Safe

Drabblessss

Taekwoon curses softly and stands up from the couch as he hears someone is ringing his doorbell. Its 1 a.m.and he is getting ready to sleep. “If its just a prank, I swear I will punch the person on his face” Taekwoon mumbles and walks towards the door of his apartment.

“Taek.. Taekwoon ah” the man greets him weakly and collapses into his arm. Taekwoon immediately brings the other to the living room. He is shock when he finally can see the other’s state clearly. The other’s body is covered with bruises, scratches and his clothes is tore off, almost half .

“Jaehwan ah, what happened?” Taekwoon asks his ex-lover worriedly, hand reaching out to caress the younger’s bruised cheek. Yes, his ex-boyfriend, Lee Jaehwan. They used to be in a relationship few years back but the elder broke up with the younger as he couldn’t handle the stress of being stereotyped or insulted for being gay. He still remember that day Jaehwan cries and cries and cries in front of him but he just turned around and left. To be honest, he misses the younger a lot. He did feel regret for being a coward. However, the moment he heard that Jaehwan has found himself a new boyfriend, he decided to move on.

“Hyung… its hurt..” Jaehwan says as more tears flowing down his cheeks. Taekwoon brings the younger into his arm, “Which bastard did it to you? I will kill him” he says angrily and kiss the younger’s forehead several times. Jaehwan only shakes his head and buries his face in the elder’s chest.

“It’s your boyfriend, Wonshik. Isn’t it?” Taekwoon asks and his eyes show pure anger and disgust. The moment Jaehwan goes stilled in his arms and soon fresh batch of tears flowing again, he realized that he is right. “That bastard! How dare he hurts you?” Taekwoon spats angrily and Jaehwan trembles more at his angry tone.

Taekwoon decides that he has to be calm at this time, being angry doesn’t help at all. He takes a deep breath and asks calmly “How long?”. Jaehwan looks up confusedly. “I mean how long he has been doing this” Taekwoon asks again. “Few months.. its only beating or hitting at first.. but.. but.. just now he touched me inappropriately.. I was so scared.. hyung.. I am so scared…” Jaehwan answers shakily and hugs the elder tightly.

“Its alright. I’m here. I will protect you. You are safe now” Taekwoon says and carries the younger to the bathroom. “Remove your clothes” Taekwoon says as he places Jaehwan in the bathtub. Jaehwan is shock again and starts shaking. “No, Jae.. nothing is going to happen. I just want you to clean up and treats your wounds and bruises.” Taekwoon says with a soothing tone and pats the younger’s head.

After spending almost 2 hours for cleaning, treating, Jaehwan finally falls asleep as Taekwoon lulls him to sleep with their favourite song, ‘Cold night’. Although the younger already falls asleep, Taekwoon can’t move away from the bed. He keeps looking at Jaehwan, tears slowly forming in his eyes.

“I’m… I’m so sorry Jaehwan ah.. if I was brave enough to face everything.. if I didn’t leave you.. I miss you so much Jaehwan ah… I knew that the Wonshik must has some problems or issues.. his smile is always looks so insincere, like he is hiding something… I’m so sorry.. if I didn’t leave you.. he will not approach you.. he will not be able to hurt you… I’m so sorry .. so sorry… I love you so much, my love.” Taekwoon says and leans down to peck the younger’s lips lightly.

He hold the younger’s hand tightly this time, “This time I will protect you and make sure that you’re safe.. you will be safe and happy with me.. I love you”.


UPDATEEE! Enjoy reading! :)