PUSH PUSH PUSH!!

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HELLO!! I am back... was suppose to update yesterday night right after my papers ended. But.... I kind of got killed and slaughtered by my papers..so wasn't really in the mood..hehe sorry about that..so now I AM BACK! (: Miss me?! haha


HoYa's POV

Listening to omma and ommoni, I went out to get myself a cup of coffee. SungGyu hyung and DongWoo hyung had brought their pregnant wives back home to rest first. WooHyun, unexpectedly, the extremely worried brother, was pacing up and down the corridor. 
"HoYa! What are you doing out here? Has my sister given birth?!" WooHyun attacked me.
"Ommas asked me to come out and get a breather first. And no. HyeYong hasn't given birth. Dr Choi said she probably need another 4 hours or so." I explained to him. 
"SungYeol oppa, don't ever get me pregnant." EunJi told him in the most serious Busan voice I heard. 
"You might change your mind on that. Babies are so cute." I smiled. 
After hanging outside for about half an hour, I decided to get back in and stay beside HyeYong. 
"Oppa~~" HyeYong reached out for me. I rushed forward immediately, rubbing the back of her hand. 
Shocks of pain rushes up her every now and then. Her face cringed with every shot. Maybe...Maybe I should ditch the idea of having five kids. It hurts me too much to see her go through this labour pain which I can't do anything much about it. 
After the gruelling 4 hours of wait, Dr Choi finally gave an ok sign for HyeYong to start pushing. 
"Your water bag has not broke yet, so I will need you to push really hard alright?" Dr Choi instructed. 
"1, 2, 3 push!!" the nurse gave a cue. 
"UNG~~~" HyeYong forced herself, but plopped back down panting hard.
"HyeYong ah, my lovely daughter. You can do it." ommoni encouraged her. 
On the cue of the nurse again, she pushed as hard as she could take it. 


HyeYong's POV

I felt a little warm liquid dripping down onto the delievery bed. 
"HyeYong ah..I ..I see the head!! You..Just..just push!!" HoYa oppa couldn't make out his words properly. Then with the permission of Dr Choi, he guided my hands to feel the crown of our very first baby. 
"HyeYong. I will need you to push in one go for your first baby to come out immediately. Or else the liquid remaining inside will affect your other babies." Dr Choi informed me. 
"AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed my lungs out pushing the head of our very first baby out. My skin felt like it was tearing apart. My is doesn't feel like my pelvis at all. It doesn't feel one piece, but it felt like two dangling big bones acting on their own. 
"One more time." Dr Choi said. Not sure if I was getting used to the pain or that it was the hormones to be blamed. 
"UNG~~" I was using whatever force I could use to push out. 
"HYEYONG AH!!! YONGWONNIE IS OUT!! YongWonnie!!" HoYa oppa exclaimed. His hands stretched out, but quickly dropped his hands down because he was afraid to touch the fragile YongWonnie. We decided to name our eldest son after our couple name. 
The nurse cleaned out my bottom after the liquid gushed out right behind the birth of YongWon. Even before I could take a proper look at YongWon, I was being swung into action again to push out our second son. 
With the birth canal more lubricated now, it was easier for our second son HaeWon to see the light and the new world. 
Within 5minutes, HaeWon popped out. And another 4minutes or so of pushing, the maknae, YuWon came out too. 
"Well done my dear." Omma and ommoni started showering me with kisses. But the quickly backed off to let me have some skinship with my sons. 
"HyeYong ah, it must have been tough on you."HoYa oppa brushed my hair out of the way. 
I embraced my three sons all in one go. HoYa oppa at the side supporting.
After about 20minutes or so, the nurse carried the babies away, putting them into an incubator because they were born nearly 2 weeks in advance. And them being a triplets, it will be safer for our sons too. I was then cleaned up and pushed towards a ward. 
"ok guys.. enough...Please let my wife have a rest. You can come back for your interviews tomorrow afternoon." Hoya oppa chased the other oppas and unnies out like as if they were some reporters.
"Rest well then. We will come visit you tomorrow." They filed out of the ward, leaving only HoYa oppa, and our ever smiling parents.


Sorry for the short chapter..Haven't been typing one for such a long time, I kind of lost touch. 
Hehe.. MY HAIR IS SAVED!! INFINITE won!! phew... 
So proud of my boys!! But one thing... HOYA! CAN YOU JUST CRY!! CRY LIKE HOW YOU DID DURING THE CONCERT!! aihyo.... haha