Return

Drabblessss

This is a sequel for the previous drabble, Packing.


It has been around 3 weeks since Taekwoon reaches the training center. Everyday seems extra-long for him except during the time he has his practice. He looks at the calendar everyday, sometimes hope that the time can pass faster. He miss his boyfriend dearly and he can’t wait to go home to cuddle with his boyfriend.

He has the same routine every single day. He wakes up at 6 in the morning, works out for 2 hours and continue with his football training till around 5 p.m.. He will then washes up and have dinner with his teammates. By 8.30 p.m., he will be with his laptop sitting on his bed, getting ready to Skype with Jaehwan. They will talk for around 2 hours and Taekwoon ends his day by staring at the polaroid taken by the younger and read the note behind it.

Today, as usual, he is sitting on his bed after having dinner. The only thing which is different is he is not going to have a video call with his cute boyfriend. Jaehwan has sent him a text earlier saying that he needs to go over his parent’s place for a family dinner and Taekwoon can’t find himself to stop the younger. Although he is possessive about the younger, but of cause family is more important.

He lays on his bed staring at the last polaroid from the box given by Jaehwan. He smiles softly at it. How sweet the younger can be? he thinks. The polaroid does help him to pass through his day. Everytime he looks at those polaroid, he only has one thought in his mind ‘I wish I can keep him in my pocket so that I can bring him everywhere’.

He is about to fall asleep but his phone rings suddenly. He grunts softly and reaches out for his phone. He smiles immediately and quickly sits up to answer the call.

Jaehwan : Hi hyung!

Taekwoon : Hi baby

Jaehwan : How was your day?

Taekwoon : good. It would be great if I can see you..

Jaehwan : Hyung~~~~ You’re coming back tomorrow, you will see me soon

Taekwoon : ….. Did you have fun today?

Jaehwan : yes yes! Umma’s cooking is always soooooo good. And and and.. Binnie and I went to a new café nearby, they have one of the best chocolate cakes I ever had. Let’s have our next date at there, hyung

Taekwoon : *laughing* alright, we will go there and have cakes again

Jaehwan : Woonie the best! *giggling non stop*

Taekwoon : I miss you..

Jaehwan : I miss you too. Its time for you to sleep, hyung. I will be waiting for you at home tomorrow.

Taekwoon : *sighs softly* alright, love you my baby

Jaehwan : Love you!

Taekwoon hangs up the call and glances at his already done packing bag. Finally, finally he can go home and be with Jaehwan. With the thought, he falls asleep while thinking of his boyfriend.

---- the next day ----

Taekwoon hums happily as he enters the elevator. He will meet the love of his life in about 5 minutes more. Just the thought of it can bring a wide bright smile on his face.

The moment he enters their shared apartment, he can smell the aroma of delicious food from the kitchen. He quickens his steps towards the kitchen. There he is, Lee Jaehwan, wearing a cute apron and standing in front of the stoves cooking his favorite dish.

“Hyung, you are here!!” Jaehwan exclaims as he finds Taekwoon standing in front of him. He runs over and hugs the elder. “I miss you so much, hyung” he says and tighten his hugs. The elder replies by saying I miss you too and returns the hug.

“Hyung~ you must be tired. Let’s eat. I have been start preparing it since afternoon” Jaehwan says and leads the elder to the dining table. They sit opposite of each other and the younger keeps stuffing the elder’s bowl with more and more food. Both of them have a fun and sweet dinner.

Much later, they are found to be on their bed. Jaehwan is sitting on Taekwoon’s lap and the elder is back hugging the younger. Both of them share some stories which happened during few weeks, in which they found there aren’t much to share since both of them talk to each other and update the other basically everyday.

Soon, Jaehwan is yawning. Taekwoon smiles at his sleepy boyfriend, he miss it so much. He miss the time where he actually gave up his sleep just to watch the younger falls asleep, the time where he actually purposely wakes up earlier just to wake the younger by showering him with multiple kiss on face.

He quickly lies on the bed and pulls the younger towards him. The younger immediately clings to him and getting comfortable and ready to sleep.

“Sleep well, my baby” he whispers while smiling softly. Finally, finally he can sleep with the younger in his arms.


Hi! Hope you all like it! Enjoy reading! :)