MV Filming Part 2

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

"UNNIE!! NO WAY ARE WE WEARING THIS!!!" all of us protested. 
"Yah hurry up go change!! There is not much time left." they rushed us.
"And don't mess up your hair." they nagged. 
I was the last to change. The unnies have all changed and run towards the couch, grabbed a blanket to cover themselves up. 
"Ah, we are going to freeze to death." ChaeRin unnie complained at the winter coldness. It is mid-March, yet the weather is still freezing.
"HyeYong ah, pali come out." RaIm unnie gestured as I hid myself behind the changing room curtain. 
"Get me a towel or blanket first." I shouted over.
"NO! Come over. Haha. All of us ran out like this too." she grinned. With no choice, I planned out my route. The fastest way to dash across to the nearest blanket. 
"Unnie, isn't this too revealing?" I complained. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBXOXEnVzkuJ4XEvkND_h
"Firstly, all of you are already 21 and above. So showing off a bit of thigh and 11 abs is acceptable." appa interrupted before any of us could say anymore. "Secondly, you girls wanted a shocking transformation. You think I would let the stylists come up with an outfit without my approval? And thirdly, your concept for this MV is cheer leading style. Which cheer leader is all covered up?" 
"True..but appa. This is really revealing." I stood up, showing him. Tight hot shorts, top that ends slightly above my belly button. 
"Ugh... ok.. actually it is indeed quite revealing." appa gulped. 
"Girls, get ready. Filming will start in 15." DaeJung oppa came in to inform.
"I can't do anything now. Hurry put on your boots." appa pointed. 
Quickly, we fitted on the knee length white boots and headed out towards the set. We were all very awkward. Trying to use our hands to cover any possible part of our exposed skin. 
"I am really freezing." MinAh unnie whined. We were all freezing. If it wasn't because of our concert, we would have been filming our MV in mid-April which is SO MUCH WARMER. However, we kept our professionalism and filmed to our best efforts. Because our dance routine is very articulated. It was very easy for us to be in sync. But also very easy for us to be out of timing. Luckily, we were all very focused, so we were wrapped up version 2 of the MV rather quickly. Taking a bath, changing into our casual clothes, sleeping on the couch, waiting for the sun to rise and prepare for the first version. Cheer leading version. 
And to think about it, we still had to film in 20100227_karaic_1-459x306.jpg and for our Cheer leading version, images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtgxypoBB4Sh07G0Pl0sZ



HoYa's POV

"HYUNGS!!!!!" two slightly tan man were jumping and waving to us in the midst of the cameras and fans. 
"Aigoo, finally you two are out. Do you know how boring it is in the dorm with this grease ball?" I commented.
"Haha. HoYa hyung I know you miss me." SungJong hugged me tightly. 
"You two must be hungry? Let's go for lunch." WooHyun said.
"Neh." MyungSoo and SungJong cheered. After saying a few words to the cameras and interviewers, we headed into the van towards my parents' Octopus Restaurant. 
"Hyungs, I need your help." MyungSoo said. 
"What is it? Anything for you." 
"You know.....I am still the usual 'cannot-express-myself-properly' Kim MyungSoo...soooooo...." 
"Yah, stop beating around the bush. Get to the point." I snapped.
"Ok ok...so..I have been thinking for very very long time. I need help with proposing to Amy noona." MyungSoo said, blushing. 
"Hyung hyung!! Help me too. I have been thinking a lot about it in the army. We have been going out for so long. It is time to ask for her hand." SungJong interrupted our thoughts.
"YOU TOO?!" our eyes widened. 
"All I can suggest is, talk to Amy and MinAh. Don't rush into things." I advised. Recalling that HyeYong was hesitant because I made a mistake of not talking things out.
"Marriage is about two person. It is not like in dramas. So before you pop that question out, discuss it with them first."
"Wah, HoYa hyung, you sound like you got rejected." MyungSoo teased.
"Wait, don't tell me you propose to my sister already? And she rejected you?" WooHyun was suddenly half-hovering over me.
"Ah, no no..I was just saying. Cause I have always thought that a marriage proposal was like in dramas. But my appa told me otherwise." I quickly made up an excuse. Luckily they bought it. 
"Imagine if the 7 of us get married together at the same place, same time." SungJong clapped his hands together.
"This will definitely paralyze all the media haha." I laughed. 
"Actually that is a good idea. We will make the biggest news ever." WooHyun agreed. 
"We can make babies together too." I blurted out.
"HYUNG~~~!!!! You are such a ert. Is making babies all you can think of?" they made noise. 
"Anyways, when will the ban from visiting the girls be lifted?" MyungSoo asked.
"After this week. It will be officially lifted so that we can help them with their concert preparation. And also since that we have to start discussing about our comeback." WooHyun answered. 
"Oh, are there any news on their comeback concept? Or is it still suspended with the biker girl concept?" SungJong asked.
"Still suspended. It better be something good and amazing for them to keep it so secretive." MyungSoo blew air towards his not-so-long fringe.
"Anyways, the girls will have two full days of break once their MV filming wraps up. I think you boys can start to visit the girls from then." GeoNam hyung informed us.
"Asa. I am so going to kidnap MinAh noona away. hehe." SungJong punched his fist in the air.
"Mr Scrawny-boy-with-biceps-and-abs, I think MinAh would prefer if she could catch up on her sleep instead of entertaining you." I hissed  at him.
"Mwohya hyung. You are such a party pooper. Don't you want to bring HyeYong out too?" he pouted.
"I do. Maybe on the second day. I will let her sleep all she wants on the first day of break."
"Anyways, SungGyu hyung and SungYeol is coming out on that day right?" WooHyun remembered.
"Neh. Because they are coming out from different camps, we most probably have to split up to welcome them back." GeoNam hyung told us. We nearly forgot. MyungSoo and SungJong have been partners in army camp, just like how WooHyun and I have been partners too. But SungGyu hyung, DongWoo hyung and SungYeol were all separated to different camps. 
Then, SungJong's phone started ringing, followed by MyungSoo's
"SUNGJONG AHH!!!" we heard MinAh screaming from the other side of the line. WooHyun and I chuckled at how SungJong pulled his phone away from his phone immediately. 
"Sorry, we just finished our first part of the filming. I couldn't go pick you up." MinAh apologised.
"Aniya. HoYa hyung and WooHyun hyung came to pick us up, so it is ok." SungJong was smiling ear to ear. MyungSoo on the other hand was also smiling like an idiot to himself. Bet that was Amy calling.


 


Hehe...ok I shall stop here. (: Will update again soon (: