Siblings Pt.6

Drabblessss

Taekwoon sighs as he lies on his bed. His foot is injured and it forced him to quite his football practice and rest at home for a month.

He feels bored and grumpy as his foot hurt to a point that he has to stay home for the first few days of his injury. The only time that he is happy is when his baby brother comes back from the kindergarten. His baby brother will come and talk to him, comforts him and shares him his candy.

“Hyungie~ can Hwannie come in?” he hears his baby brother is calling from him. He smiles and answers “yes”

Jaehwan comes in with a bright smile and walks over to the bed. Taekwoon immediately carries his brother so that Jaehwan can sit beside him on the bed.

“Hyungie! Hwannie has presents for you!” Jaehwan exclaims and holds up his bag while giggling.

“Really? Hyungie is happy” Taekwoon says and pinches his brother’s cheek.

Jaehwan then opens his bag and pours out every content inside the bag. Taekwoon almost wants to scold his brother but he does not have the heart when Jaehwan is looking at him with the shiny doe eyes.

“Hyung! This! I got it from my teacher. I want to give it to you!” Jaehwan exclaims happily and gives the elder a plaster which has cute puppy design on it.

Taekwoon looks at his brother with curiosity and Jaehwan answers “Hyungie hurt. When Hwannie hurt, the teacher gives me this and Hwannie not hurt”

Taekwoon laughs and nods, “Then can you help hyungie with this?” he asks with a smile.

Jaehwan smiles and takes the plaster away from the elder. He then reaches down carefully and he is sitting beside his hyung’s injure foot.

Jaehwan blows lightly at the injure foot, “it will not pain anymore!!” he giggles and stick the plaster on top of the bandage. He then climbs up and pecks his brother’s cheek “Boo boo is gone now! Hyungie will be fine!!!” he exclaims with a wide smile.

“So that is your present?” Taekwoon asks and ruffles his brother’s hair.

Jaehwan nods and says “I have another present for hyungie too!”

“There is more?” Taekwoon asks and his brother grins again.

“Here” Jaehwan says and places a piece of drawing block in his brother’s hand.

Taekwoon looks down at the piece of paper. It is a drawing of him and Jaehwan, standing beside each other with a smile on a field. Beside them, there are some words. The writing is messy but he can’t blame his brother as Jaehwan is still too young. It written “Get well soon. I love you”.

“Where did you learn this?” Taekwoon asks, feeling proud of having such a sweet and caring little brother and hugs the younger.

Jaehwan snuggles against his brother and says “I asked help from the teacher. Do you like it?”

“I love it. Thank you Hwannie” Taekwoon says and pinches his brother’s chubby cheek again.

Jaehwan giggles, feeling happy that he has made his older brother happier despite the injure foot.


A very short update. I am busy lately and I'm sorry. Enjoy reading :D