Stupid Symptoms

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HoYa's POV

I sat by her hospital bed, holding onto her hand tightly,
"Ugh.." she moaned, opening her eyes. 
"Stay still. Don't move." I immediately told her. 
"Why am I here?" she scanned the ward.
"You just had an operation. Don't worry. Our baby is safe." I assured her.
"Baby? What baby?" her eyes widened.
"My dearest, most beautiful and amazingly perfect wifey, you are pregnant. I am so sorry I didn't take care of you. I nearly killed our baby by causing you to fall off the bed." I tried to sound as assuring as possible. 
"Wait... I..I am what?" 
"You are pregnant. P-r-e-g-n-a-n-t. We are having another little one." I smiled. 
"I..How long have I been pregnant?" 
"Doctor said the baby is about 2 months. So yea, you are about 2 months into your pregnancy." I explained.''
"Oppa~.." she cooed. "I..I am sorry.." she starting sobbing.
"Yah..what is wrong? Are you hurting anywhere? Don't scare me." I examined her.
"I am fine..*sobs*.. I am just very sorry for not realising that there is a life growing inside me. I am such a bad mother." she cried.
"Ahh... hush hush... don't cry. None of us expected it alright. But for now, all you have to do, is to eat healthily, stay safe and well protected." I instructed. 


HyeYong's POV

After being confined in the ward for 4 days, the doctor finally said I could return home. HoYa oppa was being extremely careful in getting me home, making sure that nothing dangerous stands in my way. 
"Oppa??" I sniffed around even before the door was opened.
"Ah, I forgot to tell you. Omma can over to cook a meal for us." he opened the door. 
"It smells......" my body floated towards the kitchen. Enticed by the samgyupsal, I almost knocked into ommonim carrying the hot frying pan.
"Aigoo, becareful." she sighed. "Go wash up. Dinner will be ready very soon." 
"Let me help you." I offered. How could I let a nearly 70 year old mother-in-law do all the work.
"No pregnant lady." she teased. 
"But can I at least...." I already popped a slice of samgyupsal into my mouth before I even asked properly. 
"Aigoo, still behaving like a small girl." she laughed. "How does it taste?" 
"It is.. delici...eeukk!!" I probed myself over the sink. 
"Baby? Are you alright?" HoYa rushed up, patting my back.
"Is it that bad?" ommonim asked worriedly.
"No no.. it is very delicious. But..I was just feeling nauseous. I am so sorry ommonim." I apologised for my rudeness. 
"It is ok. What do you feel like eating? I will whip it up for you now." ommonim assured me.
"NO.. it is ok..I am really fine with the samgyupsal." I insisted. 
"Omma, it is ok. I will get the boys to pack something light for HyeYong when they are on the way back. We can still go with the samgyupsal." HoYa oppa informed her. 
"Are you sure?" ommonim was skeptical.
"Affirmitive." we both answered. 
"Alright then, you two go get some rest and wash up. And the only help I need is that Lee HoWon, make sure HyeYong gets her rest now." ommonim instructed. 
"Of course." he agreed.
"What do you want to eat?" HoYa oppa asked, tugging me into bed. "I will get the boys to pack it up before the return."
"I don't know.. Chicken?" my eyes beamed. 
"Alright then." 
"Spicy sauced Chicken. Purlease." I my lips, savouring the imaginary taste I formed in my mind. 
"Op..."
"HyeYong.. Are you.." HoYa oppa rushed in after me. 
"Eeukk.." I kept vomiting nearly nothing. 
"Baby ah, stop making omma feel so bad will you. It hurts me." HoYa oppa spooned me as I settled myself on the bathroom floor, rubbing my tummy.
"Let's get you back to bed first." he tried to help me up.
"Nah. I will just make the toilet bowl my bed." I joked, unwilling to move from where I was. I didn't want to be Usain Bolt, dashing for the toilet at any time.
"Come on. Someone's going to get heavy soon." he teased as he scooped me up in a bridal position.
"YAH!! LEE HOWON!!!! Fine fine... I will go for an abortion. I know you won't want me when my tummy gets huge and round and I get so heavy that you can't even carry me. I will go. We agreed on 5 kids. And now I am giving you a 6th, yet you are laughing at how heavy I will get!!!!!!" I got so worked up all of a sudden, shouting nonsensical stuff at him. "Tomorrow I will go to the clinic and tell them to remove this baby!!" 
"Yah yah...I ..I was just kidding.. I am sorry. Why are you so sensitive? Previously, we could still joke about you weight gain." he became frantic.
"So now I am unreasonable and sensitive?! HUH?!" I shouted at him.
"What is wrong with you two?" ommonim came into our room, after hearing our argument.
"OMMONIM~!!!! Please be my lawyer!! I gave birth to 5 kids for him, and now I am carrying his 6th kid, yet he is teasing me about my weight gain!!" I whined. "And he is saying I am being sensitive!!!" 
"I...I was just joking!" he defended himself.
"Ok..ok you two small kids... stop arguing ok. Lee HoWon, you are in very very big trouble for saying such stuff. But HyeYong, you have indeed became a little more sensitive. We will just blame it on the hormones changing alright?" Ommonim solved our argument. 
"Ice cream later?" HoYa oppa hinted.
"REALLY?! Ok! But I am not sharing!!" I smiled sheepishly. 
"Geesh.. Woman.." he whispered, but loud enough for me to hear.
"LEE HOWON I HEARD THAT!!" 
"OKOK..I am sorry. Just saying..."
"Hehe, but sorry.. stupid symptoms and hormones making me feeling queasy and cranky and sensitive and unreasonable. I am very sorry oppa." I apologised.
"Baby..You have been very very naughty. " That's all HoYa oppa could laugh about, pointing at the very small bump on my tummy.




HAVE YOU SEEN IT?!..Uhmm I Meant THEM!! the twins!! TASTY!!.. omg they are really tasty. onomnomnomnom.. ahahah... SO HOT! 
And SungGyu and WOohyun looks SO SO TINY beside them HAHA... 88liner being all hot and y and manly and macho... while 89 liner KimSungGyu is being a grandpa HAHA.. DaeRyong and SoRyong, can you please tell GyuGeeGee what you guys eat to become so strong? HAHAHA