069

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

Amy's POV

"HyeYong ah..open the door please. Tell us what happened." we kept knocking on the study room's door. Ever since HyeYong and MinAh abruptly return back to the dorm, she has locked herself in there. Sadly to say, the keys to the doors are with our managers. 
"HyeYong ah, please open the door. We are very worried. Don't make me call HyoAn oppa to rush over here just to unlock the door." I threatened. I know she hates it when people goes into the trouble just for her. 
"Five minutes, that is all we are giving you before we phone HyoAn oppa." ChaeRin added. Then we went over to the couch and wait.
"MinAh ah, what happened?" I asked.
"I..I don't think I should be the one saying it. Let's wait for RaIm unnie to come back and HyeYong to calm down and let them explain." she said apologetically.
"I think we were too busy with our own personal schedules that we neglected about bonding with HyeYong." ChaeRin sighed. 
"True that. We have bonded among ourselves, but  because our schedules only match during dance and vocal trainings, we are so busy that we only talk at night before sleeping. We do not really know how she feels." I added. 
"Yes. Like when RaIm unnie says something, we will know what she feels, or what she wants to do. But for HyeYong, we can't predict. That shows how much we actually don't really know her." MinAh said. 
"HyeYong, are you coming out now? If not I am calling HyoAn oppa in 3, 2..." *click* she finally unlocked the door.
"HYEYONG AH! Have you been crying?!" we were shocked by her blood shot eyes. But she shook her head. 
"Please tell us what happened." I asked worriedly, but she refuse to speak.
"Yah! If you don't speak, how are we going to know what you are thinking?" ChaeRIn could not hold it in and raised her volume.
"ChaeRIn ah, calm down." The last thing I needed is for the girls to start arguing among each other.
"This girl has to be shouted at. Ever since young, if something bothers her, she would just keep mum. How would we know what she is thinking about?!" ChaeRin said.
"Aish, I can't stand it." MinAh said and rushed out of the room, and supposedly out of the dorm. WHAT IS HAPPENING?


HoYa's POV

"HoYa oppa. Please help us talk to HyeYong." MinAh rushed over to get us. We quickly rushed out of our dorm towards theirs even without our shoes on. 
"Ugh hyung." SungJong bumped into me while I suddenly stopped into the middle of the hallway and eyed Gyu hyung and RaIm noona walk out of the lift. But I quickly make my way into their dorm. 
"HyeYong ah." I saw her sitting at a corner of their study room. I quickly went over and knelt down in front of her. Then she looked up paused for a while and looked back down. I turned my head and realised that she was eyeing at Gyu  hyung and RaIm noona.
"Uhm..I think all of you should wait outside. I will try to talk to her. WooHyun, stay with me." I told the others. I think at least she should be talking to me and her brother.
"HyeYong ah, can you tell oppa what happened? Why are you crying?" WooHyun pulled her into a brotherly hug as I closed the door.
"Is it because of SungGyu hyung and RaIm noona?" I slowly hinted seeing that she isn't saying anything. 
"Gyu hyung? RaIm noona? What is wrong?" WooHyun looked at me. I mouthed to him to wait for a while. 
"Oppa, my heart hurts a lot." she patted her chest.
"Your heart?! Are you sick anywhere?" WooHyun worriedly asked.
"Yah, pabo, she meant she is feeling emotionally heart ache, not physical." I flicked WooHyun's head.
"The five of us are a group right?" she asked. We nodded. "Then...why are there so many secrets here and there? I mean, can't MinAh unnie and RaIm unnie just tell us?" she questioned.
"It is like, we don't trust each other, that is why they can't reveal their relationship to us. Shouldn't they inform us, so in case anything happens, we can protect each other?" she asked questions after questions that we thought made a lot of sense but we can't answer. 
"HyeYong ah, I know you are very stress about your schedules and the sudden revelations of their relationship, but keeping mum isn't the solution. Keeping mum is the first thing that results in an argument." WooHyun reasoned it with her. "I am sure ChaeRin just raised her voice at you right?"
"N..neh." she answered.
"See, you should not keep mum. Don't you feel like shouting at her too when she raised her voice? This always results in fights. I don't want that to happen between CHARM5." WooHyun continued. 
"Jagiya, promise me and WooHyun that you will not keep mum whenever you face problems. Talk it out alright? Don't you feel better letting it out?" I ruffled her hair.
"Come on, big baby." WooHyun patted her. "Let's go out and talk it out with the other girls alright?" HyeYong was hesitant initially, but after much pushing from the two of us, she slowly walked out of the room to meet the others.