With you

Drabblessss

Jung Taekwoon, an engineer that works under his father's company, soon-to-be CEO. He is popular and well-known among his peers due to his attractive appearance, excel in both academic and sports, and most importantly talented in singing. Many people have been confessed to him, giving him chocolates or love letters and all of them were rejected by a cold reply 'No' by him. Although his attitude is cold and a man with few words, it does not change the fact that many girls and boys are after him.

 
Now, he is 26  years old and he is still popular among females and males. He wonders why when he has been cold to everyone except his family, close friends and his boyfriend. Yes, he has a boyfriend. They have been together for 10 years since high school. Despite all the people know that he has a boyfriend, they still fancy about him and even tried to destroy their relationship. As soon as they became a couple, people around them realized that the cold prince was actually a sweetheart who likes to pamper his boyfriend with love. He protects his boyfriend from his admirers who bashing him with bad comments. Despite his cold image, he actually initiates skinship with his boyfriend even in the public. Every time his boyfriend would blush and asked him to stop being intimate in public, he will answer "i'm telling people that i'm owned and you're mine".
 
Today, he is standing in front of a classroom and waiting for his boyfriend. His meeting with this clients has been cancelled and he thinks that it would be nice if he can make a surprise appearance in front of his boyfriend and brings him out for a dinner date. At 6 p.m. sharp, a group of kids run out from the classroom. Yes, his boyfriend is a teacher who teaches kindergarten students arts and music. After 10 minutes, his boyfriend came out from the classroom and spots him who standing outside the classroom. 
 
"Jae... I miss you, babe..." Taekwoon says while pulling his boyfriend into a hug. 
The younger sighs happily "hmm.. I miss you too..".
"Don't you have a meeting with your clients?" 
"It has been cancelled last minute.. Lets go for dinner shall we?" The elder asks while pulling away from the hug.
The younger nods "let me grab my stuff and i'm ready to go."
 
They are now sitting in front of each other at their favourite Italian restaurant. 
"Babe.." Taekwoon asks for the younger's attention while holding his hand.
"Hmmm?" Jaehwan smiles sweetly at the elder.
"I love you" the elder  says bluntly leaving the younger blushes madly.
"Hyungggggg..." The younger whines.
"What? It's true"
"But you don have to say it so bluntly and we're at outside now."
Taekwoon chuckles at the younger's cuteness and ruffles his hair "so cute"
 
After their dinner, Taekwoon sends the younger home.
"Hyung?" Jaehwan says as they reach his apartment.
"Hmmm.."
"Do you want to sleepover? I mean... Its late and tomorrow is weekends... Its okay if you don't want to..." The younger asks nervously and fixed his eyes onto the floor. 
Taekwoon laughs "sure.. Why not?"
 
Both of the are cuddling before sleep and talk about how their days were and some random talks. After few minutes, Taekwoon finds that his usually talkative boyfriend does not reply or answers him. He find that his boyfriend has fall asleep and his hands are clutching onto his shirt tightly.
 
"Thank you for being with me.. Stay cute and innocent... And i will protect you forever with all my might.. I love you.." He whispers and kisses his boyfriend's lips before drifting off to his dreamland. 
 

Hope you all like this update! ^^