010

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

"Take care of yourself this 2 weeks ok. I am sorry I can't be beside you." HoYa oppa gave me a hug at the airport, in front of all the fans.
"Dongsaeng, I am going to miss you.." SongJongie oppa sounded like he was going to cry.
"Study hard alright? Wait what am I talking about? You are so smart already." oppa smacked his own head.
"Don't look at other guys!" MyungSoo oppa stared into my eyes.
"See you two weeks later!!" DongWoo oppa gave me a super tight hug that HoYa oppa had to pull him away.
"Yah. No more pranks ok. You are stealing my spot as the choding." Yeollie oppa pouted.
"Hehe. We will see. If your performance in Japan is good, I might scrape the pranking part." I smirked. "I will be monitoring ok."
"We will be so good that you can't even bear to prank us." oppa said confidently.
"Gyu oppa, you have nothing to say?" I turned to the unusually quiet Gyu oppa.
"Nope. If not they will say I am nagging." he put his hands on his hips.
"You really don't want to say? Don't call me in the middle of the night to tell me ok." I threatened.
"Ehh.. A few things. Take care of yourself, stay healthy, be safe, study hard, eat more, play hard too. Hmm, what else?" Gyu oppa stopped and tapped his chin, thinking of what to say next.
"Okok. Stop nagging already, hyung." Oppa immediately covered both my ears to prevent me from hearing more.
"I will call you whenever we are free ok? Especially at night." HoYa oppa gave me a long kiss.
"Oppa, if you are tired, you don't have to. You have to take care of your body too." I was worried.
"A boyfriend will do anything for the girlfriend." he said. 
"Alright. Boys, it is time to go in." JongRyul oppa called out to them. I waited for them to enter and walked till where I could no longer see them before walking off with HyoAn oppa.
"Lets get back to the dorm now. The furniture are coming in anytime soon. We have to get lunch for the girls and the managers as well." HyoAn oppa told me the plan.
I felt like crying. I don't know why. Maybe it is because I have not been spending much time with INFINITE? And now that they will be gone for 2 weeks...
"Here. I know you will miss them, but you got to stay strong. They will be back 2 weeks later." HyoAn oppa handed me a tissue. That was when I realised a tear had secretly escaped and flowed down my cheek.
"Neh. I will. I have the unnies and you and the managers too." I smiled.
"That is my girl." he replied when starting the engine.


RaIm's POV

"Unnie. Lets break for lunch!!" I heard HyeYong calling out from the door.
"Oh, you are back. How was it?" I asked,welcoming her.
"There were so many fans." she sighed.
"But I bet you got to hug them and even receive a very long kiss from your boyfriend right?" ChaeRin .
"H..how did you know?" she was afraid.
"Hi my dear girl, it is the Era of technology? Haha" MinAh stated the obvious.
"Ohhhhh.." she paused to absorb everything. "MEANS IT IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET?!" she finally came to her senses.
"Not really. Just on those tumblrs, youtube.. I guess that is all?" Amy joined in. 
"Oh my..I am so dead!!" HyeYong started screaming.
"Yah. Chill, not like you two have not kissed in public. And we read the comments, they were all good. Like uhm..HoYa oppa is so sweet, I wish YongWon couple will last forever..." MinAh tried to recall those comments we read. But of course, there were jealous es who wanted to break them up and commented things like 'I bet that was a real goodbye kiss.' and mean stuffs.
"The white board is here already and we have written down our practice schedules." I informed her. She looked over ChaeRin, who was sitting opposite her.
"Unnie, why is it that MinAh unnie and my schedules are so different from? So is ChaeRIn's unnie." she questioned.
"Yah. Have you forgotten about school? And your skating trainings as well?" Amy lightly knocked her head.
"Ohhh.. But I can skip some of the practices though." HyeYong replied.
"As much as we love to have you with us, we know how important the competition is. The two of you can join us full force after the competition has ended." I sternly told her.
"Ok then." she gave in.
"The bed sheets have been laid. Purple is yours." ChaeRin told HyeYong while picking up a piece of chicken.
"REALLY?!" her eyes widened. We all nodded knowing how much she loves purple.
*DingDong* 
"Unnies, I think the furniture are here." HyeYong called out from the door. We quickly packed the food and placed it in the kitchen since it would be rude that the movers are working so hard to help us asemble the stuffs and move them to the exact place and we are eating our lunch.

"Kamsahapnida!" we sent the movers off after the furniture were placed properly. We quickly cleaned up the dorm since there were much dust collected. And also arrange and place the things into our shelves. Like for HyeYong, that will be putting her models into the diplay cabinet, arranging her books and laptops on the study table.
"RaIm unnie! I saw what you did there." HyeYong caught me stealing a piece of chicken as she was walking to the back of the kitchen to throw the rubbish away.
"Hehe. Come have one too and don't spill this secret." I bribed her while holding a piece of chicken in front of her. She gladly took it and we made a pact. Then we quickly went back to cleaning up and arranging our stuffs.