Christmas

Drabblessss

It took minutes for Taekwoon to fall for Jaehwan. That day, he went to a bakery shop opposite his workplace with the thought of buying a cake for his mom’s birthday party. He didn’t think much and just chose his mom forever favorite chocolate cake. He then lined up to wait for his turn to make the payment. When it was finally his turn, he looked up from his phone, his eyes fell on a beautiful, good looking cashier who has big nose with cute smile. “Sir, it’s $30 for the cake. Do you need something else?” the cute cashier asked. At the very same time, Taekwoon’s mind only focus on how soothing the velvety voice is and how beautiful the cashier is. “Sir?” the cashier asked again as he sees no response from the customer. “Oh ya, that’s all” Taekwoon said awkwardly, mentally scolding himself for acting all silly and clumsy in front of his crush. Yes, he fell in love with the cashier in just the few minutes. Before he left, he glanced at the name tag on the cashier’s uniform, Jaehwan.

It took days for Taekwoon to take up the courage to actually talk to Jaehwan rather than those common conversation between a staff and customer. He went to the shop again on one of his free days. That day, Jaehwan wasn’t work as cashier but arranging freshly baked pastries on the rack. He was contemplating whether he should talk to the other but the smile that the other gave was as encouragement for him. “Hi.” He said softly as he stood beside Jaehwan and the younger greeted him with “Hi” too. “Hmm.. I’m Taekwoon” he introduced himself and brings out chuckles from the younger. “I’m Jaehwan” the younger said with a bright smile. “Hmm.. I really… really enjoy those pastries here” Taekwoon awkwardly said and the younger laughed at his awkwardness. “I know. I almost see you everyday here” Jaehwan said with a nod. After that, Taekwoon often find time to visit the shop to buy some pastries and talked to his crush.

It took weeks for Taekwoon to finally ask the younger for a dinner date. As usual, he went to the shop after work, but only this time he brought roses along with him. He walked up to Jaehwan, “I’m wondering whether you want to have dinner with me?” he asked and held up the roses. The younger agreed with a beautiful blush on his face. Taekwoon brought Jaehwan to a cozy restaurant and they talked about themselves. The elder only found himself to fall for the younger more and couldn’t help but smiled way too often that night. During the dinner, he got the younger’s phone number as well. He immediately saved the contact as, ‘Jaehwanie :)’. After the dinner, he sent the younger home only to find that the other actually live at the same neighborhood as him. After that, they had dates more often, movie dates, lunch dates, dinner dates and etc.

It took months for Taekwoon to confess his love towards Jaehwan. It was after one of their dinner date when they were having a walk at a park at their neighborhood. The elder suddenly stopped in front of the younger and stared at the younger with loving gaze. “I have fall for you the moment I met you at the bakery shop. I fall for you more after knowing you. Now, I can confirm and sure that I love you, not just a crush. I’m not perfect but I will try my best to be a perfect boyfriend for you. Will you be my boyfriend?” he confessed and reached out to hold the younger’s hand. Jaehwan smiled shyly and leaned forward to hug the elder, “Yes”. That night was one of the best nights in Taekwoon’s life. He can finally announced that the cute Lee Jaehwan is his.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taekwoon walks out from the café, a cup of latte in his left hand while his right hand is holding a cup of hot chocolate. He walks towards the familiar bakery shop and enters it with a smile. He  quietly walks to his boyfriend and hugs the younger from behind. Jaehwan lets out a girly scream at the surprise. “Taekwoonie! You scared me!” Jaehwan pouts and hits his boyfriend’s chest. Taekwoon only laughs and leans for to kiss the plush lips.

“Merry Christmas my love. Lets go for a Christmas date.” Taekwoon says and holds Jaehwan’s hand tightly before leaving the shop.

 


 

Merry Christmas!!! :D

Hope you all like it ^.^