Precious

Drabblessss

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! I’m homeeeeeee” Jaehwan shouts as soon as he reaches he and his boyfriend’s shared apartment.

“Here! Kitchen!” Taekwoon replies with same loudness which is unusual as he is usually the quiet one between that two.

Jaehwan smiles widely and quickly runs towards the kitchen. The moment Taekwoon enters his eyesight he runs toward the elder and gives him a bear hug.

“Hyung!! I got it!! I passed it!!!” Jaehwan exclaims happily and gives the elder a big wet kiss on the elder’s cheek.

“I know you can do it” Taekwoon says proudly.

Jaehwan finally passes the driving test, earning himself a legal license to drive around. Actually Taekwoon wants to stop his boyfriend to take the test, it’s not that Jaehwan is a bad driver or what but he is willing to be the younger’s personal driver. This is true as Taekwoon purposely get a job which is nearby the younger’s workplace so that he can drop by and pick up the younger everyday.

Actually the younger has no intention to get a license at first as he enjoys being Taekwoon’s precious baby and acts like a spoiled kid in front of the elder in which Taekwoon never complained about it. However, the thought changes as Taekwoon is asked to work overtime too frequent recently by his boss and unable to pick up the younger on time. He wants to take public transport or cab instead since he doesn’t have driving license but the elder opposes it saying that it is not safe enough and earn some eye roll from his friends especially Hakyeon.

Taekwoon asks the younger to take a seat at the dining table while he finish cooking their lunch. At the same time, Jaehwan can’t stop rambling about where he wants to drive to and wanting Taekwoon to be his first passenger.

The elder places the dish on the table before sitting across the table opposite Jaehwan. He is about to start eating but finds that the younger is staring at him with puppy eyes.

“Hwannie, something wrong?” Taekwoon asks with a  soft smile, encouraging the younger to speak up.

“Can I eat while sitting on your laps?” Jaehwan asks shyly with some aegyo tone in which he knows the elder can’t resist.

Taekwoon smiles at his baby-like boyfriend and pats his own laps, signaling the younger to come to him.

Jaehwan giggles happily and quickly sits comfortably on his boyfriend’s laps.

After they have their sweet lunch, Jaehwan suggests them to have a date outside, stating that he wants to celebrate the day by driving the elder to their favorite café.

Taekwoon agrees almost immediately as he knows he can’t reject any of the younger’s requests.

Both of them have fun at the café and done some shopping at the shops nearby. Taekwoon is very happy for the whole day as the younger is happy as well.

When they are about to go home, Taekwoon insists to drive instead of letting the younger to drive, stating that it’s dark and it will be safer if he is the driver. Jaehwan whines at first but knows that the elder considers everything by placing Jaehwan as his first priority and agrees at last.

Both of them quickly wash up as they reach home and get ready to enter their dreamland. Today is both happy and tiring for them.

Jaehwan is wearing his oversized chopper print t-shirt laying on one side of the bed yawning while waiting for his boyfriend to join him in bed.

Taekwoon joins him in few minutes later, finding that the younger is resisting the sleepiness and tries hard to stay awake. He chuckles softly and pull Jaehwan towards him so that the younger can sleep on top of him. It may be uncomfortable for him but the younger sleeps better and more soundly in this way.

His friends always blames him for over spoiling Jaehwan. It is not like it reaches a point where Jaehwan has to depend on the elder for everything. It is just that the elder prefers to do everything for the younger and the younger just follows the flow. If you ask him why he does so, he would say that “Because Jaehwan is precious”.

 


Enjoy reading! :D