072

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

I am going to use the descriptions for the concert from sunnytrain.tumblr.com but her's is for the Japan Second Invasion..I will take it as the same...since I have not been to their concert before. 
Thank you to Rin (her name is Rin I suppose). She is a Japanese, I suppose so too.


SungYeol's POV

FINALLY!!! SECOND INVASION DAY-1 IS STARTING IN 10MINUTES!! Fans have already filled up the stadium, chanting for us to come out.
The spy video started to play. We quickly got into our formation, waiting for the video to end and the curtains to drop. The fans cheered loudly, giving us all the energy even though we slept in awkward positions yesterday, going through endless practices just to get perfect coordination with each other.
"WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" The fans screamed even louder when we were revealed. Dressed in our white stage costume, we cooly strode down the steps towards the centre stage. Infinity started to echo through the whole stadium, followed by Dashi Dorawa. The live band behind us started to play. The bass was booming through, giving us a very steady beat. We continued on with Hysterie. The first time we are performing the full song. 
Then we started to have a talk and greet session with the fans.
"Annyeong hasaeyo, I am L. Your boyfriend forever." he smirked. 
"Annyeong hasaeyo, Cutey SungJong ipmida." SungJong was very bouncy today.
"Annyeong hasaeyo, charismatic-eyed rapper, DongWoo ipmida. Thank for coming today." DongWoo hyung and his usual hand gestures.
"Annyeong hasaeyo, WooHyun ipmida. I love you my INSPIRITS girlfriends." WooHyun started to throw hearts...Eww..He better stop before he breaks someone's heart.
"Annyeong hasaeyo, HoYa ipmida." HoYa said cooly.
"Annyeong hasaeyo, I am no longer a choding, SungYeol ipmida." I said proudly, like a man.
"Annyeong hasaeyo, leader SungGyu ipmida. Let's have fun now!" the fans cheered loudly right after SungGyu hyung ended his intro.


MinAh's POV

The five of us sat in the waiting room, watching INFINITE sunbaenims starting on their concert. Their stage presence and coordination was JJANG!! Of course, they are INFINITE.
After their self introduction, they continued on with Wings. We were surprised at how the fans continued cheering to the song. Then it was followed by Tic Toc. 
"I was wondering why fans say this is a HoYa oppa song. But now that I am watching it, I understand." HyeYong commented at the large number of parts HoYa oppa has for this song. With a clock display at the back ground, and the ticking movements in their dance, this is definitely TIC TOC. While waiting for the back band to finish setting up, INFINITE sunbaenims had a short talk with their fans. Finally, starting on Can U Smile. SungGyu oppa and WooHyun oppa hit the high notes perfectly. HoYa oppa sounded like a small boy singing a big part, but during the rap, just like DongWoo oppa, he was charismatic. SungJong as usual, is always cute looking, no matter how manly he tries. HE IS JUST CUTE! But I might take that back later. After that, they continued with Fixed Star. Just as the song title goes, the stage was dimmed and small lights here and there lit up, making it feels like a starry night. After that, the oppas left the stage and a video started to play. It is the LOVE LOVE COUPLE VIDEO. 
Aww,, my cute Jongie jumped out of nowhere. The sound effect of him spinning was so funny. Holding on to a mic that has 'MC SUNGJONG' pasted on it, he greeted the fans. One by one, the other INFINITE members appeared in the video too. 
"Yah DONGWOO!" I shouted when I saw the scene when he smacked Jongie.
"Ah neh MinAh-ssi?" he spoke. I jumped in shock, not knowing INFINITE sunbaenims have rushed back into the waiting room to change their costumes.
"A..Ani..but why did you smack Jongie?" I squinched my nose. They were shocked when he announced it is a couple game, hoping that it was a 7X7 members game. DREAM ON!!
Calling MyungSoo and and HoYa oppa out, the other members were complaining and making noise.
"Oppa, what is this all about? Are you cheating?" HyeYong glared at HoYa oppa.
"I..have nothing to say. Just watch." HoYa oppa quickly ran off.
WooHyun oppa then complained saying the INSPIRITS love him more, so why is it HoYa oppa and MyungSoo. Then he threw hearts and just true enough, the fangirls started squealing.
SungYeol oppa added that he is much taller than MyungSoo.. HOWEVER, my big boy Jongie daringly told him that MyungSoo is much better looking then he is. K.O.!! Jongie then revealed that the prize is a MacBook Pro. All 5 of us gasped in awe.
"Aish..That...haix. I don't want to talk about it." INFINITE sunbaenims complained at that scene.
After a while, HoYa's oppa one shot came on.
"I like y and charismatic man." he revealed.
"OPPA!!!" HyeYong screeched. Then WooHyun oppa was elbowing DongWoo oppa.
"HoYa is so pretty.~~" WooHyun oppa started to sing and dance to SHINee's sunbaenims Replay. All HoYa oppa did was say some WOWs and nodded his head.
"HoYa oppa, I am proud of you. You surely didn't choose my oppa right?" HyeYong asked.
"YAH! WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?! You should be supporting your oppa you know?" WooHyun rushed out of the dressing room.
"OPPA! Get back in. We don't need to see your six packs. GO AWAY." HyeYong scolded him. Causing all of us to laugh.
"Come and claim me!" HoYa oppa said. Then DongWoo oppa sang to HoYa's oppa part in PARADISE.
Then they showed MyungSoo's part. SungGyu oppa said something like he always supported MyungSoo, and hence started acting out some scenes that MyungSoo acted in. Almost immediately, he stood up and grabbed SungGyu's oppa collar.
After that it was SungYeol's turn. Making facial muscle excersises, they added in really funny sound effects. 
"L ah~~.." SungYeol oppa stuck out his tongue and then shook his head slightly. "I like you.." as he inched forward. "You are very handsome and good looking. That I can even kiss you." AHHHHHHH the girls were all screaming. "You don't believe?" he asked. And it was set on replay. Then, SUngYeol oppa grabbed hold of MyungSoo's head and forced his lips onto MyungSoo's forehead!!!
"Let's have L hyung choose between Gyu hyung and Yeol hyung." Jongie cutely announced.  MyungSoo was about to choose, but DongWoo oppa decided to be a dork and troll Gyu oppa. He knelt down and hug him. SungGyu oppa, being the 'naive' one, jumped up in joy, but became disappointed upon realising it was DongWoo oppa. HAHA SO FUNNY!! He was once again tricked by WooHyun oppa.
"Ahh, this is so embarassing. Anyway we got to rush out now. fighting!!" Gyu oppa cheered as INFINITE sunbaenims rushed out towards the stage. And then we quickly turned our attention back to the video. Laughing like no tomorrow.