Stubborn, Cute

Drabblessss

Stubborn, someone who is determined to do something or demand or reject something. Someone who is hard to be convinced by others.

Cute, someone who is attractive in a pretty or endearing way. Someone who is adorable and lovely.

Taekwoon’s boyfriend, Lee Jaehwan is the perfection combination of the above two characteristics. Jaehwan is one of the cutest person he ever met, or he should say the younger is just the cutest person in the universe. The younger is always cute, adorable, full of aegyo, born with a pair of attractive doe eyes, full lips that form the ever cutest pout, sweet and charming voice and lastly warm personality. However, he is stubborn as well. Jaehwan is like a puppy, always demand for the elder’s attention. His pout will form in seconds if the elder refuses his idea or ignores him. He will whine non stop if the elder doesn’t pay attention to him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, both of them are walking on the street. They are enjoying a sweet and casual date, holding hand like other couples and chatting happily. The younger clings to him, like he is the only one for him. The younger always claims that, ‘I feel the safest when I cling to you. You know why? Because I know you will protect me’. He suddenly stops and the elder almost falls down since both of them are walking. “What’s wrong?” Taekwoon asks softly and looks at Jaehwan lovingly. “Kiss me” Jaehwan demands and pouts his lips. “Now?” the elder asks confusedly and the younger nods with his pouts, showing the stubborn side of him, not backing down. The elder shakes his head lightly, but obeys the younger wordlessly and leans down to kiss his boyfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One night, Taekwoon is sleeping soundly on his bed. Finally he can have a peaceful night and nice sleep without rushing for assignments or hardcore study for tests. He calls it a night at 9 p.m., it is way too early for a youngster to sleep in but he is dead tired. Just as he falls into a deep slumber, his phone rings. He groans, cursing the one who calls him when he finally have time to sleep. Jaehwan. He sighs, of cause it will be the younger. Jaehwan is the only one who will call him as all of his friends know that he prefers texts over phone calls. “Hwannie.” He says sleepily, wanting to hang up the call but he can’t. “Hyungiee~ can you come over? Bring some food along as well~ Hwannie is hungryyy~” Jaehwan whines. Taekwoon sighs, he really just wants to sleep all night without doing anything, “Can you call delivery? Hyung is tired” he says softly. “Hyung! But I want to eat with you!” the younger complains stubbornly. The elder sighs, the stubborn side of Jaehwan shows up again but the timing is bad. However, he knows he can never win the younger. With a soft curse, he wakes up grumpily and hangs up the phone but not before he says “Alright, I’ll be there is 15 minutes” and receive a “I love you so much” from the younger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One morning, Jaehwan is holding a paper bag, it holds a sandwich and coffee and made by him early in the morning before class. He holds the bad tightly and nervously standing in front of Taekwoon’s apartment. He rings the bell and the elder opens the door few minutes later. “Hwannie?” Taekwoon says confusedly as the younger is not a morning person unless there is a class but Jaehwan doesn’t have any class for the day. “Hmm.. I prepared breakfast for you” Jaehwan says with an obvious blush on his cheeks and hold up the paper bag. The elder smiles and leads the younger to the kitchen. Both of them sit opposite each other. The elder starts sipping the latte and munching on the sandwich that prepared by the younger, while the younger stares at him nervously with his doe eyes. Cute, Taekwoon thinks, the way the younger looks at him, eyes showing nervousness and uneasy. “It tastes good, the latte as well. You make good latte” Taekwoon praises his lover with a smile. The cute side of Jaehwan shows up, and Taekwoon wants to shower him with multiple kisses on face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One afternoon, the sun is up high and the weather is hot like hell. Both of them are chilling at the library as it is the only place and they can enjoy the some quiet time with air cond. The elder is reading a novel while the younger is drawing on his sketch book. Jaehwan suddenly stops drawing and scoots closer to the elder, making Taekwoon closes his book and looks at the younger curiously. “Let’s go Baskin Robin have some ice cream, hyung~” Jaehwan begs with his puppy eyes. Taekwoon coos internally at how cute the younger is with his aegyo. The younger’s cute side never fail to make him smile, make him feel grateful that he owns the younger in every way. The elder nods immediately and starts packing up both of their belongings. Whenever the younger’s cute side shows up, which is almost 24/7, Taekwoon can’t find himself to reject the younger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although the younger’s stubborn side is sometimes hard to tolerate, but his usual cute side always make up for it. Sometimes the elder finds that its hard to control the younger as the younger is the opposite of him, but he accepts the younger just the way he is like how Jaehwan tolerates with him wordless, emotionless characteristics. Nonetheless, he loves Jaehwan deeply, either the stubborn or the cute Jaehwan. Jaehwan is just Jaehwan, no matter he is cute or stubborn, he is always the one for him, the only one Taekwoon loves.


An update! Hope you all like it! :)