048

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

I came home to take a short nap and take my laptop to school too. My friends and I made a deal that if any of us falls asleep for more than 10 minutes, we will get 2 slapbacks from each of us. And there being only 2 girls and 5 boys...Imagine getting 10 slapbacks just for falling asleep for more than 10 minutes. And I have camped with 2 of them a few times before. They are like SungYeol..if there is a marker of pen..WAHAHAHA......doodles will appear on our skin. I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN. 
So I decided to update 1 chapter before I leave home for school (: Hope you will enjoy it (:


HyeYong's POV

I felt something warm and wet flow along the curves of my wrist. A large hand wrapping my small fingers warmly.
"HoYa oppa?" I called out with much effort. 
"HyeYong? You are awake?" HoYa oppa raised his head and quickly wiped away his tears. My heart twisted when I saw him cry.
"I am sorry I made you worried." I apologised, not wanting to look at him.
"Do you know how worried I was? Do you know you could have died if that tetanus jab wasn't given to you anytime soon? Do you know how much I can't live without you?" HoYa oppa shot out a whole train of questions angrily. It is my first time seeing him really angry. He had always been gentle with me. Maybe because of that, I kind of took advantage of his kindness.
"HoYa oppa, I am really sorry." I apologised again. I do not know what to tell him. It has been my fault.
"Do you know how bad I felt when WooHyun told me you are in the hospital receiving treatment? I feel so useless not being able to protect you when you were being attacked. You endured through all this pain during dance practice, yet all I thought was that you were tired from the attention you received. Do you...." before HoYa oppa could continue with another question or another reason to blame himself, I forced myself off the hospital and locked my lips with his. 
Tears started to flow down my cheeks. I don't know why, but maybe it is because it hurts me to see him blame himself when it wasn't his fault at all. My torso hurt from the sudden movement of my body,  but I didn't care. Having HoYa oppa with me is good enough. My cracked lips hurt when our lips came into contact, but knowing how much he cared about me, how much I made his heart ache, I am able to endure. My bandaged arms pulsated as it was supporting my whole upper body weight, but I didn't care.
"Please don't do this anymore." HoYa oppa said when we finally let go off each other. He gently wiped the tears off my cheeks. My face cringed when the pain from my torso shot through my whole body. HoYa worriedly placed one hand over my back and gently positioned my head towards the pillow. 
"I won't, it hurts to see how hurt you are getting over me. I don't want to see you cry because of me again." I confessed.
"That is more like it." he finally smiled. " I am your boyfriend for a reason. WooHyun is your brother for a reason. INFINITE is your sunbae for a reason too. Never hide anything from us ok. " he made sure I agreed by holding out his pinky for a pinky promise.
"Oppa, where are the others?" I realised that he is the only one in the ward.
"They are all waiting outside. Too traumatised by the news to come in and see you. Do you want me to bring them in?" HoYa oppa understood me. I nodded.
"Wait. Before you call them in, would you mind taking a picture of my torso? I want to see how badly bruised it is." I said shyly. HoYa oppa stared at me wide-eyed but agreed. I pulled up the hospital's shirt slightly as he took a photo of my torso and showed it to me. I nearly scream when I saw those patches of blue-black on my poor '11-abs'. 
"That is your fault for not applying those self-defence moves you learnt." he flicked my forehead and walked away to call the others in.


ChaeRin's POV

"She is awake." HoYa oppa came out to inform us. 
"Come on, let's go see her." WooHyun oppa helped me up. I am thankful he was by my side all the while, lending me his shoulders, comforting me even though he is even more worried.
"HyeYong. Thank goodness you are fine now. We nearly died of heart attack." RaIm unnie rushed up to her. No one else spoke. Everyone was solemn. And maybe angry? You know, how frustrated people get when such a big issue was hidden from them. Appa looked really fierce now. 
"NAM HYEYONG!" WooHyun oppa shouted. All of us flinched. "How do you expect me to answer to appa omma and BooHyun hyung?! Hyung told me to take good care of you. Yet you kept something so huge away from us." I had to pull WooHyun back slightly to calm him down.
"WooHyun ah. I have already scolded her." HoYa oppa said. 
"How can I not get angry and scold her? She is my one and only sister. I am suppose to protect her." WooHyun oppa angrily combed his hand down his hair.
"WooHyun ah, stop it." Appa interferred. "I believe she had had her good deal of pain too."
"Mianhae appa." HyeYong apologised. 
"You should be." appa paused. "For that, your punishment is that you will be banned from practice until you have fully recovered." 
"But appa.." HyeYong argued.
"No buts. And now, it is sajangnim." he said sternly. "The contract also says that if any of you is unhealthy, sick or injured, activities have to be stopped until you get well." sajangnim reminded us of the contract.
"But appa, I took the tetanus jab already. I am recovering well." HyeYong argued.
"Your torso hasn't. I don't want you to endure the soreness to practice the dance in those killer heels. I am even ready to go all out and cancel any events in the future even if it means I will be losing money." sajangnim was really firm this time round.
"Yah. If you want to practice soon, then you have to get well soon too. I will take care of you." HoYa oppa smiled.
"Fine fine. I will be a good girl and get well soon. I am really sorry for making all of you so worried." that was when all of us became relieved and smiled. 
"Uhm....ChaeRin unnie..." she called me.
"Neh?" 
"Are..the two of you...." she pointed at WooHyun oppa and I. Immediately we pushed each other away.
"NO. NONO." We objected. While I was trying to calm WooHyun oppa down after he shouted at HyeYong, I left my arm circling around his waist. I was also comfortable with the support he gave me while I was traumatised that I didn't bother about that arm of his over my waist too.
"*cough cough*. WooHyun. I think we need to have a one-to-one talk." sajangnim broke our commotion.
"Waeyo?" WooHyun oppa was shocked. Everyone knows how much he hates have a one-to-one talk with appa. All of us chucked.
"HoYa oppa.." HyeYong signal HoYa oppa to go nearer to her.
"Neh gongjunim?" he said.
"I want my HoBear..." she mumbled. Soft, but loud enough for us to hear. 
"Ahaha..Ok." HoYa rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.
"Bear? Do you want us to bring your bear for you?" MinAh asked cutely.
"Uhm..you don't have to. I think we should go and leave you two together." Gyu oppa pushed all of us out. Including the 4 adults, leaving HoYa oppa in the ward.
"We should get her bear over later." Amy unnie commented.
"Nah. Not needed. She has HoYa." DongWoo oppa smiled sheepishly.
"What do you mean by that?" appa asked.
"Well, when HyeYong ask for HoBear, it means she wants to hug him to sleep, instead of  her bear." Jongie explained. All of us were shocked. BREAKING NEWS. Even appa was. I think, only INFINITE sunbaenim and HyoAn oppa wasn't shock?
"What?! No. How can you let a girl and a boy sleep on the same bed together?" Appa was about to turn back into the ward when MyungSoo pulled him back.
"If they want to do anything hanky panky, they would have done that long ago, why wait till now?" MyungSoo said coldly. That made a point, but it just feels wrong.
"Appa, you trust them right? I am sure if we make a sudden attack tomorrow, it will just be the boring scene of them wrapping each other to sleep, WITH CLOTHES ON. Nothing else. No explicit scene. You have my words and the name of INFINITE as gurantee." WooHyun oppa swore.
"Fine fine. Go back to rest then. "Appa see us down to the van. "WooHyun, tomorrow, 2pm, my office. I have not forgotten about it." appa reminded. A dreaded face formed on WooHyun's oppa face.