Cute puppy

Drabblessss

“Sir, the assignments are all here. I will leave first” Jaehwan says as he places the stack of assignment on his lecturer’s table and turns around to leave the office.

“Jaehwan.” The lecturer calls sternly and looks up from his document.

Jaehwan turns around and looking around but not daring to look into his lecturer’s eyes.

His lecturer smiles lightly and leaves his table to walk towards the door of his office. He closes the door and turns around, not forgetting to lock it as well.

“Sir??” Jaehwan asks confused and his hands start sweating due to his nervousness.

“I thought we have made a deal that you will not address me formally when we are alone?” the lecturer says teasingly and walks closer to the now slightly trembling student.

Jaehwan’s eyes go wide as he sees his boyfriend walks closer to him. Yes, his boyfriend, who is his lecturer as well. His boyfriend, Jung Taekwoon who is 5 years elder than him is a lecturer who major in Music and Composing. They have been together for 4 years and that’s way before Taekwoon work as a lecturer in his university.

“Sir…Sir.. people may see us” Jaehwan says nervously and walking backwards until his back reaches the table.

“I have locked the door… Jaehwan ah~ My cutie Jaehwan” Taekwoon says and traps the younger in his arms.

“What.. What if?” Jaehwan says nervously and glances around.

Taekwoon chuckles and leans down to kiss his boyfriend’s plump lips. Although Taekwoon also worries that others will discover their relationship, but he can’t help it when he always see his cute, beautiful boyfriend around the campus. He even thought of work in another university just to avoid this issue. He always wanted to be seen as a sweet, cute couple with Jaehwan in front of people, showing people that this cute boy beside him is his.

“There’s no others in this room, Jaehwan ah. I miss you so much.” Taekwoon says lovingly and caress the younger’s cheek. “Hyunggggggg” Jaehwan leans into the elder’s touch and whines.

Just when Taekwoon starts humming softly as they basking in each other’s warm, the elder’s phone rings. “Damn! Who is it?” Taekwoon curses softly and pulls away from the hug and the younger places his hand on the elder’s chest to calm the elder.

“Okay. I will come now” Taekwoon hangs up the phone and looks at the younger with a soft smile. “I have to go. Urgent meeting with staffs” Taekwoon explains as the younger helps him to fix his tie.

“Okay. I will see you later at home?” Jaehwan asks with a hint of aegyo and his hand reaches up to caress Taekwoon’s cheek. (Both of them live together at a decent condominium at the other side of the town)

“Yeah. And you are not running away from me again later. I will punish you, my cute little puppy” Taekwoon says with a smirk and Jaehwan blushes madly at the statement.

“Hyungie!!” Jaehwan whines and stomps his feet at his teasing lover.


Update! Enjoy reading! :D