embarrassing moment 2

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HoYa's POV

"HoYa oppa....well, everyone knows that Hoya oppa has this very high level of suspicion. So high that..he got freaked out by mannequin." HyeYong revealed through the radio.
"HoYa, seriously? I didn't hear of this before." DongWoo hyung looked at me.
"Aniya..she is lying..She is making it up." I waved my hands denying it.
"HoYa? Wah, I don't believe. Tell us more." HeeChul hyung probed
"Well, that night, just slightly before our comeback, we went to walk to streets together, late at night. Uhm, it was about midnight? Most of the shops were closed except for some 24 hours restaurants. Suddenly, HoYa oppa stopped, then he stared out into one of the shops that was closing. It still had a little light on." HyeYong said. 
"Ohhh...What happened?" Lee Teuk hyung and HeeChul hyung replied as if they were listening to a ghost story.
"He pointed towards the shop. I looked, there was nothing other then a few mannequins there. However, one of them started to move." HyeYong stopped, causing a suspense. "Then HoYa oppa started to nudged me. He was like 'yah yah...did....did you..see that?' " HyeYong laughed.
"Jincha? HoYa oppa really did that?" ChaeRin asked. HyeYong nodded.
"Wah daebak. HoYa oppa.. I thought you would bravely go up to the mannequin." MinAh commented.
"Anyways, I was a little freaked out too. But it turned out that the 'mannequin' was actually a staff working inside. For that shop, it is quite a famous boutique. Their staff will usually wear the same type of dressing as the mannequin. And happened that the staff was about to clean the mannequin before she lock the shop." HyeYong hide her face in embarrassment too.
"HoYa, you really got freaked out by a moving mannequin?" SungGyu hyung stared at me.
"Hyung, shut up. I bet if it was you, you would be peeing in your pants." I snapped.
After some time, they ended their radio show. 
"Oh yea, anyways, I got GeoNam hyung to contact the property agent for us already. We should be able to go and view the apartments next Friday afternoon." SungGyu hyung informed us.
"Saturday would be good. CHARM5 and APink are off to Sydney for MuBank." SungYeol heaved a sigh of relieve.
"Lucky you...." DongWoo hyung sighed. "We have to end by 5pm latest. I am meeting HeeMin baby for dinner." 
"Yah. Who is the lucky one? Going out with your future wife when our future wives are all overseas." SungJong pouted. 
"Oh yea, EunJi suggested to have a major birthday party for HyeYong. What do you think?" SungYeol said.
"I wouldn't mind. But who is doing the contacting?" I asked.
"EunJi said she can contact the 93 liners and get TaeMinnie to contact Byeong Byeongs too. It will be a good gathering. And a good place to give out our wedding invitations." SungYeol replied.
"Aigoo, how can we let EunJi do all the job. I will get Key to help too. I am sure HyeYong would love to see her SuJu, SS501 and DBSK oppas hehe." WooHyun purposely teased me. He knows how much I hate it when HyeYong starts fangirling over them. Especially JungMin hyung in SS501 and JunSu hyung in DBSK. She totally forgot that I am her boyfriend. :( 
"Andwae andwae." I rejected. 
"Haha, look at HoYa getting all jealous. Come on, if my baby sister doesn't like you more than them, she would have left you long ago." WooHyun elbowed me.
"True that." I pouted and nodded.


HyeYong's POV

Radio show just ended. Tsk, irritating HeeChul oppa kept saying that he will take over my hosting seat. 
"I can't wait to go Sydney!!" RaIm unnie stretched her hands up as she got into the front seat of our van.
"I can't wait to sleep." I sighed, opening up my schedule diary.
"Me too. Sydney on Friday, follow-up song MV filming next next week, meet up with wedding planners, discuss on wedding invitation cards designs, find wedding dressers, wedding photo shoots, wedding venues......UGH!!" MinAh unnie read out from my diary. 
"At least we have each other, right? EunJi is alone in APink. Even if her members help her out, because of some clashes in her schedules, she can't meet up with us too. HeeMin unnie is worse. At least we can support each other off the stress." Amy unnie stated.
"You are right." I smiled. "HeeMin unnie must be feeling all the stress alone."
"You girls don't worry so much about weddings ok? Just go with the flow." HyoAn oppa interrupted our conversation.
"Anyways, HyoAn oppa, are we really going to document our wedding preparations?" MinAh unnie asked.
"Yes, why? You girls don't like it?" HyoAn oppa was worried. He knows how we didn't like cameras following us around, especially for something so 'private'. Ok, how private can it get when we are inviting tons of idols and artistes.
"Just asking. We actually kind of like this idea. hehe. So long as it is not the We Got Married type, it is ok. Scriptless, 100% reality, 100% by us. It will be ok ." MinAh unnie replied with a thumbs up. 
"When are we starting?" I asked.
"The day all of you will be officially starting on your wedding preparations." HyoAn oppa replied. And then, he started nagging? It wasn't really a nag actually, but he was blabbering on and on, as if a dad marrying off his daughters.
"HyoAn oppa, you sound like a dad." RaIm unnie daringly .
"Yah, I have been with you girls for nearly 4 years!" he exclaimed. 
"Haha, arasso, I was just kidding." RaIm unnie laughed. 
"Go on up girls, don't stay up too late. I will pick you up at the usual time." HyoAn oppa dropped us off. 
"Neh, see you tomorrow, Drive safely." we bid goodbye. 
"Ah, If only we can sleep in....Why must M!Countdown rehearsal start so early." we whined on our way up. 
"Aish, you babies..." RaIm unnie patted us. "Hurry up wash up and sleep then." she said. 

The next day after M!Countdown, we quickly rushed back to pack our luggages, or rather backpack since we are heading to Sydney for only 2 days. 
"Bye girls." INFINITE oppas waited outside of our dorm as we headed out. 
"SungYeol, where are you going?" SungGyu oppa caught him in time.
"Uh...airport. I want to say bye to JiJi." SungYeol oppa stomped his feet childishly.
"Yah, it is not like she is going forever..." MyungSoo oppa rolled his eyes.
"I haven't seen her for three weeks!" SungYeol oppa argued back.
"We shall go with you then, in case you run off to some where else." HoYa oppa suggested. 
"Haha, SungYeol oppa, you are still finding time to run off from practice?" I laughed at him.
"Aniya....." he threw an owl face at me. 
"Who are you girls flying off with?" SungGyu oppa asked. 
"Not sure. All we know is, there will be three flights out. I hope we are with TeenTop, APink and B.A.P" RaIm unnie replied.
"I hope not. Any of you two groups together is noisy enough, four groups together? I think it will be crazy." SungGyu oppa laughed at us.
"You never know." I raised my eyebrows. 
"Anyways, buy lots of present back ok? Don't waste that one day of shopping." HoYa whispered, before sneaking a kiss on my cheek.
"HAH!!! SungGyu oppa!!" I ran back to where the unnies and INFINITE oppas are.
"Ung? Where did you run off to?" SungGyu oppa was shocked to see me panting slightly.
"Let's see, TeenTop, APink, B.A.P, EXO-K, DBSK oppas....hmmm...." I listed the groups that were on the same flight and plane as us. I actually went around, like a school kid, comparing the flight details with the other artitste that I saw.
"May GOD bless the air stewardesses. It will be so hectic on the plane." DongWoo oppa joined in the conversation.
"Aish, why aren't we having our comeback now, if not we will be on the flight too." SungYeol oppa sighed.
"Andwae, We are still enjoying our #1 win. hehe." I laughed.
"Tsk.. kids nowadays..." HoYa oppa cocked his head to his left. 

 


tumblr_lx6nozPcGH1qc7zofo2_500.gif Oh gosh, Myungie, you love kisses don't you?
tumblr_lx6no8v5sU1qc7zofo2_500.gif MyungSoo : Yea, you got it right 
tumblr_lx6j9nX1lw1qm7c7po2_500.gif Come here!!
tumblr_lx5vyh2VPA1qiq9wto1_500.gif The members are like SHOCKED!! when SungYeol just appeared
tumblr_lx75gtpoTf1qguhkso4_r1_250.gif tumblr_lx75gtpoTf1qguhkso5_r1_250.gif tumblr_lx75gtpoTf1qguhkso1_r1_250.gif tumblr_lx75gtpoTf1qguhkso3_r1_250.gif tumblr_lx75gtpoTf1qguhkso6_r1_250.gif  Progression of SungGyu ... Didn't understand something, after explanations, finally understands, OHHHH.... Laughs at himself for being so pabo hehehe
tumblr_lx73mgBoNf1r95knso1_r1_500.gif SungGyu : Aniya..Author-nim...how could you....you can't just get a few gifs of me and say that I am pabo right? 
DongWoo : Hyung, you are pabo...
tumblr_m13y46nJC91qllt09o4_r1_250.gif tumblr_m13y46nJC91qllt09o3_r1_250.gif When SungJong is angry........hahaha SungJong ah, you still look cute ^^
musingtragedy:   What are you doing in the background , Sungyeol?~  L.O.L  I have no idea what magic SungYeol is trying to show at the background...but MyungSoo, IS JUST SO Y SITTING LIKE THIS!!!
tumblr_m06qm5s4Ue1r46afuo1_500.png I can't get enough of this hairstyle...Why? Because I had it too, on the right side too for a week, during Chinese New Year. And now that SungYeol did it, I feel like getting it done again, BUT THERE IS NO SPECIAL OCCASION FOR ME TO DO SO :(
tumblr_lsw0arnWEP1qh19eho1_r1_500.gif Why is INFINITE so in sync?? oh wait... I noticed something after staring at this gif for a minute. WooHyun!! You did not do the wrapping of fingers with your left hand!!!!! SungYeol, your left hand looks so wormy HAHA HoYa is not going to be happy if he sees this!

On a side note, I think HoYa seems to get cuts a lot! I noticed it from SUFBB parody. HoYa had a plaster on his finger... :( Sorry baby, I did not take care of you. Then, today, while on the train back home from school, I rewatched Sesame Player for the.. uhm.....I think it might have been the 12th time? Can't remember. The 2nd last episode, while they were having the talk in the cafe, HoAegi had a plaster on his finger too :( Baby ah, why you keep getting injured?  :(