You're perfect

Drabblessss

As usual, Jaehwan reached campus early in the morning. There were some people but most of them chose to sleep in the classroom or have a breakfast at the cafeteria. Rather than joining the crowd, he always chose to go to the music room and played the piano while singing along. It has been two years he doing it. Everyday, without mistake, you can see Jaehwan at the music room. He didn’t told anyone about his little daily routine, even his closest friends Hongbin and Sanghyuk. He always thought that no one knew about it. However, something strange occurred. Ever since this semester started, there is always a chocolate bar on top of the piano along with a notes ‘Jaehwan, this is for you. –T’. He was curious but he had never met this mysterious person before as the chocolate bar always appeared before he reached the music room.

Today, as usual, Jaehwan is walking towards the music room. However, he didn’t came across with the usual chocolate bar but a guy with broad shoulder sitting in front of the piano.

“Excuse me?” Jaehwan asks timidly while walking towards the piano.

The guy with broad shoulder turns towards him and offers him a smile.

“Taekwoon hyung? What are you doing here?” Jaehwan is nothing but shocked but still manages to ask the question.

“Don’t you always curious about who is the one that always leave a chocolate for you?” Taekwoon says while looking at the Jaehwan.

Jaehwan eyes grows bigger than usual and stutters “Choc.. Chocolate? How.. How do you know hyung?”

“I didn’t know you are this dense, Jaehwan”

“What do you mean?”

“What is the initial of the anonymous sender?”

“hmm.. T?” Jaehwan answers while he is processing everything in his brain..

Taekwoon hyung.. T… T… could it be T for Taekwoon?

“You are the one?” Jaehwan asks after a few minutes.

Taekwoon walks forward and hug him tight.

“Yes, I am..”

“but.. how you know I’m here.. I didn’t.. didn’t tell anyone about this”

“I always know, Jaehwan.. just that you never notice.. I have been always with you ever since the day you started playing piano here…”

“…… then what about the chocolate?”

“Are you really that dense, Jaehwan?”

“hmm??”

“I like you Jaehwan. Or should I say I love you? I have been waiting for a suitable timing to confess but… anyway, do you want to be my boyfriend?” Taekwoon stares lovingly at Jaehwan with a hopeful mind.

“………..”

“…………..”

“…………………”

After several moments of silence, Taekwoon speaks up “its okay.. I’m not forcing you.. we are still friend right?”

“………..”

Taekwoon sighs and decides to leave since he is not receiving any reply from Jaehwan.

Just when he gonna reach the door knob, he feels that there’s arms came around his torso and hug him tightly.

“Jaehwan?”

“I……… I love you too hyung”

Taekwoon turns around with a bright smile. “Why didn’t you say anything just now?”

“I was.. I was shocked.. and confused… and….”

“and?”

“I thought you’re not serious….”

“I’m not joking, Jaehwan. When I told you that I love you, it came from my heart.”

“it’s just that how come someone good like you will like someone like me…….”

“you’re perfect, my love… you have the brightest smile, sweetest voice and the warmest hug.. it’s impossible for me not to fall for you…”

“hyung…”

Taekwoon decides to close the gap between them with a kiss and mumbles “you’re perfect”.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter maybe a bit boring since I wrote it before I sleep last night ><

Hope you all like it ^^