Ice cream

Drabblessss

"Hyungggggggggggggggggg" Jaehwan whined and clung to Taekwoo's arm.

"Are you high?" Taekwoon glared at the younger and tried to push him away.
"Don't be mean hyung" Jaehwan pout and crossed him arm in front of his chest.
"*sigh* what do you want now?" Taekwoon asked eyes still not leaving his the screen of his smartphone.
"Buy me ice cream hyung~~~~ the weather is so hot and I need ice cream~~~" Jaehwan pled with his puppy eyes.
"Why don't you ask Hakyeon or others? Stop bothering me" Taekwoon said while glared at the younger.
"You're my boyfriend. They are not!!" Jaehwan said with frustration.
"Even they are not your boyfriend they can still buy ice cream for you, Jae" Taekwoon said calmly.
'Today is the only free day.. No matter how I must drag Taekwoon hyung out for a date' Jaehwan thought.
Jaehwan stared at the ceiling while brainstorming for ideas.
'Oh ya... I can do that...' Jaehwan smirked victoriously when an idea pop out and he decided to take into action.
Jaehwan quietly left the living room to get his iPad from his room.
He quietly set up the playlists and stood in front of Taekwoon.
Taekwoon looked up from his phone and look at Jaehwan suspiciously "what.. What are you doing?"
"I have something for you" Jaehwan said while pulling the phone away from Taekwoon's hand.
Suddenly, the playlist started. Red Velvet's ice cream cake was playing loudly in the living room.
Just when Taekwoon wanted to ask for the reason, he found that Jaehwan dance along with the song while doing some aegyo face.
'So this is what he gonna do... So cute' Taekwoon thoughtly while smiling.
Jaehwan ended his dance time by sitting on Taekwoon's laps and and sang along "i scream~ you scream~ gimme that, gimme that ice cream~ i scream ~ you scream~ gimme that, gimme that your lips" and kissed Taekwoon.
Taekwoon blushed at the younger's action but hold tightly onto the younger.
"So hyung... Can you buy me ice cream now?" Jaehwan asked while chuckling and showing his puppy eyes.
"How can I reject you? Lets go big baby.." Taekwoon said while dragging the younger towards the door and walked to ice cream store nearby.  
 
____________________________________________________________________________
A short update!! Hope you all like it.. I'm sure whether I can update it tomorrow becaue I'm not feeling well even find it difficult to leave the bed :/ but i will try my best. Enjoy reading! :)