You're cute

Drabblessss

1 hour before 

"Hyung.... Do I look good?" Jaehwan asked while fodling the sleeves of his shirts.

Taekwoon took a look on the bed which was covered by several shirts and shaked his head.

"You look good no matter what you wear.. Let's go, we're going to be late.." Taekwoon answered while holding Jaehwan's hand and led him out of the room.

"But hyungggggg~~~" Jaehwan whined and refused to leave.

*one kiss on the lips*

"There, all better. you looks great. Let's go and stop whining." Taekwoon said clamly and led the blushing male to the car.

 

In the car..

"Jaehwan.. For the last time, stop fidgeting. You are going to be alright. They will like you." Taekwoon said while patting Jaehwan's head to calm his nervous lover.

"Hyungggggg~~~~ What if they don't like me? What if they think my nose looks weird? What if they think .... " Jaehwan non stop rambling while looking out of the window.

"Babe..."

Jaehwan pause and look at his usual quiet boyfriend.

"Babe, they will love you. You are cute. No worries. I talked to my parents about you. They think you are interesting." Taekwoon hold Jaehwan's hand tightly and leave a peck on his cheek.

"Now, be good and let me drive safely okay?" 

"Okay.. By the wat, hyung??"

"hmmm?"

"I love you" Jaehwan giggles and starts humming along the song.

 

At Jung's house

"Babe, we're here" Taekwoon said while parking his car in front of the house.

"No worries, kay? I'm here with you." leaving a peck on his lover's lips.

"Son! You're here!! Who is the cutie beside you? Are you the great Jaehwan that Taekwoon can't stop talking about every day?" Mama Jung asked while opening the door for them.

"Mom.. Stop it. You're embarassing.." Taekwoon said quietly while guiding Jaehwan towards the living room.

"Hyung, really?" Jaehwan asked while blushing and Taekwoon replied him with a light knock on head.

Jaehwan can't help but gigglds at his lover's cuteness.

"Hi auntie, uncle. I'm Jaehwan." 

"Young man, I can see that why Taekwoon is so fond of you. You're cute. Aren't you too good for my son?" Papa Jung said jokingly while inviting them for a sit.

The dinner went well and filled with laughters.

Jaehwan was thankful that Taekwoon's parents like him and pampered him with food and care.

They left the house shortly after dinner.

 

Bed time

As usual, both of them were cuddling and talking about the day and dinner.

"Told you. They love you.I don't know why you worried so much." Taekwoon said while rubbing soothing circle on his lover's back.

"I was just worried!!" Jaehwan defended himself and pout.

"So cute. Who can resist your cuteness anyway?" Taekwoon answered while staring at Jaehwan's sleep face.

"Hyunggg~~" Jaehwan snuggled into Taekwoon's chest to hide his blushing face. 

Soon, both of them entered their dreamland while being in each other's embrace.

 

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A short drabble for you all! Thanks for those who subscribed the story. First time writing, I know this story is bad and I have tried to make it more interesting >< 

Sorry if it dissappoints you all. I will try my best and write better next time. 

Thank you! :D