Deserve

Drabblessss

“Baby.. what do you want to eat?” Taekwoon asks sweetly to his boyfriend who is sitting beside him in the car, humming along to the radio.

“Can we have waffles?” Jaehwan asks cutely, trying to convince the elder as he knows that there is almost 90% that the elder will reject him.

“Jae.. its lunch time.. we will eat that after we have a proper meal, kay?” Taekwoon replies, trying to reject the younger as nicely as possible. The younger always prefer dessert or some light food which are more suitable for tea time or brunch. The younger eats a lot of snacks as well. However, Taekwoon is the opposite of him. The elder always prefer to have proper meal at meal time, only taking snacks in between meals but not as the main meal.

“Hyungieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~” Jaehwan whines, hands reaching to tug on the elder’s arm. It’s a good thing that Taekwoon is used to drive with only one hand.

“No is no. Baby, you need proper food before having snacks or dessert” Taekwoon says sternly and kisses the younger’s palm.

“Fine. Hyungie is mean!” Jaehwan says and pouts, turns to the side and looking outside the window, not wanting to talk to the elder.

Taekwoon chuckles at the younger’s action, the younger is acting like a kid again. Although the younger can always convince the elder with his cuteness and aegyo, the elder is always not backing down at this matter. He still remembers that the doctor advice the younger to have proper meal instead of snacks during the last time they had their health checkup.

“We are here” Taekwoon announces when they reach an Italian restaurant at the town center. Despite Jaehwan’s whines and pouts, the elder leads the younger into the restaurant.

“We will have cream pasta and lasagna. Thanks.” Taekwoon orders and Jaehwan is still pouting opposite him.

Taekwoon reaches out and pinches the younger’s nose. “Cutie, we will have waffles after this okay? I ordered cream pasta for you, you like it don’t you?” Taekwoon soothes the younger and leans forwards to peck the younger’s forehead.

The pout on Jaehwan’s face finally disappears and he nods happily as he hears that he can have his favorite waffles after lunch.

Throughout the lunch, the couple enjoys their lunch date very much. From time to time, Taekwoon reaches out to wipe the cream sauce off the younger’s lips and cheeks.


 

“I think you spoil him too much, hyung” Hongbin comments when he hears Taekwoon reciting the lunch date he had with Jaehwan.

“He deserves to be spoilt. So, yeah.” Taekwoon says mindlessly, still sipping the iced latte.

“Yea yea. He deserves to be spoilt and I deserve to be alone. Poor my lonely soul which always has to listen to your sweet dates.” Hongbin says and rolls his eyes.

“Where is Sanghyuk then? I thought you two are always flirting” Taekwoon says and earns a smack from Hongbin.

“We aren’t a couple!” Hongbin exclaims and blushes madly.

“I didn’t say you two are couple tho” Taekwoon says, defending himself.

Just when Hongbin wants to say something, Taekwoon’s phone rings, the ringing tone cuts off his speech.

“Baby? You are done?” Taekwoon answers and asks. As he knows, Jaehwan is doing volunteer job at the orphanage.

“Okay. I will come and pick you now. Wait for me at there, alright?” Taekwoon says and finishing up his remaining latte.

“Alright. Love you” Taekwoon says and removes the phone from his ear.

Hongbin cuts off Taekwoon when he sees the elder is going to say something, “Yeah, I know. you have to pick up your princess now. Go now.” Hongbin says and rolls his eyes once again.

Taekwoon grins and leaves the café but not before he playfully says “Go flirt with Sanghyuk and comfort your lonely soul”.

Taekwoon parks his car outside the orphanage, texting Jaehwan that he is already there.

“Hyungieeee~~” Jaehwan greets when he enters the car.

Taekwoon leans towards the younger but knits his brows when the younger doesn’t greet him with a peck or kiss like usual.

“Baby, what happened?” Taekwoon asks confusedly since he doesn’t know what he did.

“Hyungie is late!” Jaehwan says with a pout and earns a laugh from the elder.

“Hyungie is sorry. But I’m late because of this. Will you forgive me now?” Taekwoon says and hand reaching out to the back seat to get the waffles that he bought earlier.

“Waffles!!!!!” Jaehwan exclaims happily and pecks the elder before he starts eating the waffles.

“Hyungie is the best” Jaehwan says with satisfaction as the waffles is from one of his favourite café.

“And you deserve the best” Taekwoon says and smiles fondly as he sees the younger is enjoying the waffles happily.               



                                            

   Update! enjoy reading :D