047

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

You must be wondering why I am spamming updates. Well you are in for a treat..I am still thinking if I shoulld camp overnight in school with my friends to study. STILL THINKING. But if I do, I won't be bringing along my laptop, hence I won't be updating anything tomorrow. That is why I decided to pamper you readers today (:

HoYa's POV

"How is everything today my baby?" I pulled HyeYong in for a hug when I saw her.
"Everything is fine. Just that I am getting more attentions." she replied, not sounding very nice.
"Eu? You changed your shirt?" I noticed.
"Oh. Haha. Clumsy me spilled soup on myself. Lucky I have a pair shirt in my club room." she smiled shyly.
"You make me feel like not leaving your side for even a second." I seductively whispered into her ears. Only to get kicked on my shin.
"Yelp! You girl sure kick hard" I complained.
"Your fault." she stuck out her tongue playfully. 
"Come on. Let's start with our practice." I cued. We starting off with some stretchings. 
"Jagiya, are you alright?" I was worried when she doesn't seem like herself today.
"Uhm yea. I am. I might be too tired because of all those attentions I received today. Don't worry." she assured me.
"You sure? If you need a break just call for it ok." I squeezed her shoulders. She smiled and nodded. Then we started off with the dance. 
She was making a few unexpected mistakes here and there, but all of us decided to forgive her and let her off since she looked really tired from all those attention she was getting.
"Sorry everyone for wasting so much time." she bowed and apologised. " Thank you for your hardwork. See you tomorrow." she said once we ended our practice.
"Dinner?" I asked. 
"Ok. But I got to get back here by 8pm for our practice." she agreed. we left our things in the dance studio and headed towards the nearest samgyupsal restaurant. I smiled at how happy she was chewing on the meat. 
"You know, you maybe 50kg now, but that doesn't mean you can eat so much." I .
"Yah oppa. You should know how much a glutton I have become after meeting you." she argued back. True that, we have been feeding her a lot.
"Practice well. See you tomorrow." I kissed her on her lips. I clearly heard her winced.
"Goodbye HoYa oppa. See you tomorrow." she smiled.
"Did you just winced in pain?" I asked, staring at her lips.
"Nah. I am just going to miss you." cheesy as it may sound, I am loving it. I see her into the dance studio before leaving.


Amy's POV

We were all heading towards the dance studio. Slightly late because the number of people that turned up to see who exactly we are disrupted a little of the filming.
"Sorry we are late." we apologised. We aren't the latest. ChaeRIn has yet to reached. I suppose she faced the same issues too. 
"Mianhae. There were a lot of people at the filming scene." ChaeRin rushed in.
"It is ok. We have yet to start." JLoppa, our dance choreographer said. 
"Ok. Let's start with stretching first." RaIm unnie instructed after all of us changed into comfortable dancing clothes.
"1, 2, 3, 4. Da, da, daaaa and stop." we counted out together with JL oppa. We were all focused on our reflections in the mirror.
"Next step, left, right, left left and spin." JL oppa demonstrated. Picking up the dance steps is easy for us. But, being in sync like INFINITE sunbaenim is going to be tough. What more we had to sing too. 
"Like this?" I asked. After my turn. 
"Ok good. HyeYong, your turn." JL oppa ordered. HyeYong was perfect for the first few beats, until the spin. She stumbled.
"Try again one more time." we encouraged her. She did, but still stumbled, and she fell on the ground.
"HyeYong, are you ok?" I rushed up, sensing something was wrong. HyeYong may be clumsy in real life, but she isn't when it comes to dancing. Something was off. 
"I am fine." she quickly stood up and swayed a little. I caught hold of her and her face cringed in pain.
"YOU ARE FREAKING BURNING!" I exclaimed when I placed my hands on her forehead and then her neck.
"It is just the aircon. I have been practicing with HoYa oppa since afternoon." she brushed away what I just said. "Let me try again." she pushed us away and did the steps. She was perfect this time round. Well balanced, but almost instantly, she collapsed on the dance floor.
"HYEYONG!!" all of us rushed up to her.
"MinAh, go get the managers and appa." RaIm unnie ordered. All 3 of our managers are present today for a meeting with appa. 
"What happened?" I shook her.
"I..I feel hot and giddy." she revealed. I slide my hands down her hands and she winced in pain. I quickly pulled up her right sleeve and all of us were shocked by the long bandaged section of her right arm.
"What happened?" I was even more frantic now. 
"I was attacked in school this morning." she said softly and breathlessly.
"What is wrong?" the four adults rushed towards us.
"Yah. HyeYong, are you alright?" worry was spelt on their faces. 
"She is burning hot." EunMi unnie said after touching her neck. "We need to bring her to the hospital now." 
DaeJung oppa immediately scooped her up and she screamed in pain. Shocked by what happened, DaeJung oppa placed her down gently.
"My..my stomach." she stammered. Immediately I lifted up her shirt.
"OH MY GOSH!" I gasped. HyoAn oppa came to take over and pushed up her shirt slightly. We were all shocked. Her '11-abs' were quite badly bruised. 
"You have been practicing the dance with HoYa enduring all this pain?" HyoAn oppa sounded very angry. I felt angry too. HyeYong was so badly injured yet she kept it from all of us. 
DaeJung oppa once again scopped her up, but lightly. All of us rushed into the van and headed towards the hospital.
"She needs to get a tetanus jab right now." the doctor was rushing all places. "Her wound is infected." the doctor sounded a little angry at us. He closed up the curtains as we waited patiently outside. 
"Doctor, how is she?" appa rushed up.
"You are?" he asked.
"I am her boss. She is to debut in a group next year." appa explained. 
"I have given her a tetanus jab and some anti-biotics. She have fallen asleep after all this ordeal, but not to worry everything will be fine after a few hours of rest for her." 
"Oh Thank you very much." we thanked the doctor.
"What about the bruise on her torso?" I asked.
"Don't worry. We have checked that those are just superficial wounds. She is not suffering from any internal injuries. But we expect her to get a few days of rest." the doctor informed. All of us relaxed upon hearing that she is fine. Then the doctor walked off.


WooHyun's POV

*ring ring* 
"Yeobusaeyo?" I asked.
"WooHyun oppa?" the caller sobbed.
"Neh, you are?" I asked.
"WooHyun oppa. *sobs* HyeYong..HyeYong is in the hospital now." she sobbed. 
"ChaeRin? " I recognised the voice. " What is wrong? What is wrong with HyeYong?" I raised my voice. 
"She had been attacked quite badly by your fans this morning. She is in the hospital receiving treatment now. " ChaeRin was trying to hold in her tears. 
"Araso, I will come over now." quickly, I hung up the phone. 
"What is wrong with HyeYong?" the other INFINITE members who overheard my conversation asked me.
"She..she is in the hospital right now." I nearly pulled out my hair in distress.
"WAEYO?" HoYa was shocked.
"ChaeRIn said she was quite badly attacked by some of our fans when she was in school. She got an infection and is receiving treatment now. I am going over." I quickly grabbed my winter jacket.
"We are coming along too." they each grabbed their own jacket and we headed out quickly. Gyu hyung texted JongRyul hyung of our whereabouts. Fan girls where obstructing our way towards the bus stop, but we just walked pass them coldly. Who cares about my fangirls when my sister is lying in hospital.
"How is she?" we tried to keep our calm when we saw everyone gathered outside her ward.
"She fell asleep after getting a jab and taking the medicines." HyoAn hyung informed us.
"What exactly happened?" I demanded an answer.
"We do not know too. We only know she was attacked.  We will only know the rest of the incident after she wakes up and inform us." appa replied and tried to calm me down. 
"Aish, I knew something was wrong with her, yet I made her dance. I am such a bad boyfriend." HoYa started hitting himself.
"Hyung. Please stop hitting youself." Jongie immediately grabbed the sides of HoYa's both arms and hug him real tight to prevent him from moving. Jongie may be skinny, but when it comes to hugging people, he is strong. 
"I feel so useless. I should have known." HoYa broke into tears.
"Hyung it is alright. Hush hush. The doctor already said HyeYong will be fine after a few hours of rest in the hospital." Jongie rubbed his back up and down.
"ChaeRIn ah. You must be shocked badly." I embraced her tightly. ChaeRin snuggled her head into the crook of my neck and continued to sob.
"Sorry I didn't take care of HyeYong." she apologised.
"It is not your fault. I should be sorry for not protecting my sister. We should have expected those crazy fans." I hissed, Are they even fit to be called fans?
*One message received* I whipped out my phone and checked the message over ChaeRin's shoulders.
~TeenTop - CAP
WooHyun hyung, I am so sorry. I should have informed you about the attack HyeYong had in the morning. Now I am very worried. She have a habit of forgetting to change her dressings of her wounds. I am afraid she might get an infection. The fence that she was cut by was rather rusty. Is she alright?~
~To : TeenTop - CAP
Aish. Why didn't you inform me? Even if she threatened you, you should have just called me. She is now in the hospital receiving treatment. Call me if you have the time. I want to know what exactly happened.~
Almost immediately, I received a call from CAP. I pulled ChaeRIn away, showing her that I have a call to attend. Then CAP explained to me everything that happened. After which I hung up and told everyone what I knew of. 
"Aish. Those fans of ours should be put to jail." Gyu hyung angrily commented.