Gorgeous

Drabblessss

Taekwoon is sitting impatiently on the couch. He is bored of scrolling his SNS. There isn’t much updates and his battery is running low. He then looks up and stares at the changing room. His boyfriend, Jaehwan has been in the room for the past 10 minutes. Although he wants to knock the door and asks his boyfriend to be faster, but he respects his boyfriend as well.

Another 10 minutes passed and Taekwoon’s phone is officially dead (0% battery). He sighs and starts to wonder why the younger takes so long in the changing room. He is contemplating whether he should just sits and waits or rushes his boyfriend.

Just when he wants to stand up and walk over, the door of the changing room opens slowly. Jaehwan walks out nervously, fingers fidgeting, looks nervous as ever. Taekwoon’s eyes widen and brighten at his boyfriend. Jaehwan looks so perfect, beautiful, enchanting and over attractive in the tailor made English suits. Taekwoon has personally asked his friend, Hakyeon to design a perfect suit for the Jaehwan for the upcoming annual dinner for his company. Although the younger has been protesting about not wanting to attend such a grand party but the elder is determined to show the world that his boyfriend is absolutely gorgeous.  As much as he prefers to see the younger dresses up with the usual casual fashion, its impossible to wear sweater with jeans as the date of the CEO of Top 3 companies in South Korea.

“Hyung.. I … I look weird.. Don’t I?” Jaehwan asks nervously as the elder only stares at him without any comment and expressionless. He pouts and feels upset, he knows that he is not the most beautiful man out there and the elder can get anyone who is better than him easily. “Hyungieeee~ Am I ugly?” Jaehwan whines and feels like crying, tears are threatening to fall.

Taekwoon immediately wakes up from his daydream and walks towards his boyfriend. “No, absolutely not. You look so gorgeous, like a goddess. Baby.. you look so beautiful” Taekwoon says and peck his boyfriend’s forehead. Jaehwan blushes madly and looks down, whisper “really?”.  “Yes, you are so freaking beautiful and it makes me want to take you raw” Taekwoon says huskily near his boyfriend’s ear and earn a hit on his chest. Jaehwan then pulls away and says “I will go change to my clothes”. Before he enters the changing room again, Taekwoon hears the younger mumbles about having a ert as boyfriend.

----- One week later----

Its finally the night for the annual dinner. Taekwoon is standing at the entrance of the grand ballroom, Jaehwan is beside him, holding his arm tightly. “Baby.. don’t worry.. I’m here with you and you are the most beautiful man out there…” Taekwoon calms his boyfriend with a peck on the lips.

He then pushes the door open and enters the ballroom confidently. He is never the one who is self-conscious about his appearance, for the past 27 years, he is always praised with his good look and height. Although it is the first time he attends a formal dinner with Jaehwan, he knows that he has nothing to worry about as the younger is gorgeous and beautiful.

As they enter, almost all the people in the ball room are discussing about them. The hot CEO from the top company is attending the dinner with a gorgeous date. Some are even checking Jaehwan out and Taekwoon can’t help but glare at those people who are checking out his boyfriend. The people are non stop commenting and discussing the newly arrived couple.

“Hyung…” Jaehwan whispers uneasily and tugs on the elder’s sleeve. “Yes baby?” Taekwoon turns and looks at his boyfriend lovingly. “People are staring.. hyung.. its uncomfortable…” Jaehwan whispers and looks at the ground nervously. Taekwoon looks around and smirks slightly as he has some other idea.

He cups the younger’s face softly, and makes the younger looks at him. “They are looking because you are beautiful.. don’t you see people are looking at you rather than me since we came in?” Taekwoon says softly. He glances around, finds that there are still some men who are checking his precious baby. He smirks and leans down, he kiss the younger on the lips deeply. He pulls away when he feels like that both of them, especially the younger. He can hear that some people who are around them are gasping. That’s right. off. Jaehwan is mine. Stop checking my boyfriend out. He is my property. He smirks when some of the men look disappointed after the kiss.

Throughout the dinner, although Jaehwan is almost blushing the entire time due to compliments and praises, Taekwoon can’t help but smiles like a proud father as the gorgeous man is belong to him. The younger’s shyness only makes him to fall in love with the younger more and more.

That night, Taekwoon decides to sleepover at the younger’s house. To be honest, he doesn’t want to be separated from his gorgeous boyfriend even just a second. The younger is too innocent and deserves to be pampered and protected all the time.

“Baby, come here..” Taekwoon says as he lays on the bed comfortably and spread his arms. Jaehwan giggles, walks over the beds and situates himself closely to his boyfriend. “Hmm.. hyungie so warm” the younger giggles again and snuggles against the elder’s broad chest. “Sleep well.. baby” Taekwoon says and hums a soft lullaby. Few minutes later, he hears a soft snore. He looks down and finds that the cute gorgeous man has fallen asleep on him, hands clutching tightly on his shirt.

Taekwoon smiles again. Sometimes even himself can’t believe that he actually owns the gorgeous young man. He remembers the days when he keeps going the art gallery two blocks away to look for the younger. The younger was so shy back then to a point that he even hid behind a pillar when he saw the elder was approaching. It took four months for the shy Jaehwan to agree to go on date with the elder and be the elder’s boyfriends three months later.

“I love you” Taekwoon says before falling asleep, dreaming about his and Jaehwan’s future.


An update!! Enjoy reading!! :)

I'm trying my best to update my stories as much as possible as I'm having holidays now. Hopefully I have the ideas and able to do so.