Phone number

Drabblessss

“Looking for Ken, Taekwoon hyung?” Wonshik asks as soon as Taekwoon enters the café.

Taekwoon looks at the younger with widened eyes due to shock.

“Hyung, it’s obvious tho. You only come in during Ken hyung’s shift.” Wonshik teases but only receives intimate glares from the elder.

Wonshik ignores the glares and shouts “Ken hyung, someone is looking for you”.

Ken walks out from the kitchen holding a big tray of freshly baked muffins with a bright smile.

Taekwoon can’t help but stares at the beautiful baker, the reason why he chooses to go this café instead of others, coming in at odd hours just to meet the special someone.

“Who is looking for me?” Ken asks while placing the muffins on the display rack.

Wonshik points at the familiar tall man who sitting by the window and Ken gives an acknowledge nod.

Ken walks over with a smile, it’s him, he thinks.

To Ken, this customer is attractive, handsome, gentle, the moment he entered the café for the first time, Ken can’t take his eyes off him. However, their relationship remains as staff and customer although the elder has been visiting the café for about 5 months.

“Taekwoon shi, the usual?” Ken asks with a smile while greeting the elder and receives a silent nod.

“I will come back with your order soon” Ken blushes and leaves.

Ken gently places the order on the table “enjoy your meal”

“Ken??”

Ken looks up when the usual quiet male calls him.

“hmmm.. do you want to have dinner with me later?” Taekwoon asks with an obvious blush on his cheeks.

Ken’s usual large eyes become even larger at that and stutters “su…sure… I still have 15 minutes to finish my shift”

As soon as Ken ends his shift, Taekwoon leads him to a nearby restaurant which he spots earlier.

“Ken shi, I hope you don’t mind having western cuisine.” He says while looking at the younger.

“its okay, doesn’t matter” Ken replies with a smile.

During the meal, the conversation goes on smoothly and Taekwoon is happy about it.

He learns more about Ken, the younger is bubbly, adorable, childish, optimistic and have a nice voice.

“Taekwoon shi, thank you for the meal.” Ken says while blushing lightly.

“Hyung.. Taekwoon hyung..” Taekwoon says softly.

“huhh??”

“Call me Taekwoon hyung..” Taekwoon says and Jaehwan smiles at that.

“Hyung.. just call me Jae or Jaehwan then..” Jaehwan says enthusiastically.

‘Jaehwan.. it must be his real name.. his name is beautiful..’ Taekwoon thinks and smiles.

Soon, they reach the younger’s home since the elder has offered to send him home.

“Thank you hyung, I really enjoy the night” Jaehwan says and looks into the elder’s eyes.

“You’re welcome” Taekwoon replies with a small smile.

“Good night, hyung” Jaehwan says when turning around to enter his house.

Just when he is about to open the door, the elder shouts “Jaehwan!”.

Jaehwan is shocks but turns around “yes hyung?”

The elder runs lightly towards him while handling him his phone.

“Hyung?”

“Give me your phone number, so I can talk to you when I miss you” the elder says bluntly leaving the younger blushing.

“I mean.. we can contact each other..” the elder quickly says when the younger doesn’t reply.

The younger takes away the phone from the elder’s hand and save his phone number.

“Here you go, hyung.. I hope you will call me soon” Jaehwan says shyly and entered his house.

“I will” Taekwoon says with a smile before leaving.

 

 


Random update!!! Personally, i don't think its good enough. I will update soon again with a better story. Sorry and enjoy! ><