Siblings Pt.3

Drabblessss

Taekwoon groans as he hears someone is knocking the door of his bedroom. It’s 2 am and everyone should be asleep now. He tries to fall asleep again but he fails to do so when the knocking become louder and louder. He also hears someone is crying softly outside his room.

He sighs and curses, finally gets up from the bed and walks towards to the door. He then opens the door harshly and spats “What do you want?”

“Sor… sorry”                                              

Taekwoon looks down as he hears someone apologizes to him. His eyes widen when he sees his baby brother is standing in front of him, crying while hugging the chopper plushie tightly in his arm.

“Hyungie hates me” Jaehwan says sadly and continues to cry, crouching down and looks at his own feet.

Taekwoon immediately crouches down to look at his brother.

“No no. Hyung is not angry. Hyung is just grumpy” Taekwoon explains and hugs his brother.

Jaehwan struggles for a while but soon relax when he feels the comfort and protection from his elder brother.

“Why are you crying?” Taekwoon asks and carries his brother into his room, sitting on the bed with his brother still in his arm.

“Hwannie is scared.. there’s monster in Hwannie’s room.. can’t sleep” Jaehwan says, his favourite plushie is no longer in his arms, his tiny arms now are circling around his brother’s neck.

Taekwoon smiles at his cute brother. As much as he finds that the situation is funny, he can’t help but feels that his brother is really cute and adorable.

“So Hwannie wants to sleep with hyung?” Taekwoon asks softly and ruffles the kid’s head.

Jaehwan nods and asks “Can I?”, he is blinking his pretty doe eyes so cute that Taekwoon gives in immediately.

“Of cause you can” Taekwoon says and lays on the bed comfortably. Jaehwan immediately latches himself on his brother, one hand on his brother’s shoulder, another hand holding his chopper plushie tightly.

“Good night baby” Taekwoon says as he switches off the table lamp.

“Good night hyungie” Jaehwan says and snuggles against his brother’s chest.      


A very short update since the idea comes to my mind out of sudden

Enjoy reading :D