070

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

WooHyun's POV

"Uhm...guys, I..I..have something to announce." Gyu hyung said as we finally managed to get HyeYong out of the study room.
"HyeYong ah." MinAh and ChaeRin immediately stood up to somewhat welcome her.
"I..RaIm and I are going out." Gyu hyung said as he held up his hands, holding on to RaIm noona..
"HYUNG! How..how did that?!" Every one was shocked. 
"I think that explains why HyeYong was frustrated." RaIm noona said.
"I wasn't frustrated. I was disappointed, upset." HyeYong spoke up.
"You are not frustrated?" RaIm noona asked.
"No. We are a group, shouldn't we be opening up to each other about such thing? Must it be so secretive that you have to go around meeting each other sneakily?" HyeYong questioned. 
"HyeYong ah..I am really sorry, but we thought it would be better for now." RaIm noona looked apologetic.
"How is this better? Finding out your relationship only after the media caught you? What does that makes us other members? What if you get bashed? At least we will be prepared enought to protect you." HyeYong had a sudden outburst. As she stomped back into the study room. HoYa immediately followed to comfort her.
"I am very sorry about my sister. She must be feeling a lot of stress lately." I apologised.
"Hyung..I understand."SungJong leaned in closer to pat me.
"CHARM5 have been running around for schedules, practices, I guess she is getting edgy and stress about it. And your debut is in a few weeks time. That is why she got so worked up." I explained to them.
"Actually, she has the right to get worked up. I feel sorry for keeping our relationship a secret too." Gyu hyung looked down and apologised to us. 
After about half an hour, HoYa came out, carrying HyeYong in his arms. We all turned and looked at their direction. He mouthed to us to keep quiet. Amy quickly stood up to open the bedroom door for HoYa as he carried and placed her gently on the bed. After tucking her in, he came out and join us.
"I managed to talk it through with her. Everything should be fine tomorrow." HoYa said. 
"Since then.........Gyu hyung.....RaIm noona.." SungYeol eyed the two of them cheekily.
"Would you mind explaining how the two of you....got together?" DongWoo hyung teased.


RaIm's POV

"Uh...DongWoo-ssi.." I replied shyly.
"Aigoo...Look at our leader blushing." Amy teased me.
"Well..you see, Appa wants us to take care of the girls right? MyungSoo and SungYeol to guide them in acting, rappers with rappers..so, it happened that leader, I, have to help guide the leader." SungGyu oppa related the story.
"Ohhhhh~~~~..So that is how you two got together?" the boys started making fun of us.
"RaIm noona, what do you like about Gyu hyung?" SungJong asked cutely.
"His small eyes?" MyungSoo said coldly.
"YAH! Kim MyungSoo! about his small eyes again and you will get it from me." I balled my fingers into a fist.
"HYUNG-SU-NIM!! SORRY!" he quickly went into kneeling position and bowed. 
"I don't know. But, isn't his eyes cute?" I said, poking at the bottom of his eyes. Then he quickly formed it into an eye smile. Causing us to laugh.
"Oppa~" HyeYong called out, rubbing her eyes.
"Eung? You are not sleeping?" WooHyun pulled her down to join us.
"You are too noisy." she pouted with her sleepy eyes.
"I am sorry." I apologised.
"I am too." SungGyu oppa apologised too.
"Please forgive me." I stick out my hand.
"MianHae unnie I should not get angry at you even if I was really stressed. I should have thought about it from your point of view." as she made a handshake with me.
"HyeYong ah, I don't mean to be mean..but my big baby is very heavy." WooHyun joked as he tried to push HyeYong off his lap.
"OPPA!" she purposely moved further in.
"Come here HyeYong." HoYa pulled her over and let her sit in his lap. "You should realise your oppa is very weak?" HoYa taunted him.
"I am not weak!" WooHyun pouted.
"Anyways, we have to start feeding this big baby again. She is 0.3kg away from being ban from schedules." HoYa informed us.
"Ahh..Mianhae. It is omma's fault. I totally forgotten about our hot chocolate for the past few days." Amy immediately stood up and rush to the kitchen and came out with 5 cups of hot chocolate.
"Yah, where is ours?" SungYeol whined.
"You boys have to stay slim. We have to stay above 50kg." I argued with him. 
Slowly and somehow....I don't know how, each of us slowly fell asleep in the living room of CHARM5 dorm.