059

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

Sorry...I don't know how exactly those studio recordings goes and stuff...So I am skipping most of those studio recordings parts and focus on INFINITE and CHARM5 daily life instead. Hope you don't mind. (: I will add a little in here and there, so don't worry.

MInAh's POV

We just ended our filming for today and are heading back to the studio for our vocal trainings. Time are in a bit of a rush now. 
"Let's go get something for HyeYong. We have not really celebrate anything with her yet since she debut." RaIm unnie said.
"Yea. We are all busy with our filmings." I sighed. Busy with filmings that I could only text Jongie. Of course, this is good enough. I don't expect him to be showering me with love all the time too. He has his own schedules, like INFINITE's preparation for their concert in February.
"I will go from the back, you two can start from the front." I said as I took out a grocery basket from the stand. We decided to spilt up in order to save time. I plugged my ear piece in and look through the shelves. Well Jongie taught me that too. He said if I don't feel like having any attentions from the people around, just plug in. They will understand that I am trying to have some peace time and not come to disturb. That was when I understood why I often see him with his ear piece on. This young boy must have been receiving a lot of attention and stress from the fans.
I was looking around. Little did I know, someone was really following behind me. I went towards the next lane, the biscuit section. Oh. Tiger biscuits. One of HyeYong's favourite snack.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6gmWJavX2wZDjMoWvtMP (I eat this like a baby snacking hehehe) I was about to reach out for the packet of biscuit, but...me being the not-so-tall girl at 168cm. Ok..fine fine. I am the tallest in CHARM5, but still, THE SHELF IS TALLER! I tip toed and used my fingers to try and reach out for the packet of tiger biscuits. When suddenly a hand engulfed mine and took it down for me easily.
"Gomawo... Jongie?!" I was shocked and pulled out my earpiece in a rush. I looked around making sure that no one else was in the same lane.
"Noona, you could have asked for help if you are not so tall to reach." he patted my head.
"Yah! I am your noona still" I made the infamous SungYeol's oppa owl face.
He giggled and tried to slip his fingers into mine.
"Yah." I quickly pulled away. His face turn into slight disappointment.
"Jongie ah, I am really sorry, but I am not ready to face everyone as a couple yet." I tugged on his pinky a little.
"Noona, I understand. Don't worry, I won't rush you." he smiled.
"Gomawoyo." I thanked. "And..RaIm unni and Amy unnie are here too." I warned.
"I know." he smirked.
"YOU KNOW?!" I exclaimed.
"Yea. I have been following behind you ever since you stepped in. And of course, plugged in." he pointed at the earpiece in my hands.
"Jongie ah YOU.ARE.SUCH.A.ERT.STALKER" I hissed every word out.
"If I am really a stalker, I would have planted a kiss on you right now, right at this spot." he turned nasty.
"Okok. Anyways, why are you here?" I asked as we continued to walk down the lanes.
"Well, I can't stop thinking about you, so I made a lot of mistakes during practice..and my punishment is to come here to buy snacks for the hyungs." he pouted.
"Aigoo. I think I should teach them a lesson for bullying my Jongie." calling him Jongie is like my thing already. Not SungJong, not YAH LEE SUNGJONG (like Gyu oppa) just..Jongie.
"It is ok. If I didn't make those mistakes, I would not have been sent here for punishment and I would not have met you." he grinned.
"Aiyo. Greasy...Gah. So cold." I quickly walked away.
"Noona. You aren't going to leave me too right?" he whined and quickly caught up.
"Oh. SungJong ah, why are you here?" We met up with RaIm unnie and Amy unnie.
"I got sent here for my punishment." he pouted slightly.
"Ahaha. Ok. Must be INFINITE bullying you again huh?" Amy unnie said.
"Something like that haha." he laughed it off.
"Come on. Lets go pay and head back. We are running late for practice." RaIm unnie instructed.
"Neh RaIm appa." I giggled. 


HyeYong's POV

"HyeYong ah. You go in for practice first." HyoAn oppa called me in. I stepped into the recording booth and got myself comfortable. For me, I have found the way to get myself comfortable in the booth so that I can express myself better. That is, the opposite of HoYa oppa. HoYa oppa has a habit of taking off his layers of clothes, leaving either a wife-beater or just a top on him.Just one layer, even if the studio is freezing cold. For me, I love to set the temperature real low at like 16 degrees celcius. And then putting on a thick jacket over me to keep warm. Ironic right? haha.
I got into the booth, put on the headphones, read through the lyrics sheet one more time and waited for my cue to start singing.
"Ok. Ready..1, 2, go." the vocal trainer cued.

"
Get up Get up uril gidaryeo wat damyeon
deo keuge, waechyeobwa, michil geot cheoreom" I started singing. 
"Ok. Stop. I need your Get up Get up to sound stronger." she spoke.
"Neh. I will try again." I said. Trying to get my emotions in, I tried it one more time.
"Ah, much better. Practice some more to get it better." she praised.
"Neh. Gomawoyo."
"Ok. Next part." she cued.
After some time of being in the booth, which I am not really satisfied with, the vocal trainer asked me to come out for a break while RaIm unnie goes in.
"Well done. Don't put too much stress on youself. Just let everything flow out smoothly." she encouraged me.
"Neh. Gamsahapnida." I thanked her and walked towards the sofa.
"TADA!!" MinAh unnie held up a packet of Tiger Biscuits. I nearly scream.
"GOMAWOYO!!" I was going crazy haha.
"Aigoo. Why are you a tough maknae, being shy in front of cameras, but such a cute baby when you are with us." Amy unnie joked.
"I don't know. But right now, I only want my biscuits. hehe. THANK YOU." I quickly hugged all of them.
"Yah. You owe me a hug later." RaIm's unnie voice sounded out from the speakers. I quickly ran up to press the button on the table and spoke.
"Neh unnie." all of us broke into laughter. 
"Yah. Are you all partying without me?" ChaeRin unnie came in with more snacks in her hands.
"UNNIE! gomawoyo." I attacked her with a hug too



So...Can you guess the song they are debuting with? Sorry to the owner of the romanised lyrics, I will credit you in my next chapter so that my readers can guess (: Please forgive me <3