Nap time

Drabblessss

Kids!au Taekwoon and Jaehwan are back!!!


“Kids!!” Miss Kwon shouted to gather the kids’ attention.

All the kids stopped abruptly and stared at their teacher with wide eyes.

“Time to nap!! Stop playing and get ready to nap.” She shouted and gained groans from all the kids.

Little Jaehwan put down the toys in his hands and grabbed the lion soft toy, Leo that lied beside him while looking around.

‘Where is Woonie hyung?’ he thought and started wandering around looking for his favourite hyung. It was a known fact that Little Jaehwan was very attached to the elder and refused to take nap if the elder wasn’t there to accompany him and lulled him to sleep.

He walked to the field outside since most probably Taekwoon would be playing football with his friends.

Jaehwan was already sleepy and kept yawning while walking. He couldn’t wait to take nap as soon as possible.

He was about to call his Woonie hyung to invite him to take a nap together but he saw the elder was chatting happily with Wonshik and Hongbin.

‘Hyungie looks happy and enjoying his time… maybe I should leave him alone’ Jaehwan thought and entered the room again sadly.

He lied on his usual spot while hugging Leo tightly and tried hard to fall asleep. After 10 minutes, he was frustrated. ‘Why can’t I sleep?’Jaehwan thought sadly and pout.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around torso and little Jaehwan was shocked and let out a soft whine.

He turned around and gasped when he looked at the other’s face “Woonie hyung?”

The elder ran his hand through Jaehwan’s hair “why didn’t you call me Hwannie? See, you can’t fall asleep..”

“I saw hyungie chatting happily with Wonshikie and Hongbinie.. Hwannie doesn’t want to disturb hyungie..” the younger said while playing with the elder’s fingers.

“Silly” Taekwoon said while giving a light knock on the younger’s head.

“come here big baby” he said while pulling little Jaehwan to his embrace.

“Sleep well Hwannie” he whispered and pecked Jaehwan’s forehead.


how are you guys doing? enjoy reading! :D