoo was being all so hyper, SungYeol was blocked.. 
GOSH!! That is so for ranking them in terms of INTELLIGENCE!! What is this?! but I bet HoYa and MyungSoo was secretly enjoying it. 
EVIDENCE? tumblr_m5d4zfsVXT1qe1aiao4_250.gif Look at HoYa's smile.. SO BIG!! hehe

 



HyeYong's POV

Ok.. so, I was nearly going to start feeling insane. Haha, nah just kidding. Thankfully HeeMin unnie and RaIm unnie had to nurse their babies too, or I will die of boredom coping up at home. Oh one lucky thing that RaIm unnie kept saying was that JunHyuk, her son, did not inherit that small eyes of SungGyu oppa. As for HeeMin unnie, she would joke at how strong her daughter, MiEun, is. MiEun love to tug on HeeMin's unnie long hair. Bet she got the strength from her appa, DongWoo oppa.
"Let's watch your appas perform shall we?" I asked the three prince. We all gathered at the pent house playroom, sitting in the living room, waiting for INFINITE oppas to come up on stage. INFINITE hasn't had their comeback yet, but they are going on stage to perform, and well, to earn money for baby pampers etc hehe.
"Appa yah appa." RaIm unnie cooed as soon as the Emcees ended their introduction of INFINITE oppas. Their 10minutes stage ended soon enough. 
*ring ring* I rushed to grab my phone. 
"Yeobusaeyo?" I answered.
"Did you watch? How were we? Perfect right? Aish, but that NamWooHyun made a mistake again." HoYa oppa grunted. 
"Sorry, I didn't watch. I was taking care of our princes." I lied. 
"MWOH?! nevermind, I got GeoNam hyung to record it. So make sure you watch it later hehe." he joked. We had been dating for 4 years, married for a year and a half, with three babies. Yet this HoYa oppa of mine, still sound like a small boy. And, yes, if we aren't having schedules together, he will always call immediately after the perfomance to ask if I had monitored them. Sometimes, I love joking with him that I did not monitor them. 
"Oh yea, get ready soon, we will be back to pick you girls and babies up in about an hours time." HoYa oppa said.
"Huh? Get ready for?" I asked, looking at RaIm unnie and HeeMin unnie, as if asking if they have any idea. 
"Dinner of course." he replied happily. 
"But isn't it troublesome?" I was worried. It has been real long since we last went out as a whole. INFINITE, CHARM5 and   well, now the babies too. Dinner is usually cooked at home of packed home to save the trouble.
"What is trouble? You girls have need some break too. And our babies have to go out for fresh air too." his giggle filled the phone call. 
"Araso, in about an hour right?" I confirmed.
"Yuppx, no hurry though. We will come up to pick you girls." he informed. 
"Nehh, see you later. Muacks." I sent an invisible kiss across.
"Ewww, please don't influence that babies with your lovey dovey." HeeMin unnie teased.
"I did not." I argued.
"Did so." RaIm unnie countered. And then we were cutely arguing like some small kid. Until MiEun broke out in tears.
"Haha, we were so childish." I laughed. 


HoYa's POV

"The girls are going to fall for us head over heels again for sure." MyungSoo said confidently. 
"Of course. They better do." WooHyun said firmly.
"On a side note, what if they don't?" GeoNam hyung love to pour cold water over us.
"HYUNG!!!" I shouted. Thank goodness SungJong was in the other van, or the two of us would scream till the windows break.
"Yah hyung. If they don't, it is your fault for not preparing it properly." MyungSoo shot a death glare over at him.
"OKOK!! Guys, CHILL!! I was just kidding." GeoNam hyung cutely surrendered. 
"But...but hyung.. are you really going to leave us?" WooHyun asked cautiously.
"I am not leaving. Just going away for about two months?" GeoNam hyung replied.
"BUT HYUNG!!" MyungSoo 'snapped', shocking all of us. "We will miss you. Can you don't leave." MyungSoo turned his death glare into fluttery eyelids that you would see in Mangas. 
"Yah yah. So now what? Idols can have babies, but their managers can't? My wifey is going to give birth soon ok." GeoNam hyung tsk-ed us. 
"Just kidding." I laughed.
"Let's go." WooHyun said, opening the door first. The van that the other three members were in, were already parked in front. We went up to pick the girls up.
"Where are we going for dinner?" HyeYong asked me, picking up the babies bag. 
"You will see later." I smiled back, helping her push the babies out.
Then the five of us, WooHyun and ChaeRin got in one van, Gyu hyung, RaIm noona, JunHyuk, MyungSoo and Amy and SungYeol in another van, DongWoo hyung, HeeMin noona, MiEun, SungJong and MinAh CHARM5's van. EunJi was meeting us straight at the restaurant since she had APink's practice before this.
After about half an hour drive, we arrived at BooHyun's hyung restaurant. 
"BOO OPPA!!!" HyeYong dashed in to hug her brother. She had not seen him in about 4 months. 
"Aigoo, you are an omma already. How can you just run around like a small kid?" BooHyun hyung ruffled her hair.
"Of course I can. Didn't you and WooHyun oppa always say that I am your BABY sister?" she emphasised. 
"Araso araso. My poor nephews, having such a childish omma." he sighed, shaking his head. 
"Boo oppa!" Hyeyong whined. 
"HAHA ok. I will go get ther food ready. Just settle yourself down." BooHyun hyung gestured. 
 



And here we have,
tumblr_m5dx9tUlHJ1qanlnzo1_500.gif HoYa killing SungGyu, for what I suppose, AIR TIME!! Wonder if DefConn and HyungDon gave HoYa his 2minutes of Speech. The staff better not edit it too! hahaha... 
tumblr_m5dni2XGXb1qlcnn9o1_400.gif Did I *coughs* just saw a *coughs* ?
tumblr_m5d5vz4fv21qdons0o1_500.gif SungGyu's survival is just.. HAHAHA
GyuWifey THIS IS FOR YOU!! hehe tumblr_m5d3kuKqjn1rxs29ao1_500.gif