003

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

OMG!!! 10 subscribers already? Overnight? THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!! LOVE YA READERs and SUBSCRIBERs A LOT!! 
So here is a bonus, updating a chapter in the morning, before I leave for school.

 



HoYa's POV

We were busy practicing our dance steps. JongRyul hyung refuses to let us step out of the studio no matter what. No matter how important it is. Why can't he realise the importance that HyeYong is missing? 
"Guys, lets just try and focus ok. 2 more weeks and we are going to Japan for 2 weeks. We can't screw up there since we might not be able to rent a dance studio." Gyu hyung tried to bring our morale back. We reluctantly agreed. Maybe this is why companies don't let idols date, so much distractions. Then, the door to our studio opened. We kind of ignored it thinking that one of our managers was coming in to check on us. 
"INFINITE. Stop for a while. There is someone I need you to meet." HyoAn hyung came in an announced. Jongie went to the stereo set and stopped the music. 
"Oppa.." she called out.
"OH MY! HEAVEN TO EARTH! Where have you been?!" WooHyun shouted at her, causing her to flinch.
"Omph, oppa, you are perspiring all over, let me go!!" she whined.
"This is your punishment for leaving me, leaving INFINITE so suddenly. Did you know how much chaos you caused?" I asked her, stil. hugging her.
"Ok. Ok. Oppas I am really sorry, but I had to go clear my mind." she said, trying to push herself out of my embrace.
"Nam HyeYong. You owe us a big apology. And what is it I heard from Sajangnim? You, moved out of our dorm?" Gyu hyung was about to start his nagging.
"Yea, without our consents. I don't like you HyeYong." Jongie pouted, giving eyes that looked like tears were forming.
"Aww..Jongie oppa. I am really really sorry. But I know you won't let me leave if I discussed with you right?" HyeYong hugged Jongie.
"So why did you leave the dorm? Without you brothers consent. What if something happened to you out there?" WooHyun put his hands on his hips.
"Well, the filming of WAYO is over....I don't see a need to be staying with you boys in the dorm any more." she explained.
"Why? Is it because our dorm is too messy? We will clean it up." SungYeol whined and answered his own questions.
"No No. It is just that I think I might be disturbing you boys."
"NO! In fact, we love you around. You give our dorm a touch of femininity, you help cheer us up when we are down, you bring so much laughter into the dorm." DongWoo hyung tried to talk things out with her.
"But I moved already. I miss omma and appa too." she said softly.
"Oh...." We did not know what to say. *Invalid argument*


HyeYong's POV

"Wait. Where did you move to?" oppa asked me sternly.
"Great. After such a long interogation, you are finally concern about the most important thing, my whereabouts." I rolled my eyes.
"Uhm well, you scare the hell out of us!" oppa raised his voice.
"Back home." I said.
"Don't lie. I just called omma after HoYa unsuccessful attempt to reach you through the phone. She doesn't even know you left our dorm." oppa was getting angry.
"Call omma now. You can ask her." I grinned. After a while, oppa hung up the phone.
"So, I suppose HoYa won't have anyone to cuddle to sleep at night?" Oppa teased.
"She really moved back home?" HoYa oppa sounded really sad.
"Oppa don't be sad eu? I promise I will visit often. Keep your dorm clean because school is tiring, I might pop by to sleep. hehe" I laughed.
"Yah. If you ever scare us like that, don't regret what I may do to you." HoYa oppa threatened.
"And what are you going to do?" I taunted him back. *damn, why did I even do that?*
"I..I uh... I am going to throw you onto the bed, tie you to the bed, and hmph. You know what  happens next." he lowered his stance and stared right through my eyes. I felt something stuck in my throat and swallowed a ball of saliva.
"So are you scared now?" HoYa oppa opened his mouth. He was so close to me, I was trembling.
"Heck no HoYa, you ain't doing that to my sister, not until after you guys get married." THANK YOU OPPA FOR SAVING ME!
"I don't care. That shall be her punishment." HoYa oppa shrugged. *Oh No. I sense death.*
"I am really sorry oppas. I won't do it again." I pleaded.
"Ok ok. Are you hungry already? Because we have about another hour to go before we can go for dinner." MyungSoo oppa finally spoke.
"Finally I hear a word from you oppa." I , the other oppas laughed along too. "I can wait. I will sit here and watch."
*Are they so worried about my whereabouts that they forgot about the contract?*



10 subscribers already. THANK YOU SO MUCH <3
@gyuwifey, @_sandrraaaU, @wendyii, @RIE0516, @wanakpop98, @Newsnoopy, @infinite506, @ashie1113, @cachaaa and @LisethCz. 
GOMAWOYO <3
and one little gif for you....MY DARLING SLEEPING!!! 
tumblr_lyd1xotoT71rnkukeo2_500.gif
I feel like jumping on him and attacking those lips of his.....*OH NO ERT MIND ON THE LOOSE!! SOME ONE HELP!*