023

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

READERS and SUBSCRIBERS!! You are in for some luck today hehe...Cause it is our Greasy Namu-star's birthday and I decided to stay up late to write another chapter hehehe..If not I will feel guilty for not helping to trend on twitter hahaha.. #HappyNamstarDay!!! Which happens to be my oppa in this fanfic so yea...LUCKY YOU!! Stalking the other members twitter now in case they tweet hehe..even the boss tweeted too.. hehehe

 



HyeYong's POV

I finally got back into CHARM5's dorm. Silence crept up on me again. The other unnies are busy attending their acting classes. I guess this is what happens when members get busy with their individual activities? Like how INFINITE oppas will sometimes have choding Yeol oppa missing due to his filming schedules. It has been long since we last sat down to have a proper meal. Other than the dinner we had with INFINITE oppas, but we had to rush through it because of paparazzis outside.
"Eu? HyeYong you are back already?" Someone asked as I was about to walk into our study room (Lets just call the room with tables and chairs and shelves as the study room. And the other as the walk in closet and lastly, of course, the bedroom).
"MinAh unnie? Don't you have Japanese class to attend?" I was shocked that she is back so early.
"Appa told to teacher to excuse me from this weeks lesson so that I can concentrate on the competition. And also that I won't be so stressed out." MinAh unnie said.
"I see. It has been long since we last have dinner together." I sighed.
"Come on. Lets just go out for dinner. Without INFINITE oppas too, in case they attract those fans of theirs and we can't have proper hang out time." she complained. True that. 
'Okay. But let me go take a shower first." I said. After about 20 minutes, we headed out of the dorm. Making sure that INFINITE oppas would not know or they will definitely follow.
'How's your day?" I asked her.
"Today is quite fun. We have moved on to another module already. ChaeRin is so cute in her acting. She is so funny." MinAh unnie was telling me what they did for the day.
"How about you?" she asked me.
"It was fun, but tiring. Tiger JK sunbaenim passed me 7 songs in a go. I have to do a duet with each of the oppas." I half smiled, half sighed.
"SEVEN?! " MinAh unnie exclaimed.
"Yah. Shh...Do you want the whole world to know now?" I had to shut her up. 
"Mian. But isn't 7 a little too much?" she was slightly worried.
"Yes it is, I have practice sessions with each of the oppas everyday." I wasn't really complaining. But looking at how my schedules goes......
"My poor dongsaeng." she sighed.
"But Gyu oppa told me during actual recording it will be worse. When we are recording for a group's album, we will be thrown with tons of songs to practice and record. Like maybe up to 30 songs. Then from this 30, we will pick only 5 or 6 that blends in all 5 of our voices and with the concept of the album too." I explained to her what Gyu oppa had guided me with earlier in the day.
"What? 5 out of 30 songs. Ok, I wasn't expecting this. I guess we have to work really hard." MinAh unnie was frightened by it.
"Don't worry. Oppas will be there to help us if we really need help." I assured her as we were about to alight the bus. We settled down for a simple dinner in Idae and headed out for some window shopping.


MinAh's POV

"HyeYong ah, lets come see this." I pulled her along. Some how, she doesn't really seem keen on shopping.
"What's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" I asked worriedly.
"Nope. I don't really like shopping because it will make me feel like spending money." she replied me.
"A girl that does not like shopping?!" I can't believe what she said.
"Well, I like window shopping. Not the spending money shopping." she explained. 
But who knew...once we left the shop, the next moment she was walking into this huge toy store ________ (Put your own toy store name).
"You like toys?" I asked her. She did not reply me and continued walking like she knew the whole layout of the store.
"It should be here." she suddenly stopped and turned into one of the lanes.
"Oh. Isn't this the one you are working on now?" I pointed to the huge nanoblock box on display. It was the design WooHyun oppa bought for her when INFINITE oppas went Japan.
"Yes. But I am kind of finishing it soon. I will most probably take another 3 days to complete the one HoYa oppa bought. So I am looking for a new one." she said while scanning through the boxes that were placed on the shelves.
"Unnie hold on a moment." she said and disappeared. Then I saw her talking to one of the staff. She came back looking a little disappointed.
"I am one step late. The newest design just got sold out. I have to wait till next week." she sighed.
"Our engineering maknae." I as we walked out of the store. "So do you fix anything in real life?" I asked.
"Yes. There was once when I was filming WAYO. Their aircon crashed. So I repaired it for them." she said confidently. 
"Ok that is good. I think we girls will have nothing to worry about anymore. We have our appa RaIm to organise things for us, umma Amy to blend fruit juice for us, my twin ChaeRin and you our AWESOME MAKNAE!" I cheered out.
"Yes. So due to my awesomeness, you should not bully me and order me around like how INFINITE oppas treat SungJongie oppa." she counter attacked me.
"Oh! HyeYong ah!!" a guy called out from the back. We quickly turned behind to take a look.
"Oh MY GOD!! YOU KNOW TEENTOP?!" I exclaimed. I was going crazy looking at the 6 hot guys in front of me.
"Annyeong!" she waved to them. "Yah. Not scared that fans will come and mob you guys?" she teased.
"You have not answered my question." I hissed.
"TeenTop, this is MinAh unnie, my group member. MinAh unnie, this is TeenTop, my classmates." she introduced as I shyly bowed and greeted. They did the same thing too.
So if she is your unnie, means she is our noona?" CAP, the most handsome leader confirmed.
"Ani. Just call me MinAh will do." I quickly brush it off.
"No we can't HyeYong noona calls you unnie too." Ricky the cute little boy said.
"Sorry, he just loves calling me noona. So, just let them call you noona ok?" she made me agree to it.
"Wait. HyeYong, since when did you have a group?" ChunJi asked her with a suspicious face.
"Well uh....you see.....I am a trainee now. And MinAh unnie will be in the same group as me, called CHARM5." she explained slowly, hoping they won't get excited. But boys being boys.
"YAH YAH!! Let me go now!!" she tried to struggle out of Niel's tight hug.
"I can't believe noona you are finally following your real dream." Ricky cheered.
"Yah. I already had enough from the paparazzis of INFINITE oppas. I don't need TeenTop." she pretended to distant herself from the boys.
"You are so lucky to have them as your classmates." I broke their cute little argument.
 


Hehehe..Happy? hehe..I am ..cause it is Namstar's birthday...Wow..I wonder what happened to the stress I mentioned a moment ago about my results and that HoYa oppa is the only one that hasn't graduated..hahax..GIRLS BEING GIRLS...but no..this isn't mood swing. I am just really happy (: hehehehe..