Diet

Drabblessss

“Choose anything you want, hyung will pay” Taekwoon says with a smile to his adorable boyfriend who is sitting opposite him, eyes sparkling as he reading the menu.

“Really? I love you!” Jaehwan says and giggles, not minding Taekwoon who is blushing at his blunt confession.

Actually Taekwoon has already chosen the food that he wants few minutes ago, he is just staring at his boyfriend now.

“Okay! I’m done!” Jaehwan says cheerfully and closes the menu.

“Excuse me” Taekwoon says and rises up his hand, calling the waiter over to place his order.

“May I help you?” the wait asks politely with a smile.

“I would like to have one iced latte and beef lasagna” Taekwoon answers and glances at Jaehwan.

“Hmm.. Iced lemon tea and chicken salad. Thank you” Jaehwan says with a smile. His order makes Taekwoon frowns and arches his brow. The elder knows that the younger is not fond of eating something so healthy.

“Noted. I will come back with your order soon” the waiter says and leaves.

“As I remember, you don’t like vegetables” Taekwoon says while staring at Jaehwan.

“I’m trying to change my eating habit. Its more healthier as well” Jaehwan answer softly.

“Stop lying. You are one who will crave for ice cream and snacks even when you’re sick. Since where you care so much?” Taekwoon says. The elder knows that he is a bit harsh but he has to know the truth behind the change in Jaehwan’s preference. The younger looks nervous when he asks for the truth, its obvious that the younger is hiding something.

“Are you dieting?” Taekwoon asks sternly. He is clearly upset at this. He has warned the younger several times not to diet.

Jaehwan nods slightly and hangs his head low. He knows that the elder will be upset and disappointed but he really wants to diet.

“If you want to lose weight, we can go exercise together. Choose a much better method.” Taekwoon says. “Why you want to diet out of sudden? You look perfectly fine now” Taekwoon continues.

Jaehwan sighs and says “I.. I.. I want to look better… you look so athlete and fit… but.. I’m fat and chubby”

“Are you crazy? Is it someone say nonsense again? You are so thin now! You’re even smaller size than Hakyeon” Taekwoon says angrily. It’s not that he is against of the idea on dieting. The last time when Jaehwan decided to diet, the younger went through intense diet and end up has symptoms of anorexia. He had spent so much time to take care of the younger and Jaehwan finally regain his appetite. On top of that, the younger is barely 60kg now, which is much lesser in compared to the time when he just knew the younger.

“I overheard others’ conversation when I went to toilet earlier. They were discussing about us.. more likely is about me.. in which I’m not a perfect match for you and I’m too fat…” Jaehwan says sadly.

Taekwoon sighs. He can’t understand why people will always judge the younger. Jaehwan is so perfect and beautiful as he is. Why are they insisting that the younger is not good enough for him? Jaehwan is the best boyfriend he can ask for. The younger is lovely, caring, kind, innocent and considerate. The younger will prepare meals for him, bakes for him, supports him and love him unconditionally.

“Ignore them. Your health is more important. I can’t let you back to that hell. You are perfect. You are not fat, you are just cute” Taekwoon says sternly and holds the younger’s hand.

Jaehwan nods slightly and caresses the elder’s hand with his thumb.

“Your orders are here” the waiter announces and places their order on the table.

“I would like to have one more cream pasta” Taekwoon says to the waiter.

“You need to eat.. don’t worry.. I will love you even you are fat and big” Taekwoon says and share half of his lasagna with the younger, taking away the salad out of Jaehwan’s reach.

“Don’t just stare, eat. We will have cream pasta later as well” Taekwoon says with a warm smile and places a fork in the younger’s hand.

Jaehwan smiles lightly and nods then begins eating.

Taekwoon smiles, It hurts me when you’re thinking something like that, all you have to do is just stay by my side, others’ comments are not important, I will protect you from them.


Enjoy reading :D