060

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

MyungSoo's POV

Christmas is nearing, another 2 weeks of filming, Shut Up Flower Boy Band will come to an end too. INFINITE have just released our WHITE CONFESSION.
Sigh, WooHyun hyung is so useless. We have been rushing him to take the release of White Confession as a chance to confess to ChaeRin, but guess what. GREASY NAM WOOHYUN CHICKENED OUT!!
"ChaeRin ah, go back and rest early." I sent her off to CHARM5's van. We had been filming and overnighter until 10am today. Director-nim decided to call it a day since the crews had to take a rest too.
"Eu? MyungSoo ah, you are not going back together?" she asked as I was about to close the door.
"Nope. I am waiting for JongRyul hyung. I have to rush back for practice." I reminded her that INFINITE's Second Invasion concert is about 2 months away.
"MyungSoo. Take care of your health too. Don't stress out too much." she warmly smiled at me.
"I will. You go back and have some sleep too. You have practice in the evening too right?" I asked.
"Neh. I will. Gomawoyo. Annyeong." we said our goodbyes and DaeJung hyung drove her off.
"Aiggooo...She is so pretty. You are really sure she is note you MUSE?" SungJoon hyung came up to tease.
"Mwoh? What muse?" I asked.
"You know...ByungHee muse." they repeated the script.
"Haha. Aniya. She is already taken. I am just here to take care of her. Moreover, she is my hoobae." I explained.
"Araso. You have practice again now?" Min Sook whined a little. On screen, off screen, he is the same. Looks like a small kid with his baby fat face and acts like one too.
"Neh. INFINITE's concert is near the corner. I have been missing quite a few practices too." I dropped my shoulders, dejected. After filming with the guys for nearly a month, I know that when they asked questions like this, especially after filming it means that they want to hang out. But sadly, I can;t.
"Nevermind. Next time. Next time we will book you in advance." Min Kyu hyung wagged his fingers sternly at me.
"haha. Araso. Mian. I can;t join you guys." I apologised.
"It is ok. Go. Your manager is here." SungJoon hyung pointed his chin to the direction of the incoming van.
"Araso. See you tomorrow." I waved and got into the van.
"Do you want anything to eat?" JongRyul hyung asked.
"Uhm..Just get me BBQ chicken will do. B.B.Q. " I had to emphasise, in case he threw me a box of steam boil chicken meat that is tasteless.
"Araso. You wait here. I will go get it." he parked the car and headed out. I plugged in and slowly drifted to sleep.


WooHyun's POV

"WooHyun ah..You are really hopeless." Gyu hyung nagged at me again. His morning routine ever since I did not confess to ChaeRin.
"Yah. Would you rather your sleep buddy break up with you for a girl?" I hissed, trying to hide myself under the blanket. Every night, I have been thinking about her, making me hard to fall asleep.
"YAH! What sleep buddy? We are not YaDong.." Gyu hyung crawled out of his bed, up the ladder and smacked me hard on the head.
"Admit it. You want WooGyu couple too right?" I . "Aish, let me sleep in more."
"Yah. Get up. It is already 10. MyungSoo is going to kick the hell out of us if we are late again. Even DinoWoo is up." he smacked my . 
"YAH! THAT IS VIOLATION OF MY !!" I pulled out my pillow and whacked him. "I know you love me a lot, but, I AM STRAIGHT."
"Then get up now. The young ones have already headed to the dance studio an hour ago. It is only us old ones." Gyu hyung said annoyingly. 
"Araso..I am up." flipping my blanket off me, I ninja-ed out of the upper bed. 
"Oh, good morning WooHyun. You are late today." DongWoo hyung teased me.
"I know. Sorry. I will get ready now." I quickly rush towards the bathroom.
"Yah. Enough with the BB cream. We have no time." DongWoo hyung came in to nag.
"Ara ara. I am done soon." irritating hyungs. I quickly packed whatever things that I need for practice later, ran into my room to grab a jacket.
"Done?" Gyu hyung asked. I nodded. 
"Neh." DongWoo hyung replied.
"Off all the lights and whatever we don't need to use." Grandpa Gyu instructed. We quickly bolted off to every direction of the dorm and switch off anything we think it won't be used. 
"Done. Lets go." I said. 
"Oh. ChaeRin ah." DongWoo hyung who went out first, greeted.
"Annyeong hasaeyo DongWoo oppa." her sweet voice in the morning.
"Oh. Annyeong hasaeyo WooHyun oppa, SungGyu oppa." she beamed.
"You must be tired. Just pulled an all nighter?" Gyu hyung asked with concern. DAMN HE STOLE MY LINES.
"Yea. I am back to sleep." she replied.
"Araso. Rest well, you stil have practice this evening." DongWoo hyung shot her his best smile.
"Neh. annyeong oppa." we see her go in before we head to the lift.
"SNAP OUT OF IT WOOHYUN!" I received one hard smack from Gyu hyung. 
"What was that for?!" I hissed.
"For you day dreaming. What? Turn speechless when you see her?" DongWoo hyung added. 
"AHHHH MWOLA!!" I screamed at them, took out my earphones, plugged in and headed towards the bus stop.
"Fine fine. Don't be such a blooper." DongWoo hyung tugged on my sleeves.
"We have no time left. If ChaeRin is back already, It means Myung should be reaching soon, or he is there already." I stared at them.
"And...we are taking bus, so it means, WE ARE LATE!" DongWoo hyung finally got the situation.
"Let's just take taxi. I will pay," Gyu hyung offered.
"Chinja?!" the two of us were shocked. Hardly Gyu hyung ever pays for taxi fares. Unless it is for variety show purposes.
"Is this some hidden camera or something? I had enough of it in Japan already you know." DongWoo hyung pouted. Haha, talking about that, so hilarious. DinoWoo baby crying on his birthday. HAHAHA