Cry

Drabblessss

It is so obvious that Taekwoon is angry now or to be exact, furious. His face and ears are red due to his earlier outrage, breathing heavily, and eyes staring intensely at the boy sitting in front of him.

Opposite him, Jaehwan is sitting on the couch, non-stop crying. He wants to defend himself, telling the other that it wasn’t his fault that earlier incidence happened. The incident earlier makes him upset, he wants to seek comfort from his older lover, Taekwoon, not argue with the other.

-1 hour ago-

Jaehwan just finished his lecture and prepared to leave the lecture hall as he knew that his boyfriend, Taekwoon was waiting for him outside the hall. Just when he stood up and wanted to leave, someone grabbed his wrist.

He turned around and found that his classmate, Wonshik was standing in front of him. He tilted his head confusedly, did not understand why the younger did that to him.

“Hyung.. I like you” Wonshik said and caressed his cheek. Jaehwan stood still as he was shocked with younger’s confession. He didn’t know how to react to the confession, he wanted to tell the younger that he already had a boyfriend, a very sweet boyfriend. Just as he wanted to do something, Wonshik pulled him and kissed him on the lips. He wanted to push the younger away but the younger was much stronger than him.

Suddenly, they heard someone busted into the hall through the door and yelled “What are you guys doing!”. Wonshik immediately pulled away, he saw Taekwoon, Jaehwan’s boyfriend was standing in front and staring at them. Jaehwan immediately pushed Wonshik away from him and ran to Taekwoon. He hugged the elder as soon as he reached the elder. However, Taekwoon’s next action shocked him. He thought that Taekwoon would understand him, comfort him. Yet, Taekwoon only pushed him away and stared at him with cold eyes. Jaehwan felt like crying that time but didn’t make effort to explain himself. Taekwoon only pulled him along to the carpark, drove both of them back to their shared apartment.

As soon as they reached, both of them walked to the living room. “Are you cheating on me with the guy? I swear I saw both of you are enjoying each other’s face” Taekwoon shouted, it was the first time ever Taekwoon raised his voice at the younger and this led to an big argument

“Stop crying! What can you do besides crying! Say something!” Taekwoon yells again at his crying lover. However, as soon as Taekwoon said that, he feels guilt and regret. Although he is really angry, he doesn’t miss the hurt and upset look on Jaehwan’s face as the younger heard that.

Jaehwan stands up quietly, eyes not meeting Taekwoon, looks down and bits his lips slightly, an action that he always does when he is sorry. He then looks up at the elder and picks up his phone and leaves the house.

Few minutes later, Taekwoon receives a message from Jaehwan, “Hyung.. I’m so sorry for being so useless.. I’m so sorry for everything…”. At that very second, Taekwoon breaks down and cries hard. He then calls Hongbin, who is his best friend.

“How can you say that to him!!! You should be the one who understand him more than anyone!!” Hongbin exclaims as he hears Taekwoon reciting the whole story.

“I know.. and I feel so guilty now..” Taekwoon says quietly.

“Hyung… you know how conscious Jaehwan hyung is due to his disability…I can’t believe you actually…” Hongbin says and sighs.

Taekwoon sighs again, of cause he knows. He always knows how self-conscious Jaehwan is. Jaehwan is always lack of confident, timid and shy because he is mute. Yes, Jaehwan is mute since born, that’s why he is unable to defend himself like other people. His soft personality doesn’t help much in defending him as well.

“Hyung.. I don’t think you should sit here and regret.. you should go look for Jaehwan hyung..” Hongbin says and pats the elder’s shoulder. Taekwoon nods and picks up his phone and wallet.

He runs down the street, looking around to look for his boyfriend. ‘I hope he is fine.. but it is impossible for him to be fine.. I have crossed the line.. of cause he is upset and disappointed…’ he thinks and continue running around. Suddenly, something comes across his mind, ‘oh ya! The park! That’s his favourite place to go whenever he is upset.’ He immediately turns around and runs towards the park.

From far, he can see someone is crouching down under the big tree. The person’s shoulder is shaking, whole body is trembling. It is clear that the person is crying.

“Jaehwan” Taekwoon calls softly and crouches down in front of his crying boyfriend.

Jaehwan blinks his red and teary eyes at the elder, doesn’t know what to do.

“I’m so sorry.. I didn’t mean to shout at you.. accusing you.. and stepped over the barrier…” Taekwoon apologizes and wipes away his boyfriend’s tears.

Jaehwan pulls out his phone and types something on it then showed to the elder “It’s not your fault.. it’s my fault for being like this.. I can’t even voice out my opinion or defend myself.. sorry for being useless.. maybe you should look for another boyfriend who at least can speak for themselves…”

Taekwoon feels his heart arches again at that, he doesn’t expect the one sentence that came out from his mouth without much thought will lead to this.

“Stop blaming yourself.. baby.. I love you… come back to me okay?” Taekwoon says and caress the younger’s wet cheek. Jaehwan nods and hugs the elder tightly.

That night, Jaehwan cuddles with the elder, burries his face into the elder’s chest. Taekwoon plays with his hair and says “You are much more better and perfect then most of the people out there.. just because you can’t speak doesn’t mean that you are worthless or useless.. you have such a beautiful and kind heart which makes you a lot more outstanding from the others. I love you, I love you so much”.

Jaehwan looks up, eyes meeting the elder, there is happiness and gratefulness shows in his pretty doe eyes. Taekwoon can swear that he is falling in love with the younger again. Jaehwan then leans up and pecks the elder’s cheek.  He then draw a heart with his finger on the elder’s chest, a gesture he always does when he wants to say “I love you” to the elder.

“Goodnight, my love” Taekwoon says and lets the younger sleep comfortably in his arms then off the light.


An update! By the way, I will be having my finals soon so I not sure whether I will update it within that duration or not. If not, then I probably will be back around mid of June. Enjoy reading! :D