Brother

Drabblessss

“As far as I know, you are his brother, not his father. Kim Wonshik, can you stop worrying and eat your lunch?” Hongbin says with an annoy tone at his best friend. The other has been non stop checking his phone whether there is incoming call or message, not eating their lunch, wasting their precious break time. 

“You know how I am, you know how innocent Jaehwan is and don’t tell me you don’t know that the Jung Taekwoon is a casanova and a jerk.” Wonshik says frustratedly. The reason him being so stress and frustrated is because of his younger brother, Kim Jaehwan. His brother is the most innocent, kind and naïve people he ever seen. Jaehwan is like walking cute fluffy teddy bear in which everyone adores. His brother is so shy to a point that he is always hiding behind Wonshik if it is possible. Since young, he knows that he has to protect Jaehwan, his cute little brother. He knows that the moment when his younger brother enters the university, the younger will attract much attention without much effort. What he didn’t expect is, his brother attracts the attention of the campus famous casanova, Jung Taekwoon. He has been worrying that the senior will play with Jaehwan’s feelings, knowing that Jaehwan is kind and innocent enough to fall in any trap. His worry only gone worse when he received a message 20 minutes ago in which Jaehwan says that he needs to practice his vocal with the so call “helpful” senior, Jung Taekwoon.

“Dude. I’m gonna leave if you only check your phone and not eating.” Hongbin says with a threaten tone. Although he understands Wonshik’s feelings, sometimes he still thinks that Wonshik is overprotective. Jaehwan is innocent but not a kid and is old enough to make reasonable decision. Wonshik sigs for the last time before he finally starts eating the lunch which has been abandoned previously. 

Finally, the class ends and Wonshik immediately runs out of the class. Knowing that his friend is going to pick up his brother, Hongbin follow while whispering “Tsk.. such an protective brother..”. As he expected, he finds Wonshik is standing outside Jaehwan’s lecture hall. On top to that, Wonshik is having a glaring contest with Taekwoon who is also waiting for Jaehwan. Its gonna be a war… Hongbin thinks and stands at the side, ready to calm his friend if the atmosphere gets too heated.

“Hyungieeeee” a familiar whine has stopped their glaring contest and both of them turns towards the source of voice, finds that Jaehwan is greeting them with a smile. Wonshik immediately opens his arms, welcoming his brother and Jaehwan immediately goes into his brother’s embrace without hesitant. Wonshik smirks at Taekwoon who looks disappointed.

After a while, Jaehwan pulls away from the hug and greets Taekwoon who is standing awkwardly near them. “Woonie hyung~ why are you here?” Jaehwan asks cheerfully. “Oh. Do you want me to send you home?” Taekwoon asks, not minding the death glare from Wonshik.

“Ehem. I’m not invisible you know? I’m his brother and I will bring him home.” Wonshik says. Jaehwan whines at his brother “Hyung.. don’t be rude to Woonie hyung. He is just kind. Anyway, I will follow Wonshikie hyungie today. Sorry hyungie” Jaehwan apologizes and Taekwoon ruffles his hair. “Lets go” Taekwoon says and pulls Jaehwan away from the place.

---- at home ----

“Do you like him?” Wonshik asks Jaehwan who is sittings beside him.

“Taekwoon hyung?” Jaehwan asks and Wonshik nods slightly.

Jaehwan nods shyly and says “He is good to me, hyung. I don’t know why you dislike him but he treats me well.”

“Jaehwan ah.. I told you before that he is not a good man. If it is others like Sanghyuk then I would have approve easily. But why Taekwoon?” Wonshik says and sighs.

“He has changed! He is becoming better. He is serious this time, hyung!” Jaehwan protests and looks at Wonshik with his puppy eyes.

Wonshik closes his eyes, knowing that he will lose to Jaehwan if he looks at the younger’s pretty doe eyes. “Hyungieeee~ please?” Jaehwan pleads again, this time latching himself on his hyung’s arm.

“If something goes wrong you will save me isn’t it? If he does something bad to me you can beat him but can you give him a chance?” Jaehwan says again and this time Wonshik opens his eyes and sighs. Jaehwan knows that he is winning in the argument when he sees Wonshik’s eyes have been soften than before.

“You.. I can never win against your puppy eyes..” Wonshik groan and hugs his precious brother. Jaehwan smiles cutely and the elder smiles at him as well.

“Fine. But let me know if he does something bad or inappropriate. I will come and rescue the next second” Wonshik says and ruffles his brother’s hair.

“Thankyou hyungieeee~~~” Jaehwan says happily and pecks his brother’s cheek.

This better be a good decision. Wonshik thinks. 


Update! Enjoy reading! :D