Rest

Drabblessss

Taekwoon is running across the streets, non-stop sweating but he doesn’t want to stop for a break. No, he can’t stop. He is running so fast that he keep bumping to other people and people are giving him some weird looks.

-Flashback-

He was having his football practice earlier in the campus. Everything was going smoothly. He was in good condition, the weather is good, the teamwork is good. Everything was good, up until the moment his coach stopped the game and called him because his phone was ringing non-stop for few minutes.

He glared at his phone the moment he took it out from the bag. Who dare to disturb his practice time tho? Everyone knows that Taekwoon is very serious when it comes to soccer and that is his priority.

He picked up the phone “Hakyeon, what is it? I tell you, if you gonna talk about bull again then you better….”. However, his eyes widened the moment Hakyeon spoke up about the purpose of the phone call. He quickly hung up  and bid goodbye to the team and coach saying that he has some urgent stuff need to be settled.

After about 15 minutes non-stop running, he finally reached the destination, a cozy café in the town.

He rushes in with heavy pants and every customers in the café look at him.

“Where is him??” he asks while panting.

Hongbin silently points at the staff room which located beside the storeroom.

Taekwoon enters the room silently and finds Jaehwan is having a nap on the couch.

Taekwoon takes a chair and sits beside Jaehwan while the younger’s hair lovingly.

Jaehwan stirs at the touch and slowly awake.

“Hyung?” Jaehwan whispers at the moment he sees Taekwoon when he opens his eyes.

“Are you okay?” Taekwoon asks while bringing Jaehwan into an embrace and lightly pat his head.

“Hyung.. shouldn’t you be at the field for your practice?” Jaehwan asks weakly while staring at the elder.

Taekwoon sighs, “Hakyeon told me that you fainted earlier.. you worked too hard.. Hwannie..” he says while reminiscing recent weeks in which Jaehwan is working non-stop among school works, part time jobs and vocal practice.

“I’m fine.. just a little tired..” Jaehwan answers while yawning.

“Babe… have a rest, okay? You’re tiring yourself.. I’m worry about you..” Taekwoon says and looks into the younger’s sleepy eyes.

The younger nods and snuggles into the elder’s chest.

The elder smiles and carries the younger with bridal style.

Before he leaves the café he told Hongbin “Tell Hakyeon Jaehwan is having a day off”.

When they reach their share apartment, Taekwoon gently places Jaehwan on the bed.

“Hyungg??”

“Yes”

“I love you” the younger says with a smile.

“Love you, too. You deserve a rest, my baby” Taekwoon smiles at the younger.

“Can you sleep with me?” Jaehwan asks with puppy eyes.

The elder nods and lays beside the younger. Jaehwan immediately hugs the elder and rests his head on the elder’s chest.

“Rest well, my big baby” Taekwoon says before falling asleep.


Hi!!! I’m back with an update! Do you miss me? Hehehe.. I’m getting busy and finally have time to update it :) did anyone of you waiting for my update? I’m glad if you did ^.^ anyway, enjoy!