Lucky

Drabblessss

Jaehwan is always labelled with the wordings like clumsy, funny, careless, whiny, childish.. Despite his cheerful and optimistic personality, people always think that he is way too cheerful or rather noisy. However, now people always labelled him with the word lucky. Why? Because he has the hot football team captain, Jung Taekwoon as his boyfriend. No one could accept it at first. Both of them are totally different in terms of personality and characteristics. Their close friends would say they are oddly match and compliment each other like the magnet north pole and south pole. 

 
When they just started their relationship, many people doubt that this relationship would work and last long. Taekwoon is famous with his cold and calm personality and lack of social interaction with others except his teammates and some close friend. Some even made bet on their relationship stating that it wouldn't last longer than a month. 
 
At the beginning, Jaehwan who is self-conscious about himself would always think that maybe he shouldn't be in a relationship with Taekwoon as it may ruin Taekwoon's reputation. Knowing Jaehwan's concerns, Taekwoon never failed to show his love and protectiveness towards Jaehwan. He would wait for Jaehwan's to over outside the lecture hall; he make sure that he would bring breakfast for Jaehwan who always tend to ignore the importance of breakfast and chose to sleep more; he make sure that he would shower Jaehwan with kiss and sweet words to calm Jaehwan when people are judging him. As time passed, people realized that their relationship is noting but sweet and fluffy. Whenever and wherever you can see Taekwoon, Jaehwan is always by his side. From the relationship that people doubt, they became one of the sweetest couple in campus in which people would jealous. 
 
 
Like any other day, Jaehwan and Taekwoon are enjoying their free time at the park near their neighborhood. Jaehwan is sitting between Taekwoon legs while the latter wraps his hands around Jaehwan's torso. 
 
"Hyung?"
Taekwoon hums as a reply.
"I must be the luckiest person in the world" Jaehwan smiles brightly while turns and face Taekwoon. 
"Why say so?"
"Remember when people doubting us? You deserve a much better person than I am, but you are here, with me." Jaehwan says while wrapping his hands around his boyfriend's neck.
"Is that so?" Taekwoon chuckles and hugs Jaehwan closer to his chest.
"You know.. I think I'm luckier than you..." Taekwoon says and Jaehwan raise his head and stares at Taekwoon curiously. 
"I'm quiet, reserved, cold and man with few words. Most of the people chose not to talk to me as they think I'm scary." Taekwoon says while running his hand through Jaehwan soft and smooth hair. 
"But you came. You approach me when I was upset because I lost the match. Despite I keep ignoring you and pushed you away, you tried your best to make me smile and comfort me." Taekwoon pause and look at Jaehwan lovingly.
"If you're lucky, then I'm luckier. I found a star who brightens my world and I'm glad that you accept me as who I am. I love you." Taekwoon finishes his speech with a peck on Jaehwan's lips.
Jaehwan is blushing madly and his face is red like a tomato. 
"Hyung.. I... I... I love you too" Jaehwan said and quickly snuggles into Taekwoon's neck to hide his blushing face.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi people! An update on my boring story. Enjoy and do comment if you have any thoughts about it. Thank you.