High school

Drabblessss

Sequel to previous chapter


11 years later....

"Oh? You are leaving earlier than usual?" Hakyeon asks, his son Taekwoon has been woke up earlier than usual. Although it is a school day, but Taekwoon has sufficient time to reach even if he sleeps in for more 20 minutes.

Taekwoon turns around with his bag slings on his shoulder and answers "Today is the first day Jaehwan attending high school. I want to pick him up".

Wonshik laughs and teases his son "Son, are you taking action? When will you bring Jaehwan back as your boyfriend but not best friend?"

"Daddy!" Taekwoon exclaims and blushes. Although it is obvious that he loves the younger, but it seems like Jaehwan is not able to catch on any hint. However, he always convince himself that time will prove everything and Jaehwan will understand him at the end. "I will leave now" Taekwoon says and wears his shoes, walking towards a direction that he have been so familiar with since 11 years ago.

He rings the doorbell while humming a song. Few minutes later, Hongbin opens the door for him.

"Taekwoon? It's early" Hongbin asks in confusion.

"Hm.. I want to pick up Jaehwan and go to school together with him" Taekwoon explains and scratch the back of his head.

"Dear~ Taekwoonie is so sweet~ He is here to pick up our Jaehwannie" Hongbin says to his husband who is sitting at the dining table and having breakfast.

"Have a seat. Jaehwan is probably coming down soon" Sanghyuk while sipping the coffee.

True to his words, Jaehwan enters the dining area within the next 5 minutes and takes a seat beside his father.

"Good morning appa~ Good morning umma" Jaehwan greets cheerfully and kiss each of his parent's cheek. He then only greets Taekwoon who silently wish to have that treatment as well, "Morning Woonie hyung"

"Baby, Taekwoon is here is pick you up. Hurry and finish your breakfast" Hongbin says and Jaehwan whines and pouts, protesting that he is no longer a baby anymore.

Taekwoon smiles at his adorable crush and says "it's okay. Its still early"

"Take care of our little prince, okay?" Sanghyuk asks Taekwoon while patting Jaehwan's head.

"Appaaaa~ I'm not a kid anymore" Jaehwan whines at his father. "You will forever be appa's little prince or baby" Sanghyuk says fondly and waves goodbye to his son and Taekwoon.

After school, Taekwoon decides to bring the younger to a park nearby their housing area. The weather is windy but not sunny; it's perfect to have a walk outdoor.

Both of them choose to sit on one of the bench after buying ice cream. The atmosphere is silent but comfortable. Both of them can feel the happiness and peaceful.

The wind blows, Jaehwan's fluffy brown hair becomes messier but he decides to just leave it as it is. Taekwoon turns to his side, looking at Jaehwan who is enjoying the breeze, taking in the younger's cuteness and beauty with his eyes. For the past 11 years, he believes that Jaehwan is the one for him and the younger is the prettiest person on earth.

He gathers his courage and prepares to speak. Although it is unplanned, he feels like it is the perfect moment to confess to the younger.

"Jaehwan ah?"

Jaehwan turns to face the elder, blinking his doe eyes. Taekwoon chuckles at the younger cuteness, finger reaches up to wipe off the chocolate ice cream which stains on the younger's lips.

"Hmm.. you might not feel it.. but I really like you" Taekwoon starts.

"Hyung,I like you, too" Jaehwan replies immediately, voice laces with pure innocent.

Taekwoon face palms himself in his mind, the younger is way too innocent.

"What I mean is.. I really like you.. Want to be with you and be your boyfriend that kind of like... " Taekwoon  contiinues, trying to use wordings which are easier for the younger to understand his real feeling.

"Oh..." Jaehwan answers dumbly.

"So... will you be my boyfriend?" Taekwoon asks nervously, he is afraid that the younger will run away due to his shyness.

Jaehwan nods and smiles sweetly at the elder. "Really?" Taekwoon asks happily and gains another nod from the younger.

Taekwoon pulls the younger over and hugs him tightly. "Thank you. I will be the best boyfriend for you. I love you" he whispers by Jaehwan's ear.

Although he does not pull away from the hug, he can see that the younger's ear turns red which indicates that the younger is shy and embarrassed.

"Hyungie is already the best.." Jaehwan whisper softly.


The 99th chapter! Enjoy reading :D