Boo boo

Drabblessss

Jaehwan and Taekwoon as kids 

Jaehwan 4 years old; Taekwoon 5 years old
 
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
"Hiks.. Hiks... Umma... Um... Umma~~" little Jaehwan cried while hugging his Chopper doll. 
Little Wonshik saw and quickly ran to the field where little Taekwoon who was playing football with other kids. "
"Hyung! Taekwoon hyung!" Wonshik shouts loudly to get his attention.
Taekwoon was annoyed 'what does he want now? I was going to score the goal' he whisper lightly and pout while walked towards Wonshik.
"Wonshik a.. I was going to score. What happened?" Taekwoon asked with an annoyed tone. 
"Jaehwanie hyung was crying non stop alone at the corner and......" 
Taekwoon quickly ran away and searched for Jaehwan and left a confused Wonshik alone.
'Why cant him listen the whole thing? I should go play with Hakyeonie hyung now.' Wonshik thought and ran off to find his playmate.
 
"Hwanie??" Taekwoon spoke lightly as he walked towards Jaehwan who was still crying and holding his Chopper doll like his life depend on it. "Wonnie hyung~~! Its.. Its.. Its hurt.." Jaehwan cried even louder when his favorite hyung spoke to him with the soft and soothing voice. "Hurt? What happened? Is it bad? Where?" Taekwoon asked with a louder and concern tone while checking Jaehwan. 
 
Jaehwan didn't answer and pointed his knee which had some scratch on it. Taekwoon took a look at the injured knee and asked "what you did Hwannie? How come?". Jaehwan looked up and met Taekwoon's eyes with blush and said "Hwannie wanted to look for Woonie hyung.. Show him the new Chopper doll that umma bought me yesterday.. I was running and fell...". Taekwoon light pat his head and said "hyung won't go anywhere you know? See, now you hurt yourself.." 
 
Jaehwan pout and whisper "i didn't do it on purpose......". His eyes was nothing but sad like a rejected puppy. "Hyung is not blaming you.. Hyung just didn't want you to hurt yourself.. " 
 
"So hyungie is not angry with Jaehwanie???" Jaehwan's eyes brighten and Taekwoon lightly shook his bead. "Then will hyungie kiss the boo boo away? Hwannie is hurt~~" Jaehwan whined and pointed at his knee. Taekwoon smiles and peck Jaehwan's cheek and said "boo boo is gone now. Lets go for a nap okay?"
 
Taekwoon led both of them to the blankets and lied down comfortably while hugging Jaehwan. "Hyungie's here.. Sleep well Hwannie" Taekwoon said while patting Jaehwan's head.. "Wonnie hyung is the best." Jaehwan whispered and drifted off to his dreamland. 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Okay! The third short drabble is up!! I updated this morning with my iPad but don't know why it didn't post >< 
Anyway, thanks for your support and I hope you like these stories although they are short. I'm still trying to write a longer story ><