Happy Family

Drabblessss
“Wonshikieeeeeeee” little Hongbin greets his twin brother happily as he enters the playroom.
 
“Binnie!!!” Little Wonshik immediately puts down his toy and runs to the younger twin.
 
“Boys. Have fun and don’t fight, okay?” Umma Jaehwan asks with a smile and the boys nod as response. It is always warm and sweet to see the twins are getting along well. Jaehwan always feel grateful that he has a pair of twin, they can be each other playmate, best friend, brother for life. Most importantly, it doubles the happiness. 
 
After leaving his sons, Jaehwan decides to watch the television before start preparing lunch for the boys. As he switching from channel to channel, there is a certain channel that catches his attention.
 
It is a cooking show and the theme is preparing a lunchbox. As Jaehwan is watching, he suddenly thinks of something that he can do with his boys for lunch as well as secretly plan a surprise. He then walks to the playroom again to discuss with his sons.
 
“Babies?” Jaehwan calls sweetly as he enters the playroom. 
 
“Yes umma!!” The twins chorus with a bright smile.
 
“Mama is planning to make lunchbox and bring lunch for appa.. Do you want to help?” Jaehwan asks.
 
“Binnie will help!” Hongbin immediately replies and runs to his umma’s, hugging Jaehwan’s leg tightly and Wonshik comes running few seconds later while saying “me too”.
 
“Boys, help me to wash the strawberry and places them nicely in the container, okay?” Jaehwan says while taking out a pack of strawberry. The boys immediately get into their position, standing on their stools and wash the strawberry clumsily with their small hands.
 
As Jaehwan is finishing the dish and packing, he turns to see his sons’ progression. It amazes him that his sons are so focus and concentrate in arranging the strawberries in the container nicely, not bickering or playing. 
 
“Appa will be very happy if he knows you two did it for him” Jaehwan says and ruffles the kids’ hair.
 
“Really? Then I will do much more!!!” Wonshik exclaims happily. Jaehwan chuckles at his son’s cuteness. The elder indeed is a papa’s boy while Hongbin is a mama’s boy. Wonshik is always prefer to be with Taekwoon if his husband is not working and Hongbin only whines to get Jaehwan’s attention.
 
“Okay! We’re done. Lets get change and we will leave!” Jaehwan announce and the kids run to their room.
 
30 minutes later, they reach a big and luxurious company which located at the centre of the city. Jaehwan is holding the packed lunchbox and walks to the reception while the twins are following him closely, holding each other hand.
 
The receptionist then leads them to Taekwoon’s office which located at the highest floor, occupying one of the largest rooms in the company. 
 
“Good afternoon, should I inform Mr Jung for your presence?” Sanghyuk, Taekwon’s secretary asks politely as he sees them approaching the office. 
 
Hongbin immediately replies “No! We are going to surprise appa!” and Wonshik continues “ya! Don’t spoil our plan!” 
 
The secretary chuckles at the twins’ cuteness and Jaehwan apologize for the twins’ misbehavior. 
 
“APPAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” the twins chorus loudly the moment their mother open the office’s door.
 
Taekwoon looks up from the stack of file and finds his sons are greeting  him happily. He immediately close the files and walks to his sons, carrying the twins in his arms easily. 
 
“Hey” Jaehwan greets softly and caress his husband’s cheek. “Hi babe, what are you all doing here?” Taekwoon asks.
 
“We want to surprise appa!” Hongbin answers excitedly.
 
“We bring lunch box for you!” Wonshik continues.
 
Taekwoon arches his eyebrow and looks at Jaehwan confusedly.
 
Jaehwan holds up the lunch box that he has been holding.
 
“Lets eat then” Taekwoon says with smile and leads his wife and sons to the couch.
 
Throughout the lunch, Hongbin is sitting on his mother’s lap while Wonshik is sirting on his father’s lap. 
 
After finishing their lunch, Wonshik takes out the container that contains the strawberries and open the lid.
 
“Appa, we prepared this. Binnie and I washed them” Wonshik exclaims happily and Hongbin nods excitingly.  
 
“Since you boys have been a good boy lately, appa will bring you to the zoo this weekend” Taekwoon announces and pecks Wonshik’s forehead. Hongbin then walks over and pecks his father’s cheek while whispering “thank you appa, I love you”
 
Taekwoon looks at Jaehwan who is looking at them loving, he gives his wife a warm smile. 
 
This is our family. Our happy family. They both think. 
 

Enjoy reading! :D