039

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HoYa's POV

"HyeYong ah, I have a question to ask." 
"Shoot." she replied me while gulping water down.
"Well, I have this friend who wants to buy his girlfriend a romantic present, but he doesn't know what to choose. Do you have any suggestions?" I hinted. Truth to be told, this is my first time buying a birthday present for a girl, what more, my girlfriend.
"I don't know. Hmm, maybe jewellery? Wallets? What is the girl like?" she sat down on the dance floor.
"He says she is a little like you. Not the usual type of girl." I replied.
"I don't really know. " she paused to think.
"What would you like?" I asked indirectly.
"I just want to spend time with my family and friends during my birthday. But this year seems difficult to do so. TeenTop boys are preparing for their comeback, JungMin oppa have taken up the scholarship to join the National Figuer Skating Team. The other unnies have their schedules. INFINITE oppas will be practicing with me and preparing for their concert too." she ranted and sighed. 
"Aigoo.. Don't look so sad. You have me your awesome boyfriend!" I pulled her towards me.
"I just want to spend time with them. A cake or a card will do. Something small as a present would make me really happy. In fact, I do not like to receive things like jewellery and all those expensive gifts as a birthday present." she blinked and looked towards the floor. That is my girl. The very pure and innocent, but not the usual type of girl. One may ask which stupid girl would not like jewellery, branded bags or wallets, she is that one girl. 
"Ah, hmm, good suggestion. I will tell him that it is the thought that counts." I continued. Then I got lost in my own thoughts. 'Something small and thoughtful....'
"Oppa, lets continue with practice. The dance crew will be coming any time soon." she broke my train of thought. I nodded and got up, pulling her up too. 
We have gotten comfortable with our dance routine, but there was something that kept worrying her. That is whether we could put on such a great performance on stage. 
"Annyeong hasaeyo." one by one, the dance crew came in. We did some stretchings and started with the routine. Of course, not forgettting to have some fun at the same time. I smile every time I see HyeYong practice. I see myself in her. The very hardworking one. Unfortunately, she is the main vocal of CHARM5. I am sure we would make a very good dancing-machine couple. But, for now, Trouble Maker is good enough.
"Yah yah. You two stop trying to the souls out of each other." one of the dancer nagged at us after we finished our practice for the day.
"If you two want to continue kissing, could you please hold it till we have left after dinner?" another joked. We were practically passing energy to each other *ahem* through our mouths and tongues *ahem*.
"Sorry." we pulled apart and apologised.
"What are we having for dinner again?" I asked.
"Samgyupsal?" she answered cutely.
"Asa! Another reason why I love you." I grinned. Since CHARM5 had that 50/55 rule, there wasn't really a diet rule implemented on the girls. Which means, I can eat anything I want whenever I am with her. Hehe.
"Yah! Am I just an advantage so that you can eat samgyupsal? What if you get fat?" she lightly smacked my chest.
"Oooof." I held my both hands against my chest and acted like it hurt. "If I get fat? Hmm...All I know is that my love for you will not change." 
"Yuck. Did my oppa influence you or feed you with major load of cheese?" she cringed her face. 
"I am just naturally cute and cheesy." I pouted as we walked out of the dance studio.
"Excuse me. BACK TO EARTH!" the dance crew shouted at us. "If you two don't catch up, we are just gonna ditch you and go for our own dinner." they teased and started running. We quickly ran after them, towards the restaurant.


MyungSoo's POV

I have finally finished up with my part for the scenes. Now it is the scenes of ChaeRin, with SungJoon hyung (as Ji Hyuk). I sat beside the director once again, monitoring ChaeRin. She has improved tremendously. Though she is a new comer, she has been picking up skills quickly. Like as if SooAh, that she is acting as, is her own character.
*One message received*
~WooHyunnie ^^
YO!! Uhm, how is the filming going on? Is ChaeRIn doing fine? Please take care of her. Make sure she is warm. The weather is turning cold soon.~
Ugh. This hyung of mine.
~Yah! Hyung. If you are that worried about her, just message her. Tell her how much you are concerned about her. Pabo.~ I replied him.
WooHyun hyung may be the greasy Namstar, throwing hearts at INSPIRITS, saying how INSPIRITS are his girlfriends, protecting his one and only sister. BUT, recently I have found out that when it comes to real love, he is a PABO!! Tsk, it is so obvious that he has feelings for ChaeRin. It is so weird to see WooHyun hyung being so shy and secretive when it comes to ChaeRin. Ugh. Not the usual hyung I have known for the past 3 years.
~What pabo? You better watch out when you get back to the dorm later. I am just afraid she might be busy, that is why I text you first.~ Obviously, WooHyun hyung and his lies.
~ Like I would believe, what if I am busy too?~ I retorted back with an angry face.
~ Well, she is a new comer. You wouldn't expect her to just whip out her phone and reply my message right? You have already been on a few shows, so at least it is still alright if a senior does it.~ he replied. WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THIS.
~ Ah whatever. I don't want to argue with you. BYE!~ We were practically having a war through text messages. Sigh, how childish.
"Cut!" the director hollered, nearly breaking my ear drums. "Ok, let's take a break first. Well done."
Immediately, I stood up and went over to ChaeRin as the stylist noonas came up to wrap her up with some layers of blankets.
"How is my acting just now? Was it bad?" ChaeRin never fails to ask anyone for comments.
"Your acting have improved a lot. What you need now, is your confidence. I understand your worry because you have not debut yet and this is your very first shot in the entertainment industry. But you got to build up on your confidence level." I briefed her.
"Oh..o-ok. I will work on that. But, I am really worried, that's why." she sighed.
"Come on. You can do much better than this. I believe in you. And so does some one who has a lot of faith in you." I smirked.
"Some one?" She tilted her head cutely.
"Yes. Some one. Just concentrate on your acting ok, make him proud." I started to plan an evil plan for the two of them. Hahaha SMART ME! 
"Who is the some one?" she asked.
"The smart me, is not going to tell you." I cocked my head upwards and crossed my arms.
"Tsk. You and your egoistic, thick skin ideas." she frowned.
"Yah! I am your sunbae." haha, being a sunbae feels so good.
"Whatever, I will just go to SungJoon oppa for protection than. Maybe he will help me beat you up into a pulp. " she smirked.
"Did I hear a pretty lady calling me for help to beat some one into a pulp?" speak of the devil. SungJoon hyung joined us with 3 cups of hot coffee. He handed each of us one cup.
"No/Yes!" both of us said.
"Yes! MyungSoo is bullying me." she quickly inched herself closer to SungJoon hyung.
"Kim MyungSoo, she may be your hoobae, but please treat her nicely." SungJoon hyung, is just like Gyu hyung!!! Them and their endless nagging! But one thing about SungJoon hyung, he is very fun to be around. Haha, it is not like Grandpa Gyu hyung is not fun to be around with, I love Grandpa Gyu, but some times, *psst* he gets really naggy!