061

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HoYa's POV

"I will be going to the gents first." I informed HyeYong before heading out.
"Wait. Can I borrow your iPad first?" she smiled.
"Aigoo, you don't even have to ask me. Just use it." I pinched her nose.
As I came back I found her smiling stupidly to herself as the stylist noona were making her hair. 
*Eu? What is she watching?* I silently crept up behind her. 
"YAH!" I shouted, startling her. 
"Ahahh My ear. HOT!" she screamed as the hair curler came into contact with her ears.
"Mianhae." stylist noona apologised.
"Here." I quickly got a small packet of icy cold water and placed it on her ears.
"Why did you scare me?" she glared at me throught th reflection of the mirror.
"Yah. What about you huh?" I argued back.
"What me?" 
"Watching a guy sleeping on the bed. Laying in the empty bathtub half ." I was furious.
"HoAegi ah..Are you jealous?" the stylist noona teased.
"Noona. You are suppose to help me." I whined.
"It is just JaeJoong sunbaenim. I don't even know him, so you don't have to worry." she gave me her puppy eyes.
"AEGYO-ING ISN'T WORKING NOW. I AM ANGRY." I hissed.
"Oppa~~" she whined.
"No. No. No." I refuse to give in.
"But he is just JaeJoong sunbaenim. He so high up there, I don't even thing I will have the chance to even meet him." she looked back down sadly.
"I am better you know. I have six packs too. I can show it to you now if you want." I hopped right in front of her.
"I don't want. JaeJoong sunbaenim is eight packs. Not like yours." she stuck out her tongue.
"Wah...I know what to write for the board later." I sighed and walk towards the couch. I can't believe she is not stopping me.
"Sorry, Can I have one of my boards back." I went up to the staff and asked. 
"HoYa right?" she asked.
"Neh. Thank you." I thanked as she handed me the board. Then I changed what I wrote initially.
'Jealous of JaeJoong sunbaenim.' I re-write. Then the staff chuckled a little at what I wrote, before pasting the sticker paper back on.

HyeYong's POV

"Ok, you two can go out to the set already." the staff came to call us out.
"Wah...It is the legendary Strong Heart set." I exclaimed.
"Annyeong hasaeyo, annyeong hasaeyo." I heard HoYa oppa said. Not forgetting my manners, I did the same thing too. They were still setting up the other stuffs, so us guests had some time to get to know each other. The staff then came to hand us the three mini blackboards that we had written some words on it. We placed our first board up in the stand.
"HyeYong, is that right?" Lee SeungGi sunbaenim asked.
"Neh. I am the about to debut, CHARM5's maknae Nam HyeYong ipmida." I introduced. 
"I know this is a little off topic, you have been quite a hot topic for being INFINITE's WooHyun's younger sister, and also HoYa's girlfriend." he paused. "uhm, I am sure many people want to know this."
"Uh huh."
"How did you capture this young man's heart?" he chuckled, causing everyone in the set to burst out laughing too.
"I..I uh..I don't really know." shocked by the question.
"I was actually captured by her voice through the phone." HoYa oppa explained.
"Voice?" SeungGi sunbaenim asked.
"Sometimes WooHyun calls home and she will talk to him too. I came across the two siblings talking quite a few times and I was mesmerised by her voice. Then, when we were filming WAYO a few months back, I really fell in love with her." HoYa oppa took over with the talking.
"Ahh, I see. I am so jealous." Lee Teuk sunbaenim sighed.
"HyeYong ah, can we see your topic?" SeungGi sunbaenim asked. With that I tore off the sticker paper.
"HoYa oppa is a man of aegyos." he read out what I wrote.
"Yah. You are not suppose to reveal this." HoYa oppa felt defeated.
"Haha, everyone here, we are watching a couple arguing." SeungGi sunbaenim ad libbed. "HyeYong can you please explain."
"Ah.. I have read comments that HoYa oppa talks very little on programs. They even call him the Man of little words." I explained.
"I second that. Sometimes when we have radio programs with INFINITE, HoYa hardly talks. But when he does, it is an all-kill." EunHyuk sunbaenim supported me. 
"BUT." I paused to gain everyone's attention. "In actual fact, he loves to be called HoAegi. He loves to aegyo too." I revealed.
"Ani.Ani." HoYa oppa waved his hands frantically in a bid to deny.
"HoYa ah, do you mind doing some aegyos for us?" SeungGi sunbaenim requested. Haha, I knew it. HoYa oppa is sure going to have a hard time.
"Ah..I am not WooHyun." he rejected. "INSPIRITS, please don't hate me." with that he quickly did a bunny aegyo and hid his face in his laps. 
"HoYa ah, that is actually quite cute." SeungGi sunbaenim faked. That was not cute. It was just a finger bouncing up and down. MIANHAE!
"HoYa, do you have anything to comeback with?" SeungGi sunbaenim asked.
"Neh. iseo." With that he tore down his sticker paper too.
"HyeYong talks a lot." it says,
"Wait wait. Did you two write this together?" Shin Dong sunbaenim asked, pointing to our boards.
"Ani." we both said.
"Wah..I am really jealous of them. They could read each others mind." the set then laughed. Ahh, this is so embarassing. 
"HoYa-ssi, can you please explain." SeungGi sunbaenim broke the laughters.
"Ah, actually, in front of cameras and new faces, she is usually very very shy and quiet. I have no idea why she is so talkative today." he sighed.
"I am doing so for survival and screen time." I revealed.
"Wah!! We have found a new variety-dol!!" the three Super Juniors members came out of their seats and offered a hand shake. I looked at HoYa oppa, recalling about the jealousy incident we had a few moments ago.
"Ahh, wait, we need to ask for permission first." Lee Teuk sunbaenim joked.
"HoYa-ssi, is it alright if we just have a hand shake with your girlfriend?" EunHyuk sunbaenim turned and asked him. 
"Go ahead." HoYa oppa gestured. As a coutesy, I stood up immediately to accept their handshake.
"Ok back to topic." HoYa oppa immediately said after the sudden handshake session ended. "There were also incidents saying that HyeYong speaks very little too. Especially for a Maknae in the group." he explained.
"Neh, usually maknaes are very hyper and noisy. I happened to come across the press conference of their new variety program. She is unusually quiet." ShinDong sunbaenim noted.
"She is just like KyuHyun hyung." HoYa oppa looked at them.
"Eu? Evil maknae? Ehhh...Don't lie. She looks so innocent." Lee Teuk sunbaenim did not believe.
"She had a lot of evil pranks, she is shy in front of cameras, but when with us, she is just a normal, noisy teenage girl. And as you see, she just revealed a very, uhm shocking truth of me." HoYa oppa sighed again.
"Haha. The all-kill, man of little words is getting defeated by his hoobae/girlfriend." Eun Hyuk sunbaenim just summarised everything that happened.
"Eun Hyuk sunbaenim." I called out.
"Neh? HyeYong-ssi." he quickly settled back down.
"You can't just summarise whatever that happened in the past 15 minutes down into one sentence. Everything I said just now will be edited now." I pouted. The whole set started to laugh.
"Wah..She is really. Wah. I have nothing to say." EunHyuk sunbaenim gave in too.
"She really knows how things work eh." Lee Teuk sunbaenim joked too. Now I know why INFINITE is so close with Super Juniors sunbaenim. They make people feel very comfortable.


HELLO. Ok, another crappy chapter. My mind isn't in the right state now. My throat is worse, cracking away. House ran out of honey so I have to wait till tomorrow before I go and get some for my throat. 
And that video HyeYong was watching, was ELLE MovieStill with JYJ's JaeJoong.
And have you guessed the debut song correctly? It is Follow Me, or Ttarawa by KARA (:
credits to : http://romanizedsongs.wordpress.com/