074

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

ChaeRin's POV

"Chae..ChaeRin ah..I am sorry for making you wait so many years. Three and a half years to be exact. Will you be my girlfriend?" WooHyun opened up the box, revealing a couple ring. 
I was taken aback. Did..did he just confess to me? During a concert? In front of so many fans? I shifted my eyes around, asking for help. Some fan girls had already started crying. My world seems to be spining very fast during that moment. WooHyun, Nam WooHyun just confessed. It is not like I am going to squeal of anything. But..he is an idol, a superstar. A greasy one that catches the heart of many INSPIRITS. I may have fallen in love with him but I am just a rookie. Is this even right? If I say yes, the fans will all be heart broken. If I say no, I might get bashed for having my standards so high as a rookie. 
"Accept him! Accept him! Accept him!~~" the crowd cheered, getting louder and louder every time, breaking my train of thoughts. 
"WooHyun oppa. I..." I looked around again at the girls, trying to get some help. 
"ChaeRin unnie. Follow your heart. Don't regret anything. I know you and my oppa are meant to be together." HyeYong whispered to me.
"WooHyun oppa." I called again and he looked up. Tears were threatening to flow down my cheeks. Biting on to my lower lips, looking down at him, I nodded slightly while a smile crept up my face.
"You..you take me as your boyfriend?" he asked again, not believing what I just told him.
Then I brought the mic up to my mouth. "I, Lee ChaeRin will take Nam WooHyun oppa as my boyfriend. I hope INSPIRITS and the future fans of CHARM5 can give us their blessings." I bowed deeply. Just as I stood up straight, WooHyun oppa pulled me in for a very tight hug.
"ChaeRin ah, I love you. I love you I love you I love you." He kept repeating. "Sorry for making you wait." 
"Pabo~" I chided him.
"*ahem* you..are still running the concert." appa broke our attention. "I really hope you can give them your blessings. They are still young kids and they deserve to be loved. Don't leave them just because they are taken. Love them even more and give them strength." appa said to the crowd. 
"ChaeRin ah." WooHyun oppa called. Then he took my left hand up and slid the couple ring onto my forth finger. I did the same with him.
"Bobohae Bobohae Bobohae!!" the fans shouted. I quickly waved my hand, denying for one. It is so embarrasing. How..how do they expect us to do such thing in public. However, WooHyun oppa suddenly grabbed hold of both my wrists and pulled me in. Wrapping his hands around my neck, he carefully adjusted his soft lips onto mine. 
"WOOOOOOOO!!!" all the members on stage cheered, so did the fans.
"I will continue with you later at back stage." WooHyun oppa whispered as he broke off the kiss. 
"Ok...enough love here. INFINITE have to continue their concert." appa informed the fans. With that, we girls quickly exit the stage back towards the waiting room. 
We continued watching INFINITE sunbaenim perform, trying to absorb as much stage presence as possible, learning how to present ourself on stage. 1/3, Cover Girl, White Confession. I smiled seeing how both WooHyun oppa and HoYa oppa stayed on stage and threw gifts to the fans while the other went all the way out. 
"They really look like taken men don't they?" HyeYong mumbled. I looked at her and laughed. 
"They do. At least they are being good boys and keeping at bay." I agreed.


WooHyun's POV

Now that ChaeRin had accepted my confession, I felt very very light and happy of course. OVER JOYED!!!  
During White Confession, I nearly lost myself and went out to the crowd, but HoYa glanced at me, seemingly asking me to stay behind. Then I remembered that I had to control myself. 
Continuing on with Nothing's Over, all of us seemed to go back in time, to that small teenage years. 
"I say Ho, you say Ya!" HoYa made the crowd scream. That was when I lost myself slightly and did my few little bunny aegyos. ChaeRin!! You see my aegyos? HEhe. I am cute right?
Gyu hyung was worst!! How dare him. Blowing kisses to the fans. He ought to get smack when the concert ends.
Trying to get hold of myself, but I was shocked when She's Back started all of a sudden. Well, it was my fault for not concentrating well though. We continued with Amazing and then a short talk with the fans.
"Don't meet up with other guy until we meet up with you again alright?" I said cheesily to the fans. All INFINITE members glared at me. "Ok. Ok....I am sorry. But still, NO! You can't INSPIRITS have to stay with us forever!" I said firmly.
We continued with BTD. I nearly wanted to burst out laughing when HoYa and SungGyu hyung stood up a little late. But well, we are all really tired. Even dancing machine Hoya is. Of course he is forgiven, since he was the only one the 'floated' up in the air. Only his hands were supporting him. We ended with Entrust.
"Ttorawa Ttorawa!!" the fans called for us to have an Encore. The staff showed the video of us working hard. Watching it at back stage, drowning water down our throat, it felt very touching. I still remembered the very 1st win we had. 
We started with Julia. And then our very final song, Voice of my heart. 
We thanked our fans deeply. For getting time out to watch our concert and support us. To show support for CHARM5 even though they have not debut yet.
"Well done boys. Now, hurry up change, remove your make up, pack up and stuff. You need a good night rest for tomorrow." appa praised each and every one of us. But of course, we had to monitor our performances first. We went back to the dorm and taking turns to shower. CHARM5 decided to join us and give us their comments.
"HoYa oppa." HyeYong said as she sat on the floor.
"Neh? How can I help you? Do you need me to help you blow dry your hair?" HoYa offered.
"Ani. Just that my oppa is now taken. I only have you." she sounded really sad.
"Yah yah. You are forever my dongsaeng. I won't ever leave you." I chided her. 
"I am really sorry if many fans leave INFINITE." ChaeRin apologised.
"You don't have to be. I am the one that confessed to you. If they leave, it means they are not true fans. True fans should be supporting us no matter what happened." I pulled ChaeRIn and placed my arm over her shoulder.
"Uh huh. And like what I said during the interview that day. Even though we are idols, we still have the rights to date. We are human too. There wasn't a rule or a law that says IDOLS CANNOT DATE." HyeYong emphasised.
"And for that...let's see. We have YongWon couple." DongWoo said, pointing at HoYa and HyeYong. "So we need couple names for the rest of the couples too."
"Gyu hyung and RaIm noona can be the Leader Couple. Charismatic couple, Naggy couple." SungYeol suggested. 
"Naggy couple sounds good." MinAh laughed.
"YAH!!" Gyu Hyung and RaIm noona shouted.
"Naggy couple, that will be." MyungSoo agreed.
"WooHyun and ChaeRin.....hmmm..WooRin couple?" DongWoo hyung suggested. "WooRin..Woollim..Sounds good. Call!" he laughed happily at his own thinking. Sigh, only DongWoo hyung is capable of doing such things.
"SungJong and MinAh.....Wow..they are difficult." SungYeol complained.
"I guess we can go with the RoofTop couple?" SungJong asked.
"Well, we got together on the RoofTop. So, I guess RoofTop couple sounds good." MinAh agreed. 
Once everyone was out from the bathroom, we started monitoring our nearly two and half hours concert. Pausing every now and then to give out comments. We finally ended up sleeping at about 4am. With we brought the girls to our beds while the seven of us slept in the living room together, just like the good old days.



tumblr_m0c5xpoqeK1rnkukeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0be5yniBP1qcu8lyo2_250.gif  Yes..I know I am etic..but TAD !! *smack smack smack* hehehe ><