Apologize

Drabblessss

Jaehwan is upset. He knows he can’t do anything about it but he can’t help but feels disappointed and being ignored. He knows he should be considerate because work is always priority. He knows he shouldn’t be selfish but he can’t help and feels jealous about it.

Ever since the company decides to debut Leo and Ravi as sub unit, LR, Taekwoon has been spending a lot of time either with Wonshik or in the studio. He knows that it will be a great opportunity for Taekwoon since the elder always works hard to compose songs. He was happy at first, feeling ecstasy because his boyfriend finally can show how great his talent is to the world.

However, being engaged to work mean getting busier and busier. They hardly spend time together, its either the elder decides to work in the studio or the younger is packed with personal schedule.

Jaehwan had tried to do his best during musical practice so that he can end the practice earlier or even asked their manager to lessen some of his schedule so that he can spend some time with Taekwoon. Since Taekwoon didn’t take the initiative to do so, he decides to initiate it. However, his personal schedules are still as pack as usual, even when he decides to visit Taekwoon at the studio, Taekwoon always gently rejects him saying that he needs to be alone so that he can focus.

Jaehwan can’t take it anymore, he misses Taekwoon more and more as time passes. Although they still share light kisses everyday but it upsets him that he feels that both of them are drifting apart. He tries to start a conversation when Taekwoon is finally back from the studio, but Taekwoon always says that he is tired and need to rest. Of cause he knows that the elder is tired, he himself has experienced that before, but he can’t help but upset about it.

Today, finally Jaehwan has a day free. He is really happy despite he has been exhausted due to previous packed schedules. However, today is the free day for all six of them which means his Taekwoon hyung is free as well. He purposely wakes up early so that he can plan for a short date with his boyfriend at the café nearby or even the park. Yet, his plan soon becomes useless when Taekwoon reject him with apologizes and says that he needs to go to the studio.

After Taekwoon leaves with Wonshik, Jaehwan walks into his bedroom with slumped shoulders. He thought he finally can have some personal alone time with his boyfriend but it came out nothing. He sighs while scrolling his phone to kill some times.

‘Ah~ Maybe I can make a lunch box for him and visits him’ he thinks when he comes across a simple recipe that teaches you how to make a simple lunch box. He knows that the elder doesn’t like people disturbs him when he is working but the elder’s love for food is undeniable as well.

He quickly enters the kitchen to start his work since he knows that himself is not a good cook. “What are you doing?” Hakyeon asks while looking at Jaehwan who keeps on mumbling and getting some ingredients from the refrigerator. “Hyung? I’m making lunch box for Taekwoon hyung!!” Jaehwan replies happily. “Awww.. you’re so sweet~ good luck!!” with that, Hakyeon leaves the kitchen.

After 2 hours, Jaehwan finally done with the lunch box. Although it doesn’t look as nice as what he imagines, but the taste is satisfying. He smiles happily while packing the lunch box into a bag before he leaves.

‘Taekwoon hyung must be happy for it’ he thinks happily while texting Wonshik to ask the younger to leave the studio so that he can be alone with his boyfriend in which Wonshik agrees immediately.

Jaehwan enters the company while humming along some songs happily. He can’t help but smiles brightly at the thought of he is going to meet his boyfriend soon.

“Woonie hyung~~!!” he greets enthusiastically when entering the studio. He doesn’t expect the elder to greet him as enthusiastic as him but he expects at least a small smile from the elder. However, the moment the elder opens his mouth, Jaehwan feels like his tears are going to fall.

“What are you doing here? I told you I want to be alone while working. With you here I can’t focus” the elder says eyes not leaving the computer and continues working. Jaehwan feels like crying, he knows he can’t expect the elder to be very happy with his appearance, but he didn’t expect it would be so harsh either. “I am your boyfriend.. Can’t I even visit you?” he whispers softly while calming himself so that the tears won’t fall.

“What did you say?” Taekwoon asks and finally looks at his boyfriend. Jaehwan shakes his head light. “Nothing.. here hyung.. I brought food for you.. I’m sorry for disturbing you.. I will leave now..” Jaehwan says and places the lunch box on the table and turns around to leave.

“okay.. be careful” Taekwoon says not even bothering the send the younger off.

Jaehwan quickly enters his room as soon as he reaches the dorm. The tears that he has been holding is flowing freely now. ‘I just want to meet him.. I just want him to be happy.. I just want him to know that I miss him and I care about him.. does he not love me anymore?’ he thinks sadly while hugging the chopper plushie that Taekwoon bought him as a present for his hard work during Chess musical.

Hakyeon is getting worry as he heard someone crying in the room. He quickly enters the room and finds that Jaehwan is crying alone on his bed. “What happen? I thought you went to see Taekwoon?”. “I did…” Jaehwan says sadly and Hakyeon about the whole story. Although Hakyeon is close to Taekwoon and knows that Taekwoon is always cold but he really feels that Taekwoon is at fault now.

At night, Taekwoon and Wonshik finally back from the studio. Jaehwan is still sulking alone on his bed, not leaving the room except going bathroom. “Taekwoon.. we need to talk” Hakyeon says as soon as Taekwoon enters the living room.

“Can’t we talk about it tomorrow? I’m tired” Taekwoon tries to reject their leader. “I say now is now” the leader says sternly while looking directly at Taekwoon. Taekwoon sighs “okay”.

T : so what do you want?

H : Taekwoon.. I know you’re busy and tired.. Jaehwan is too. I hope you can be more considerate for him.. do you know how upset he is when you reject him this morning?

T : I apologized, didn’t I?

H : Then why did you being so cold to him when he visits you?

T : you know I don’t like being disturbed when working.

H : do you know how much effort Jaehwan puts to make the lunch box? Do you know he accidentally cuts his finger since he is clumsy? Do you know his hand is slight burnt due to the boiling water? Do you know how much he cries just because of you?

Hakyeon is furious now. He knows he may overreact but it seems it is the only way to let everything sinks into Taekwoon’s stubborn brain.

Taekwon is stun. He finally realizes that he is a bad boyfriend. Now when he looks back, he has been ignoring Jaehwan lately and he didn’t take care of the younger as much as he did before. He quickly stands up to find the younger.

H : where are you going?

T : fix my mistake.

“Jaehwan..” he calls softly as he enters the younger’s room. He finds that the younger has puffy eyes and clutching the chopper like his life depends on it.

“I’m sorry..” the younger apologizes and avoid the elder’s gaze.

Taekwoon feels like his heart being stabbed as his hears the younger’s apologize and the younger looks nothing but sad. He quickly walks over and hugs the younger.

“no… I’m the one who needs to say sorry.. I’m sorry for ignoring you.. I should have know that you are tired as well.. I should appreciate the lunch box that you made with all the efforts… I’m sorry, baby…” he apologizes while holding the younger’s hand. He finds that there are some plasters on the fingers. He sighs, feeling sorry more than ever.

“Hyung…” Jaehwan says while resting his head on the elder’s shoulder. “I miss you so much…” he says while some of his tears are falling.

Taekwoon quickly pulls away and wipe away the tears. “I miss you too, Hwannie.. I’m sorry for everything that I have done. Let’s go for a café date tomorrow okay?” he says and pecks the younger’s forehead.

Jaehwan nods happily while pulling Taekwoon to lie beside him “Sleep with me, hyung”. Taekwoon nods while hugging the younger and pulls over the blanket to cover both of them.

Taekwoon smiles contently while gently patting the younger’s head. As long as you’re happy.. I don’t mind putting down my pride to apologize. Sleep well, my baby.


an update!!! hope you all like it ^^