040

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

Amy's POV

"HyoAn oppa, aren't you tired?" I asked him right after we ended our practice at 3am. HyoAn oppa have been coming to fetch us back to the dorm every day at this unearthly hour. What makes things worse is that he stays with us throughout our dance practice from 8pm till 3am. 
"Nope. I am all fine. Have been trained in military and through the bunch of kids, INFINITE." HyoAn oppa chuckled.
"HyoAn oppa, we can just take the night bus back to our dorm, or just walk back." RaIm unnie said. All of us nodded in agreement.
"Yah. I am not going to let you 5 girls just walk back alone." he replied firmly. "What is a manager for? Not only are managers suppose to take care of your schedules, we have to take care of your well being and safety too."
"It must be really hard on you." HyeYong was packing her stuff.
"Not as hard as you girls." HyoAn oppa looked at us warmly. All our tiredness was just washed away. "Come on. We got to hurry up go back to the dorm. You still have to wake up for school at 6am." he rushed us out of the studio.
"Hurry up wash up and go to sleep." HyoAn oppa reminded us as he sent us up till our door step.
"Neh oppa. Goodnight oppa." we chimed.
"Oh yea, drop by a little early tomorrow if possible. We have to confirm your profiles before uploading it onto our web site." HyoAn oppa informed us.
"Neh. Drive safely back home oppa." we made sure he went into the lift before closing our door. 
"Ok, the kids go and wash up now. Appa, Umma will prepare you your night snacks." both RaIm unnie and I announced. Like small kids, they replied happily and walked into the walk in closet room to get their stuff. As usual, we let HyeYong and ChaeRin bathe first since they have the longest hair and needed some time to dry. 
"MinAh unnie, you can use the bathroom now." HyeYong came out, drying her hair with the towel.
"Here, your hot chocolate drink. Finish it when it is still warm." I handed her her Winnie the Pooh cup. 
"Gomawoyo Amy umma." she cuddled me like a small girl hugging her mom.
"Aigoo. Here, sliced apples." RaIm unnie came to the living room and join us.
"Gamsahapnida." Suddenly, she exclaimed. "What date is this today?"
"Uhm, 25 October?" we answered.
"Ahhh!! Die Die." she ran into our study room and came out with a stack of notes.
"Yah! Are you thinking of studying?" RaIm unnie nagged.
"Yes. I have a test tomorrow." HyeYong panicked.
"And so?" I asked.
"I have to study for it!" she ruffled her hair in annoyance.
"My dear girl, drink you hot chocolate, eat your apples and go to sleep now. I don't want you to be falling asleep during your test." RaIm unnie snatched her notes away.
"But, I really have to study." she pleaded.
"HyeYong, I trust that you can do it. We have faith in you. What more, you should really get some rest and sleep." I tried to calm her down.
"Yes you should. You don't want to fall sick right?" ChaeRin came out after hearing our conversation.
"Araso, I will go sleep right after this." HyeYong gave up.
"That's our girl." we patted her like parents.
"Goodnight unnies." 
"Goodnight girls." we all greeted each other to sleep.


HoYa's POV

~To : Princess HyeYong
Jagiya, what time does your lessons end today?~
I sent a message to her. I waited and waited, but there wasn't any reply. I was getting worried but I reminded myself that she might be listening attentive in class. Half an hour later.
~ From : Princess HyeYong
Mianhae oppa, I was in a test. My lessons end at about 2pm. WaeYo? ~ 
she replied.
~To : Princess HyeYong
Ah, ani. Just asking. hehe ~
"Kaja, we are running late for practice." Gyu hyung shouted through the whole dorm.
"Neh. Coming." we quickly scurried out. I was the last one to leave.
"Eu. Annyeong hasaeyo." ChaeRin greeted us. As we met each other at the hallway. 
"Annyeong." we smiled back. 
"Ah. HoYa oppa, hold on a while." she quickled dashed back into the girls' dorm and came out holding a jacket.
"Eu? Isn't this HyeYong's jacket?" I recognised it.
"Neh. She rushed out of the dorm because she was late and she forgot to take along her jacket." she explained.
"So you want me to help you hand it to her?" I asked.
"Ah neh. I just came back to take my scripts and meet MyungSoo. We have to go for our filming."
"Sure. She is my baby. hehe." I took over the jacket. "Sigh. I didn't know she is so forgetful."
"Nah. She was just very tired yesterday night. And she had an important test today too. That's why."
"Araso. I will hand it to her when I meet her." I said. Then she entered the lift with us. She and MyungSoo entered CHARM5 van to go for their filming while the rest of us took INFINITE van. 
"Hyung I am leaving first." I said right after our morning practice.
"You are not having lunch with us?" Jongie gave me puppy eyes.
"Not today. I will be having lunch with HyeYong and I got to pass her the jacket before she comes over in the cold." I explained while packing my stuff.
"Araso. See you tonight at practice then." Gyu hyung gave me an ok sign. We still have practice tonight while CHARM5 are doing theirs too in another dance studio. Fortunately, I still had some time. I rushed back to the dorm to put on a hoody and my favourite face mask. Then I rushed towards her school.
'Aish. When is she coming out?' I was freezing a little. Smart me decided to wear little today to look cool. NOT COOL! Some students walked pass me cocking their head to look who I was, but lucky noone recognizes me. 
Just then, I saw 6 guys walking towards me. One that looked very much like CAP was taking his step backwards. They seem to be cheering and asking a girl to smile. I wanted to look over when CAP accidentally bumped into me.
"Oh. Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was walking." he bowed.
"Yah Hyung. I told you to walk properly." ChangJo scolded. And then they walked pass me. WHAT?! IS MY DISGUISE THAT GOOD?!
"Noona! Would you mind not to jam break? Can you please inform before hand?" Ricky complained when HyeYong suddenly stopped.
"Ho..Ya?" she turned around. I took off my mask and gave her my biggest and warmest smile ever, even though I was a little disappointed she did not recognize me initially.
"Oppa~!" she ran towards me knocking hard into my chest. Lucky there was a railing behind me. "Oppa~" she cooed again. This time she sounded like she was sobbing.
"Ahh...Waeyo. Don't cry." I panicked. But she refused to answer. I looked towards TeenTop eyeing them for some reasons.
"She did not score full marks for the test." CAP mouthed. 
"Princess ah. Don't cry anymore. Lets go eat ice cream later ok?" I tried to bribe her, but it was no use.
"Heyhey. I am very bad at comforting people when it comes to school work you know." I scratched the back of my neck. "How much did you score?" it couldn't be that bad.
"9...2...*sobs*" she replied.
"WHAT?!" I exclaimed. Resulting to the attention of many people. But seeing the situation, the girls especially understood and walked away. The highest I got in school was probably hmm....70/100? And she is crying over a 92.
"There goes my 1st in level because CAP and Niel scored 96." she ranted. "And the principal is going to find me for some coffee talk." she sobs.
"Oh....so you dislike having one to one talk with the principal?" I wiped away her tears. She nodded. "Haha. You are so like WooHyun." I let out a nasal laugh.
"Eu?" she looked at me.
"He hates having one to one talk with appa too." I revealed. Then a smile finally crept up on her face.
"But that is because oppa is..uhm.." she was thinking of a word? "pabo." she stuck out her tongue. "Psst. don't tell him I said that." she whispered.
"So can we go for lunch now? I am hungry you know." Ricky whined. 
"Mianhae. Thanks for trying to cheer me up." she beamed. "And oppa. Is the ice cream treat still on?" she gave me puppy eyes.
"Can I say no?" I pinched her cheeks. 
"Ah Choooo. *sniffs*" she suddenly sneezed. Then I remembered that her jacket is with me.
"Dear girl. I know you want to be all cool like me and wear very little clothes and then freeze in this cold." I said, jiggling her jacket in the air.
"No I wasn't. I just left it at the dorm.: she excused. I quickly opened her jacket and helped her put it on. "Gomawoyo." she said softly. Then we got on the train to head for lunch and then practice.


HOYA and DONGWOO FILMED DREAM TEAM!!! I wanted some obstacle course, but oh wells, soccer is good enough cause HoYa is in freaking SHORTS!! Ahh....I wanna his legs hahaha. ** me. But it is like still cold in Korea.. And they are running in shorts. Haha. I think HoYa will love it cause he said before, he is willing to wear little in the cold just to look cool. *aish this boy*

Lucky, I heard that INFINITE will have a comeback after June. That is a good thing. Why? Cause BIG BANG, SHINee, etc, quite a few big names are having their come backs soon. And even debut of groups from the Big3. I don't want INFINITE to be covered up. And also, this means they will have more time to have their rest. (:
tumblr_lzn3nt65iu1r4cgr2o2_500.jpg HOYA LOOKS SMEXY LYING DOWN LIKE THIS!!!
tumblr_lzn0vqHypU1qd05mzo1_500.jpg  I bet DongWoo missed a goal or something like that... Haha..
tumblr_lzn7r6UlPi1r3yz37o1_500.jpg  Seriously...Look at that waist line of his... *jealous* I bet that gap in the middle of his arms and body is for me to put my hands through to hug him. HAHAHA *slaps myself* WAKE UP!