Sweet couple

Drabblessss

Girl!Jaehwan x Boy!Taekwoon


“Oppa~” a girl who is wearing a white lace dress calls sweetly.

“Yes?” the boy who sits beside her replies.

“The weather is sooooo hot~ can we have an ice cream date?” Jaehwan asks with a tone full of aegyo and staring her boyfriend with her doe eyes.

Taekwoon chuckles and brushes the fringe away from his girlfriend’s forehead “how can you be so cute~ lets go”.

The girl smiles sweetly and latches herself onto her tall boyfriend’s arm.

Both of them walk along the street hand in hand while chatting happily. As they walking, they can’t help but notice the attention that surrounding people giving them. Who wouldn’t be staring them tho? A sweet couple who are undeniably good looking. The guy is tall, well-built, handsome, broad shoulder with define jaw line while the girl is pretty, cute, pretty doe eyes, model-like long legs and long wavy hair. 

Soon they arrive their favourite ice cream shop and Jaehwan takes a seat at their usual favourite spot.

“One chocolate ice cream and one strawberry ice cream, please” Taekwoon places their order and stares at his girlfriend who is humming along a song while staring at the street outside. ‘She is so beautiful’ Taekwoon thinks while waiting for their orders to be ready.

Jaehwan turns and faces Taekwoon as the elder comes back with ice cream in his hand.

“Thank you oppa~” Jaehwan says while taking the strawberry ice cream from Taekwoon.

Both of them eat quietly enjoying some silent moment. 

Jaehwan is eating her ice cream while occasionally checking updates on her SNS while Taekwoon is staring at her while eating his ice cream.

“What are you staring at, oppa?” Jaehwan asks with a blush as she felt the elder is staring at her intently. 

“You” Taekwoon answers without hesitant and Jaehwan turns away and facing the window to hide her face which is blushing madly now. 

“What? Can’t I stare at my own girlfriend?” Taekwoon asks while reaching his hand towards his girlfriend to make her to look at him. 

“Oppaaaaaaa~” Jaehwan whines.

“okay okay.. I will stop teasing you” Taekwoon says as he chuckles and ruffle the girl’s hair.

After having the sweet treat, Taekwoon sends Jaehwan home with his car.

As they reach the younger’s house, Taekwoon parks his car at the road side.

Jaehwan leaves a peck on the elder’s cheek “oppa~ can’t I stay with you forever?” she says cutely.

*A kiss on the lips* “I wish I can be with you every second, every minute, every day too” Taekwoon replies.

“Cheesy” Jaehwan says while hiding her blushing face into the crook of Taekwoon’s neck.

Taekwoon chuckles “Babe.. I will pick you up tomorrow for class, okay?” 

Jaehwan nods while getting ready to get off the car “okay! Drive safely oppa. I love you”.

“love you too” Taekwoon replies and gets ready to drive home but not before Jaehwan get into the house safely. 


An update for you all! Really appreciate those who spend time to read for story. I hope you all like it because sometimes even myself think that my story is not that good >.< Anyway, I will be away from my laptop for a few days and will not be able to update it for a few days. I will be back soon with a better story :)