Listen

Drabblessss

J : Hyungggggggggggggggggg~~~

T : Yes?

J : Did you hear what I say just now?

T : hmmmm…

Jaehwan huffs and pouts. It’s always like that. The elder always seems like he is listening but he is actually not. 

“Fine!” Jaehwan says and turns away and stare outside the window.

Taekwoon chuckles lightly at his cute boyfriend. It’s always the same case. The younger is talking excitingly but he shows no interest in it. It is not that he doesn’t want to listen to younger. He loves the younger’s voice but sometimes Jaehwan just talks too excessively.

Taekwoon turns towards Jaehwan and pulls the younger towards his side. 

T : I’m sorry love. What did you say?

J : Since you are not listening why even bother asking?

T : I’m really sorry babe… Forgive me please? 

Taekwoon begs softly while pouting his lips as an aegyo for Jaehwan. The younger tries to act angry but he can’t help but smiles at the elder’s fail aegyo.

J : Don’t do that. You’re not cute.

Jaehwan says jokingly.

T : Because you’re always the cutest.

Taekwoon says and leans in to peck the younger’s pointy nose. 

T : so.. What did you say?

J : I said we should go out to have a date at the park since the weather is nice today.

Taekwoon smiles and glances at the window. The weather is nice, it’s windy but not too sunny, a perfect weather for an outdoor date. He nods and stands up from the couch. 

J : Where are you going?

T : I’m going to get jacket for both of us so we can go out to enjoy our date.

Jaehwan smiles happily and quickly leaves his seat and hugs the elder.

J : You’re the best hyung!!!

He says and quickly runs off to the washroom while chanting ‘I’m going for a date with Woonie hyung~~’

 


A short update for you all. I wanted to make a much longer oneshot but its incovenient for me to use phone to update >< 

anyway, thanks for your support :)